TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Dashka - YAY for news on MIL leaving & then only PT when she comes back!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Raining here too - still - after 2 weeks. Hope that pimple-face, hairy armpit, unibrow, stinky, scum-bag b:witch: stays away from my Dashka!!!! :trouble::grr::gun:

Great memory, wow! Yes, I leave next Thurs night & get into London Fri morning at like 7am? Crap, if I don't get some work done I'll be working this wknd. Yeah, I'll pay for it upon my return as well. I swear you just put in the same amount of hours before & after vacation anyway, right?! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks Lil - ya I am excited because the last 2 weeks with MIL -have been totally driving me UP THE WALL!!!! I didn't even want to sit in the same room with her this week....:wacko::wacko: She knows I am eating gluten-free and she kept making comments like "mmm mmmmm this bread is so good why don't you have some ....and tempting me with stuff like that" ... I lost it and said - you know I can't eat that -it's not that I don't want it -I can't have it!!! why do you keep doing that!!!???:wacko::wacko::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Hope you have an amazing trip - but I totally know what you mean about working the same amount of hours to make up for all you missed!

take it easy girl!! xoxo:hugs:

sounsd like you all are super busy. and having fun =) i wanna go back on vaca..

sigh. did my stupid menopur injection this am. yowch it burned. so i get email back from the doc saying i have 8 days worth.. erm no, not according to the dosage info you gave me... damn nurse i dont like gave me reversed numbers (ie she said 225 menopur and 150 gonal when it was supposed to be opposite). doc says no biggie just reverse em for today and then put them right tomorrow but.. i have more of the gonal so this sucks. (and causes confidence issues for me)

Hope that pimple-face, hairy armpit, unibrow, stinky, scum-bag b:witch: stays away from my Dashka!!!! :trouble::grr::gun:

You are so funny Lils!!! total LOL:haha::haha::rofl::rofl:

Can you tell the boss is out today??? and it's a slow day..... ah I sooo deserve it!:shhh::shhh::wohoo::coffee::sleep:

Here ya go, Pad! Thought you could use some target practice before you go!!!

Attachments

• Tinkerbell-pink-sm.jpg
    Tinkerbell-pink-sm.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
Wow, HTJ - you found a PINK one at that!!! :rofl: Watch - Pad prob won't even check BNB before she leaves so she won't get all of this great heart-felt advice & that lovely pic to take with her!!! :haha: Oh well!

DrS - Seriously? Gee, oops #-o ! I'd be royally pissed! :grr::grr::grr:

Dashka - I can tell boss is out & YES you do deserve it! :thumbup::hugs:

WHATEVS!!! :thumbup::drunk::drunk::drunk::wine::wine::wine::beer::beer::beer::beer::bunny::bunny::bunny::muaha:

Omg I am such a div..... Honeybee I am so sorry, I called you bumble :dohh:

And Lils - darling you are sounding a lot brighter, I am ever so pleased about that!

Dashka yay for MIL going home!! Lovely for you xx

drS oh that's not funny they told you the wrong doses! I'm with you, I'd loose confidence too!

HTJ oh I really hope pad has seen that pic, although lets hope she doesn't get caught beating a fairy up! :haha:

Huge loves to everyone else! Xxxxx

Omg I am such a div..... Honeybee I am so sorry, I called you bumble :dohh:

And Lils - darling you are sounding a lot brighter, I am ever so pleased about that!

Dashka yay for MIL going home!! Lovely for you xx

drS oh that's not funny they told you the wrong doses! I'm with you, I'd loose confidence too!

HTJ oh I really hope pad has seen that pic, although lets hope she doesn't get caught beating a fairy up! :haha:

Huge loves to everyone else! Xxxxx

That's ok, it was like being given my own nickname for the bnb group :happydance::happydance:

Then I may just carry on, bumble :haha: :hugs:

Dr S - how crappy of them to make that error!.... ummmm kind of important right???:dohh::growlmad::grr::trouble: I would feel the same.... Hopefully they will be more careful in future...! :dohh: The nerve...

Pad - I hope you are in sunny FL as we speak..... :plane::boat::yipee::coolio::shipw:

On a beach with all the beautiful bods around...:bodyb:
sending you pink energy vibes.....:pink::flow::flow::hug:

Hi everyone, I have been reading this thread because I am 38 and ttc 1st child. I had 2 miscarriages after getting pregnant on 1st try. I had retained products and bad infection after 2nd miscarriage and I have not conceived again since. I have been trying for 10 months. I am scared nowadays and fighting to stay hopeful so I decided to join you guys. That's the 1st time I have registered on a site so I hope this post is done properly. I will update my profile and add info soon. I tried follistim this cycle (2nd cycle on follistim) and is in 2ww. I am dreading doing the test. All the best to everyone!!!

Welcome Mirium. Sorry for your losses and the difficult time you are having. You are on the best thread with the loveliest supportive Ladies. How many dpo are you?

Dashka - YAY for news on MIL leaving & then only PT when she comes back!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Raining here too - still - after 2 weeks. Hope that pimple-face, hairy armpit, unibrow, stinky, scum-bag b:witch: stays away from my Dashka!!!! :trouble::grr::gun:

Great memory, wow! Yes, I leave next Thurs night & get into London Fri morning at like 7am? Crap, if I don't get some work done I'll be working this wknd. Yeah, I'll pay for it upon my return as well. I swear you just put in the same amount of hours before & after vacation anyway, right?! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks Lil - ya I am excited because the last 2 weeks with MIL -have been totally driving me UP THE WALL!!!! I didn't even want to sit in the same room with her this week....:wacko::wacko: She knows I am eating gluten-free and she kept making comments like "mmm mmmmm this bread is so good why don't you have some ....and tempting me with stuff like that" ... I lost it and said - you know I can't eat that -it's not that I don't want it -I can't have it!!! why do you keep doing that!!!???:wacko::wacko::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Hope you have an amazing trip - but I totally know what you mean about working the same amount of hours to make up for all you missed!

take it easy girl!! xoxo:hugs:

Grrrrrr-don't talk to me about MILs! I share your pain!!! :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::trouble::trouble::trouble::trouble::trouble::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat:

Hi everyone, I have been reading this thread because I am 38 and ttc 1st child. I had 2 miscarriages after getting pregnant on 1st try. I had retained products and bad infection after 2nd miscarriage and I have not conceived again since. I have been trying for 10 months. I am scared nowadays and fighting to stay hopeful so I decided to join you guys. That's the 1st time I have registered on a site so I hope this post is done properly. I will update my profile and add info soon. I tried follistim this cycle (2nd cycle on follistim) and is in 2ww. I am dreading doing the test. All the best to everyone!!!

Welcome Mirium, so sorry to hear about your losses, but there are many on here who have gone on to have sticky bean after several mcs, so hang on in there! When do you test? Also, what does follistim do, is it like Clomid?

Good luck!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good morning lovelies, hope you are all well and looking forward to a great weekend!

I'm off to the WJEC marking conference, and then cricket, darlings! Howzat!

Love to you all, and come on, :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!!

Mwoah mwoahs, Axxxx
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good mOrning ladies!
Woke up at 5:00 am and can't sleep .. Took temP at 5:20 and that made it worse so I thought I'd start typIng in bed to make it worse!!

No sign of AF ... It's so weird for me ...15dpo.. No spotting or cramping yet either. I'm scared to test again ... My temps are down but I've also been taking temp much earlier last few days. Think you might hav scared her away Lils! Yeah I wish .. She'll probably arrive later but if she doesn't I'll test again tomorrow ... This time not with a cheapie test..

Mirium...Welcome you are gonna love it here! Sorry for your losses sweetie

Dwrgi... Sorry did AF arrive Hun?? Hope you are ok... And have a good time playing cricket

Gotta run typing on my iPod is drivIngme nuts!!
Xoxo

Hi ladies.

Lady H - I am 12dpo.

Dwrgi - I am supposed to test on Monday. Follistim is referred to a class of fertility drugs called injectibles so yes - similar to Clomid.

I haven't been BDing in the 2ww - more due to preoccupation with ttc and therefore not having normal interest but this time I did and I felt it was not gentle. I was sore and I am worried that - that might have caused problems for conception although part of me feels like that's just worry.

I use progesterone starting 3dpo and sometimes even - lovenox/blood thinner injections (during 2ww too) in some cycles - when I feel like because they were prescribed for me for that purpose. The lovenox is to increase blood flow to the uterus and is usually used by people who have had recurrent miscarriages.

Drwigi - I started trying to eat gluten free for about a month but I fell off the wagon. I am going to try again but I doubt I will stick to it fully. I will give it my best shot.

Have a good day all.

hi everyone wanted to do a long post but internets been out for days and am on my phone.looked back over a few pgs so will do my best.

pad-hope ur having a lovely time in florida.

drs-sorry about the mix up-doesnt really inspire confidence-hope all ok.

dashka-fx for no af.

mirium-welcome and good luck.

dwrgi-enjoy the cricket.my boyf plays but whenever i go to watch it always rains!

to purple,lils,htj,and all the ladies-hope ur all ok.

afm-cd21 bloods showed normal range for fsh lh and prolactin and testosterone.shbg below range and progesterone waaaaay below range so she thinks i didnt o.have to go and have another cd21 just for prog and get an u/s on ovaries etc and boyf going for sa.

my question about it is last month my darkest line on opk was day 10 and i had the bloods drawn on day 22 wd this account for the low result?level was 5.6 nmol/l and they expect about 30.

also is there anything i can do get this level up?or is it a case of being given meds to stimulate ovaries?

thanks vx

Hi Ladies, I've had a bit of a set back today. I went for my usual 2 yearly eye check for them to find that not only had my left eye deteriorated a lot but also they have found an abnormality/mark/discolouration on the back of my eye :wacko:. Apparently it is common for people to be born with this but it isn't very good for you to develop it. So I have got to go and have some blood test, if they come back OK (which we are hopeful as I haven't had any other symptoms) I now need to go and have my eyes checked every 6 months to make sure it isn't growing or changing colour.
I always get a pair of sun glasses when I have new glasses but they have made me have really big and dark sun glasses this time because the risk of it developing into a melanoma is high. I look like a real Diva :haha:. So from now on the slightest bit of sun, the sun glasses need to be on, and we are off to Mexico in 4 weeks :dohh:. I feel a bit bummed about it really, but on the plus side DH felt s0 bad for me he didn't moan when i picked glasses from the designer rack :blush:.

Sorry for the moan :coolio:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->