TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

OO Dr S - that is a fab line!! Congrats!

Dwrgi yes I'm out here - just finding it hard to think about ttc atm. My details are - I'm 37, DH is 31. Trying for almost 3 years. DH has lazy swimmers & I've got a blocked right tube & I'm really fat!

Love & baby dust to you all xx

Dwrgi, Me 35 DH 37, TTC since August 2010, early miscarriage Dec. 2010 - no more luck ever since, unexplained infertility
:hugs: and :dust:

here's my status: (thanks for updating Dwrgi!)

Me: 40 DH: 42 -TTC since 2002- unexplained-2 failed IUIs with Clomid in 2004 -1 beautiful Adopted daughter 3yrs. Currently trying TTC naturally.... App't for RE in July 2012 to investigate immune issues or perhaps taking meds

Hi ladies!

Dr S - YAY for darker line!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:let us know re: beta today! Thanks for the info too.

4 ever - welcome - and hope your stay is short and sweet....:flower:

Pad - yes the allergies are something else this year - seems to be affecting so many people who never had them before. Hope you feel better... :hugs:I still don't know if mine is allergies or cold.... :wacko:

Dwrgi - I think the sore bbs can also happen from progesterone... Normally i would get a little soreness with no progesterone - but since I take nat. prog. cream 2X/day it seems to be getting worse every month. Think I'll be out today/tomorrow though..
Yay for no school coming up!!:thumbup:

Chicken - hope you're feeling better :hugs: (and glad you had a nice b-day)

Carole - yay for the new house!! :thumbup:wow you are under a lot of stress woman! And I know what that feels like waiting for paperwork /documents to travel (when we had to go overseas for adoption and waiting to bring her home etc..)Hope it all comes together soon and exciting that you will see your family soon with Zara! Glad you are taking more time off - you need it! I will message you privately re: FB - that's awesome - would love to see more pics... (and if anyone wants to do the same thing with me - just send me a private message too). :hugs:

Lils - how are you hun? Hope BIL is doing ok??

hello and hugs to everyone!!

AFM - well today I'm 13 DPO and caved this morning and did a cheapie test :bfn::cry:
ofcourse... I didn't want to test but was going to dentist this morning and knew that they would want to do xrays (as I haven't done for a while) so wanted to be sure I wasn't preggers.... Well I did use a cheapie strip test and no sign of AF yet... but temp did drop again (although I didn't sleep well at all so didn't count it today).... I was debating on whether or not to do the xrays -but did it anyway as I'm pretty sure I'm out...:wacko::cry: I actually want her to arrive soon so that I can get her out of the way before my long weekend.

xoxox:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm still here, too... my deets are I'm 38 w/ no problems, DH is 38 with 1% morphology, ttc #1 since Jan. 2009, 4 mcs, 5 failed IUIs with injectables, 2 failed IVFs, FET in July.

Wow, that summary is pretty depressing... (which is largely why I lurk and stick to my journal these days...)

I'm still here, too... my deets are I'm 38 w/ no problems, DH is 38 with 1% morphology, ttc #1 since Jan. 2009, 4 mcs, 5 failed IUIs with injectables, 2 failed IVFs, FET in July.

Wow, that summary is pretty depressing... (which is largely why I lurk and stick to my journal these days...)

I knew I could flush you out!!!! Hmm, if you think about it as 4 implantations, then sounds far better. We now have to make sure that these brilliant embryos of yours stick, and I just KNOW that you will get there! You've had brilliant IVF results so far, so think of it as a lottery ticket, and the more you buy, the better chance you have of winning! And I read that on Dr Malpini (??) website, which I know you read!!! Hang on in there! What your dates for FET? My EC is booked for week beginning July 30th. I'll be there, holding your hand across the cyber skies!!! Big :hugs: to you hun, Axxxx

AFM - well today I'm 13 DPO and caved this morning and did a cheapie test :bfn::cry:
ofcourse... I didn't want to test but was going to dentist this morning and knew that they would want to do xrays (as I haven't done for a while) so wanted to be sure I wasn't preggers.... Well I did use a cheapie strip test and no sign of AF yet... but temp did drop again (although I didn't sleep well at all so didn't count it today).... I was debating on whether or not to do the xrays -but did it anyway as I'm pretty sure I'm out...:wacko::cry: I actually want her to arrive soon so that I can get her out of the way before my long weekend.

xoxox:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sorry to hear about BFN-grrr, I hate the witch! Hope she arrives sooner rather than later, so you CAN have a nice long weekend. Hope dentist went okay? :hugs::hugs:

I knew I could flush you out!!!! Hmm, if you think about it as 4 implantations, then sounds far better. We now have to make sure that these brilliant embryos of yours stick, and I just KNOW that you will get there! You've had brilliant IVF results so far, so think of it as a lottery ticket, and the more you buy, the better chance you have of winning! And I read that on Dr Malpini (??) website, which I know you read!!! Hang on in there! What your dates for FET? My EC is booked for week beginning July 30th. I'll be there, holding your hand across the cyber skies!!! Big :hugs: to you hun, Axxxx

LOL! :blush::blush:

Thanks hun. :hugs: I'm headed for my baseline ultrasound in just a few minutes... transfer will probably be some time around July 16, but we really won't know for certain until we get there.

LOL! :blush::blush:

Thanks hun. :hugs: I'm headed for my baseline ultrasound in just a few minutes... transfer will probably be some time around July 16, but we really won't know for certain until we get there.

GL with the baseline! FX this is it!!! :hugs::hugs:

Me, 38; DH, 38. TTC for 9 months, NTNP for 5 years. 1st round of Clomid 5/2012

So, list needs updating.

Please post your details, as you would like them to appear, so that I can add to this list (e.g. your age, your DH's age, how long TTC, any AC, etc.)! If you're not here, please blame my amnesia, and don't take it personally, but just post your deets so they can be added. xxx

4EverYoung-

Asryellah-me 35, OH 30 TTC 09/2010, unexplained, 2nd IUI BFP 04/2012 using Puregon and Pregnyl shot (other "alternative meds": Solgar Prenatal nutrients, fishoil, Royal Jelly + reflexology)

Bearlake-come back! We're here for you!

Butterfly-Me 44, ttc with ex (42) since April 2011, 1 mc at 8 weeks, feb 2012

CaroleB-

Chickenchaser-

Dr H-

Dr. S-

Dashka-

DragonOrchid-

Dwrgi-me 40, OH 47. TTC since 2007. 2 x ICSI. ICSI 3 (IMSI)-July 2012.

EllaE-

FlyFlorida-

Frolicky-

Grk Princess-

HA-

Honeybee-I'm 39 on 4th July, OH is 41. TTC since march but don't get to see oh enough to have much success so waiting on a little miracle.

Hitthejackpot-Me 36, DP 45, TTC since March 2012, 4 IUI attempts, 3 BFNs so far

JulesWantsOne-

Lady H-

LilSluz-

Madeline-

Manuiti-

Mirium-38, dh - 43. TTC since 2010, 1 mmc/loss, removed fibroids, another mmc/loss. Trying to conceive again for 10 months since.

Miss Fosdyke-

MissyT- (are you there? Come back!)

Neesaw-

Neversaynever-Me 36..DH 41 three first tri losses currently pregnant EDD 25/8/12

NikkiLeigh-

Owl-

Padbrat-

PennyB-

Purple Lou-me 40, dh 35, ttc for 12 months, 2 mcs August, Sept 2011, now PAL - due 26/10/12 -using cbfm, C0q10, prenatals/folic acid and conceive plus

Twinks-I know you're out there!

Does anybody keep up with Macwooly, Dodger, FM, SilverBirch...?
Thank you!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I've been MIA, but DH was out of town for 3 weeks, until this past Sunday. So let the games begin!! AF is due next week - first time in a LONG time, I'm anxious to start another cycle!

In case anyone was wondering about the CBFM, I really, really like it. It was quite accurate for me (peak days) and I'm excited to use it again next month.

I hope everyone is doing well! Congrats DrS on the BFP!

:dust:

D'mon keeps up with woolly and also NS! Apparently they are both ok :D

hey all...

Are you sure you want my essay of details????

OK... if you say so...lol

Me 40, Hubby 39. TTC since 2005. Translocation in X chromosome. 6 baby boys (1 set of twins) .... all MMC at 11-12 weeks (X deletion is lethal to males). 1 failed ED 2011.

Now i am freaking depressed....

Oooo and bloody AF turned up... bah!!!

Hello Lovely Ladies :wave:

I get cold feet these days about posting as although I read all the posts I can't remember everything to comment on, and I super worry about missing one of you out. :blush:

DrS I do want to say :thumbup: looking good Lady!

Lil - hang in there, God moves in mysterious ways :hugs:

You are all so great and this thread moves so fast. I try to limit my time on BnB as it seems to increase my stress levels.

I got peak yesterday and today on CBFM finally on CD19 so a few days late. At least it meant I could :drunk::wine:all weekend for my birthday. Thanks for all you kind wishes and I hope Chicken had a great day too :flower:

Hubby refused sex this evening stating he would not perform sex on demand. :shrug: I just asked him if he would divorce me if I raped him :devil::rofl:

Is it possible for a woman to rape a man?? There is a mechanics issue there! :haha::haha:

Pad - so sorry hun that the nasty wart -faced :witch:witch showed up.... I know she is on her way to me next.... I am not a drinker usually but actually looking forward to the glass of :wine: at the end of the week

xoxoo

Pad-so sorry the hag bag arrived. Onto the next cycle, and loads of :dust::dust::dust: your way!

Dashka-the same to you! You will deserve that drink! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning everybody! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi, can I join you all?

Me 37, OH 38, TTC since Feb '12. No BFNs, BFPs or medical intervention thus far.

We're just staying healthy and happy and starting to plan our wedding after getting through his dad being diagnosed and treated for cancer. OH has said he is okay marrying a pregnant bride if we get lucky in the meantime. :flower: (I'm hoping for a "shotgun" themed wedding)

ladyH - I had to laugh at your post!! :haha:

Pad I am so sorry the witch arrived - damn her!!!! :grr:

Viccat - welcome :flower: hope your stay here is short and sweet! Is you FIL all better now??

huge :hugs: and :kiss: to everyone else!

Viccat - welcome :flower: hope your stay here is short and sweet! Is you FIL all better now??
Thanks for replying! Well, he is finished with surgery and radiotherapy, and gradually recovering. Fingers crossed that has been enough to prevent a recurrence.

Welcome Viccat! GL with your shotgun plan!!! I like a plan myself!! How is your FIL now?? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->