TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

DrS - :happydance: it's getting darker!!!! :happydance:

Pad- sorry to hear that a**wipe :witch: got you, you need to treat yourself something nice today:pizza:. I really hope she stays away from you Dashka :hugs:

Carole, good to hear from you!! Hope your csection wound heals up fast :flower:

I'm also in FB, and would love to know you ladies IRL :hugs: (if you can say that with FB) anyhow pm me with your name if you are interested :winkwink:! This sounds like a dating add in a magazine...:haha:

LilS - how are you hun?:hugs:

Happy wednesday to you ladies :flow:

Viccat - welcome :flower: hope your stay here is short and sweet! Is you FIL all better now??
Thanks for replying! Well, he is finished with surgery and radiotherapy, and gradually recovering. Fingers crossed that has been enough to prevent a recurrence.

That's good to hear :)
and I like your idea of needing a shotgun wedding :haha: - Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

OH has said he is okay marrying a pregnant bride if we get lucky in the meantime. :flower: (I'm hoping for a "shotgun" themed wedding)
I love the idea of a Shotgun-themed wedding.

:)
Me 45, DH 46. Suddenly decided last week to TTC after 26 years together.
I'll be pleased if we hit the target with the first arrow but I guess things won't be quite so easy.
Miss F.

Hi, can I join you all?

Me 37, OH 38, TTC since Feb '12. No BFNs, BFPs or medical intervention thus far.

We're just staying healthy and happy and starting to plan our wedding after getting through his dad being diagnosed and treated for cancer. OH has said he is okay marrying a pregnant bride if we get lucky in the meantime. :flower: (I'm hoping for a "shotgun" themed wedding)

Your story and mine are eerily similar... we are trying for a baby after a low amh result only did the test as our wedding was delayed... Am also hoping to be a pregnant bride.... exactly a shot gun wedding... everything i ever dreamed of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I wrote a great post and the computer ate it.

Bugger.

Welcome to our new ladies viccat and Miss Forsdyke - may you be up the duff asap!

Dr S - soon soon - I have a funny feeling that you ARE up the duff!!!

Pad sorry to hear that you are out - wine o'clock???

Dwrgi - thanks for doing the cheat sheet - keeps all of us up to date...

Congrats Carole re. Zara - how amazing... I hope it was everything you dreamed of...

Purple lou - hope your Dad is feeling ok....... he must be stoked.... and now you are probably looking really pregnant!

HTJ - hope there is good news.. sorry about the ovary pain.. it sounds sore.. the things we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck...

Lady H - you made me laugh!!!!! I get it - tonight I am sitting here in my tracksuit pants, its cold, we finished work late, I have work stuff to do now.... and its bd o clock... ummmhhhh....super................. how to keep the y - ie. sexy???? - I have no friggin idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Me 37 (low responder), DH 35 (perfect), TTC for 23 months, 1 IVF (ICSI) - 1st ever BFP, both eggs stuck, both MMC (6 & 11 wks). Stepmum to 2 krazy kids (6 & 8yrs).

I'm just lurking at the moment, :coffee: on results from d&c. I'm doing okay now, just not much to say.

Much love & :hugs::hugs: to all.

it's one am. just ovulated at eleven pm - mittleschmertz and ewcm. now if df2b could just get off the phone with the ex - trying to sort out travel plans for holiday in three weeks that I swear she is trying to ruin - no we dont have flights/plans yes it is because of you. I'm sure flying to europe in three weeks during the olympics will be no problem. don't worry that I booked this a year ago and it was hard to get cover. thanks for asking. no please don't decide on any of the factors that affect our holiday. there's lots of time and only at your convenience. FFS. i have to chair two big meetings in front of my boss in the am. what do you do? miss the cycle or shag at 0200? aaaggghhhhhhhhhh.

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

there are times when its hard to be charitable/kind/supportive.

Your story and mine are eerily similar... we are trying for a baby after a low amh result only did the test as our wedding was delayed... Am also hoping to be a pregnant bride.... exactly a shot gun wedding... everything i ever dreamed of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

LOL - yep, we probably are similar. I somehow ended up working at my career too without ever planning it that way :shrug:

I haven't dared to do any tests so far. Just living in happy ignorance at the moment, although seeing your other post about the amh results made me wonder whether I should have any tests done. Perhaps another couple of months of giving it the best go possible. All my healthy pre-conception pills should be just about kicking in now, and we finally had the talk about the importance of timing. Until now I would say I've been TTC and he's been NTNP!

it's one am. just ovulated at eleven pm - mittleschmertz and ewcm. now if df2b could just get off the phone with the ex - trying to sort out travel plans for holiday in three weeks that I swear she is trying to ruin - no we dont have flights/plans yes it is because of you. I'm sure flying to europe in three weeks during the olympics will be no problem. don't worry that I booked this a year ago and it was hard to get cover. thanks for asking. no please don't decide on any of the factors that affect our holiday. there's lots of time and only at your convenience. FFS. i have to chair two big meetings in front of my boss in the am. what do you do? miss the cycle or shag at 0200? aaaggghhhhhhhhhh.

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

there are times when its hard to be charitable/kind/supportive.
Shag at 0200..... lie in, sod the meetings ;)

dwrgi- i posted my stats but i can give them again 39 single, trying theoretically since dec 11 (but missed ov in dec then 4 rounds of iui with dud sperm)

afm-
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3126/photo2eos.jpg

First things, first - YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I just knew you were going to do well, there Doc!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thank lils. Now I just get to worry bout the 2nd beta and how many are in there

Dwrgi - hey there spunky-luvin mama! You are always so good with your BNB "class" :haha: :happydance::happydance::happydance: about school in 18 days - yay! I thought school was out already? They've been out here for about 2 weeks+, so when do kids go back to school then in the fall?

My deets are also depressing:

Me: 39, DH: 42, TTC since Jan 2011, 4 mc's, Compound Hetero MTHFR, inherited Thrombophilia, AMH .84 (waiting for new tests..)

Sorry ladies, I am keeping up with you all - ok, that was a lie. Start over: I am trying to keep up with you all, but really busy these days. My job essentially punishes me for going on vacay & the BIL is still in ICU, thank you for asking! And taxes are due for 3 companies, selling one (hopefully!), but DH started another (like its going out to buy a shirt or something) :growlmad:. I am tired of tax & accounting - it sucks (duh :dohh:, right?! I'm a little slow in certain areas! :haha: ).

I hate to say this, but I think I need a break from BNB. It's giving me old feelings of - sorta stress & sorta obsession? at the same time. I can't keep up, my mind is far from TTC at the mo, and I have a lot to deal with right now. Just a little, tiny break & I will lurk, at any rate, & perhaps post here & there bc you know even if I totally quit TTC I would still follow you ladies until you are 50 if I have to! I think I have some soul-searching to do. It all started in the UK (see what your country did to me? :haha: ) Na, its all good for me :thumbup:. I think I need to concentrate on clearing some "old cobwebs" that aren't doing me any good, handle the piles & piles of stuff I've put on the back-burner & then I can move forward a little bit healthier & happier.

Some great stuff coming up in July for many of you & keeping everything crossed for ALL of you!!! And of course, I still have my "list" & will keep sending healing & positive energy!!! I love you all!

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

:hug:
'Lils

Thank lils. Now I just get to worry bout the 2nd beta and how many are in there

judging by those lines, I think you are going to do wonderfully!!! :winkwink: What was 1st beta, do you know?

P.S. - how on earth did you get a pic into a spoiler? Fro, Asry & I tried to do that upon our serial-BFP's & couldn't figure it out???

Awww Lils. I understand how you feel. I have to take breaks from here every now and then too.... doesn't mean we aren't thinking of you though...

Oooo and BTW... "spunky" has a whole different meaning in the UK! Hahhaaa... But I am sure Dwrgi knew what you meant! xxx

Now who is gonna keep me in line with FF then????

Dash, just realised we are cycle buds! CD 1 for me too!

Dwrgi you on count down now til Summer break?... Lucky thing!

Dr S... lovely BFP... you know what... I am thinking twins.... just have a feeling....

Purps hows bump?

Hey Carole! Lovely to hear from you x

Does anyone hear from Skye?

Pad brat- I hope you are wrong. I do not want twins. I'm single
And one will be hard enough

Lils- just put the spoiler tag then hit the image button then the end spoiler tag. Sometimes I have to play with the links a bit cause sometimes the links don't show up and then you put a different one and they do. Oh and beta was 148

Awww Lils. I understand how you feel. I have to take breaks from here every now and then too.... doesn't mean we aren't thinking of you though...

Oooo and BTW... "spunky" has a whole different meaning in the UK! Hahhaaa... But I am sure Dwrgi knew what you meant! xxx

Uh-oh :dohh:, what does it mean there? :rofl: Here it means full-of-life or spirited, funny, slightly wild, etc. It was a good thing Dwrgi, I promise!!! :haha:

Pad :hugs: & thank you. I'll be lurking & will try to keep you in line w/FF :winkwink: but Butterfly is also spectacular at that (give it to her Butterfly! Don't hold back as Pad likes that military stuff! :haha: )

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Updates so far! You have all been really brilliant! Just a few to chase up now!!!

4EverYoung-

Asryellah-me 35, OH 30 TTC 09/2010, unexplained, 2nd IUI BFP 04/2012 using Puregon and Pregnyl shot (other "alternative meds": Solgar Prenatal nutrients, fishoil, Royal Jelly + reflexology)

Bearlake-Me 39 DH 39, TTC since July 2010, mc 2008, IVF 08/11 BFN, IVF #2 04/12 BFN. Unexplained.

Butterfly-Me 44, ttc with ex (42) since April 2011, 1 mc at 8 weeks, feb 2012

CaroleB-

Chickenchaser-Me 36, DH 43. TTC since May 2012.

Dr H-37, oh 37. TTC since May 2012, planning for IVF in Sept due to low amh. Stepmum to two great kids

Dr. S-me 39 single, trying theoretically since Dec '11 (but missed ov in Dec then 4 rounds of iui with dud sperm). IVF 1 June 2012.

Dashka-40, DH: 42 -TTC since 2002- unexplained-2 failed IUIs with Clomid in 2004 -1 beautiful Adopted daughter 3yrs. Currently trying TTC naturally.... App't for RE in July 2012 to investigate immune issues or perhaps taking meds

DragonOrchid-

Dwrgi-me 40, OH 47. TTC since 2007. 2 x ICSI. ICSI 3 (IMSI)-July 2012.

EllaE-

FlyFlorida-

Frolicky-

GrkPrn-Me, 38; DH, 38. TTC for 9 months, NTNP for 5 years. 1st round of Clomid 5/2012-

HA-38 w/ no problems, DH is 38 with 1% morphology, ttc #1 since Jan. 2009, 4 mcs, 5 failed IUIs with injectables, 2 failed IVFs, FET in July.

Honeybee-I'm 39 on 4th July, OH is 41. TTC since march but don't get to see oh enough to have much success so waiting on a little miracle.

Hitthejackpot-Me 36, DP 45, TTC since March 2012, 4 IUI attempts, 3 BFNs so far

JulesWantsOne-

Lady H- Me 40 DH 54 ttc naturally since May 2011, no BFP's so far....

LilSluz-Me: 39, DH: 42, TTC since Jan 2011, 4 mc's, Compound Hetero MTHFR, inherited Thrombophilia, AMH .84 (waiting for new tests..)

Madeline-

Manuiti-Me 37 (low responder), DH 35 (perfect), TTC for 23 months, 1 IVF (ICSI) - 1st ever BFP, both eggs stuck, both MMC (6 & 11 wks). Stepmum to 2 krazy kids (6 & 8yrs).

Mirium-38, dh - 43. TTC since 2010, 1 mmc/loss, removed fibroids, another mmc/loss. Trying to conceive again for 10 months since.

Miss Fosdyke-Me 45, DH 46. Suddenly decided last week to TTC after 26 years together.

MissyT- (are you there? Come back!)

Nessaw-me and boyf 36 ttc since nov 11 cd21 tests show no ovulation waiting for ultrasound of ovaries.

Neversaynever-Me 36..DH 41 three first tri losses currently pregnant EDD 25/8/12

NikkiLeigh-

Owl35-Me 35, DH 37, TTC since August 2010, early miscarriage Dec. 2010 - no more luck ever since, unexplained infertility.

Padbrat-Me 40, Hubby 39. TTC since 2005. Translocation in X chromosome. 6 baby boys (1 set of twins) .... all MMC at 11-12 weeks (X deletion is lethal to males). 1 failed ED 2011.

PennyB-

Purple Lou-me 40, dh 35, ttc for 12 months, 2 mcs August, Sept 2011, now PAL - due 26/10/12 -using cbfm, C0q10, prenatals/folic acid and conceive plus

Twinks-I'm 37, DH is 31. Trying for almost 3 years. DH has lazy swimmers & I've got a blocked right tube & I'm really fat! (Love you Twinks!).

Viccat-Me 37, OH 38, TTC since Feb '12. No BFNs, BFPs or medical intervention thus far.

Lils ... Even if you are away, we will still think about you!!
Big loves chick, pop in whenever you need and come back whenever you are ready
Big loves xxx

Pad ..I will look at your ff chart.........

And then tell you I have no clue :haha:
Maybe it's best if butterfly helps!
And thank you... The bump is doing fine

Lil we will miss you but I totally understand the need to do it. Bnb makes me crazy too yet I love you all!

Oh and Spunk is another word in the UK for :spermy::spermy::spermy::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::blush:

Hi ladies,

Viccat - welcome! your name sounds familiar.... perhaps from the TWW thread?
or were you on here before? GL to you :flower:

Dr. S- that is a great 1st Beta.... Fx it keeps doubling....:thumbup:

Dr. H - LOL !!! :haha: did you get to shag at 2am??? Oh dear it's so weird how stuff like that happens at the worst time ever!

Lils - Oh hunny - I can't imagine what you are going through - all the stress from work, TTC, and now BIL in ICU.... (and side businesses - OH MY !!! ) I'd pull my hair out or have a nervous breakdown.... I understand why you need a break...:hugs::hugs: Take your time - :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Pad - oh yah we are almost cycle buddies - think my CD1 will be tomorrow..(just fixed my ticker)

Big hugs and loves to all!!! :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AFM - :cry:just started very lightly spotting after 4pm so I think tomorrow will be my CD1.... argh... Had a good short cry this morning. Ofcourse the month I want her to arrive I have a 14 day luteal phase... Come to think of it -last month was also 14 days -so I guess the B-Complex I've been taking is working to lengthen the luteal phase! I stopped progesterone cream 2 days ago too so thought she would arrive sooner.

I have also been thinking I may need to stay away a tiny bit as well (as I'm starting to obsess)...:blush: But we'll see how it goes... I am off to a cottage for 3 days this weekend (Canada Day) with no internet.....so that is a bit of a break... It's going to be a weekend full of drinking and eating anything I want dammit....:pizza::wine::munch::sick:

Hopefully will check have time to check on you ladies tomorrow...

have a great night....
xoxo:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"