TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Dwrgi. Me 40 DH 54 ttc naturally since May 2011, no BFP's so far....

Dr h 37 oh 37 ttc since may 2012 planning for ivf in sept due to low amh. Stepmum to two great kids

Mirium - 38, dh - 43. TTC since 2010, 1 mmc/loss, removed fibroids, another mmc/loss. Trying to conceive again for 10 months since.

Asryellah - me 35, OH 30 TTC 09/2010, unexplained, 2nd IUI BFP 04/2012 using Puregon and Pregnyl shot EDD 271212(other "alternative meds": Solgar Prenatal nutrients, fishoil, Royal Jelly + reflexology)

Me 36..DH 41 three first tri losses currently pregnant EDD 25/8/12

Wooly hasn't responded to any of my texts but she's ok and in contact with others on the forum :thumbup:

FM is waiting on an appointment I think ready for the next step..possibly IVF if I can remember correctly!

:hi: and :dust:

Xxx

Hi Ladies :hi:

I came to post my details, but first I just wanted to say....

Honey - of course you should post here lovely!! you may have a different experience to others, but it doesn't make you less important or this journey any less difficult!! huge :hugs: to you xxx

Dwrgi - me 40, dh 35, ttc for 12 months, 2 august, sept 2011, now PAL - due 26/10/12 - i was using cbfm, C0q10, prenatals/folic acid and concieve plus :)

Oh and Dwrgi - I am sort of getting the impression that you are a tiny bit pleased about the summer holidays...or maybe Im wrong?? :rofl:

I'm 39 on 4th July, OH is 41. TTC since march but don't get to see oh enough to have much success so waiting on a little miracle.

What is AC? I can only think it means air conditioning and I'm sure is not that :haha:

I've not posted on here much because I'm reading what you are all going though and don't think I should be here complaining when I can't compare my experience to the turmoil you guys are having.

I'm just praying for a longer cycle this month so there is some hope I don't OV until 4th as if I OV on2nd I'm out for the month again!

Hope you are all well and :hugs::hugs: to everyone x

AC is Assisted Conception (IUI/IVF, etc.). Your posts are always welcome on here-the more the merrier, with wisdom and tips to share! :hugs:

me and boyf 36 ttc since nov 11 cd21 tests show no ovulation waiting for ultrasound of ovaries.

welcome to all newbies and returnees.

dwrgi-am right with you on end of term but down to 18 1/2 now!!!

love to all xx

Updates so far! Thanks to those who have posted! :hugs:

Please post your details, as you would like them to appear, so that I can add to this list (e.g. your age, your DH's age, how long TTC, any AC, etc.)! If you're not here, please blame my amnesia, and don't take it personally, but just post your deets so they can be added. xxx

4EverYoung-

Asryellah-me 35, OH 30 TTC 09/2010, unexplained, 2nd IUI BFP 04/2012 using Puregon and Pregnyl shot (other "alternative meds": Solgar Prenatal nutrients, fishoil, Royal Jelly + reflexology)

Bearlake-come back! We're here for you!

Butterfly-Me 44, ttc with ex (42) since April 2011, 1 mc at 8 weeks, feb 2012

CaroleB-

Chickenchaser-Me 36, DH 43. TTC since May 2012.

Dr H-37, oh 37. TTC since May 2012, planning for IVF in Sept due to low amh. Stepmum to two great kids

Dr. S-me 39 single, trying theoretically since Dec '11 (but missed ov in Dec then 4 rounds of iui with dud sperm). IVF 1 June 2012.

Dashka-40, DH: 42 -TTC since 2002- unexplained-2 failed IUIs with Clomid in 2004 -1 beautiful Adopted daughter 3yrs. Currently trying TTC naturally.... App't for RE in July 2012 to investigate immune issues or perhaps taking meds

DragonOrchid-

Dwrgi-me 40, OH 47. TTC since 2007. 2 x ICSI. ICSI 3 (IMSI)-July 2012.

EllaE-

FlyFlorida-

Frolicky-DH - azoospermatazoa, Me - OK, I think. Chemical mc in Aug. 2011, MC in Feb. 2012, using Known Donor. TTC since July 2011 but took 3.5 years or so to figure out logistics first, so the road of TTC felt more like a 4 year ordeal.

GrkPrn-Me, 38; DH, 38. TTC for 9 months, NTNP for 5 years. 1st round of Clomid 5/2012-

HA-38 w/ no problems, DH is 38 with 1% morphology, ttc #1 since Jan. 2009, 4 mcs, 5 failed IUIs with injectables, 2 failed IVFs, FET in July.

Honeybee-I'm 39 on 4th July, OH is 41. TTC since march but don't get to see oh enough to have much success so waiting on a little miracle.

Hitthejackpot-Me 36, DP 45, TTC since March 2012, 4 IUI attempts, 3 BFNs so far

JulesWantsOne-

Lady H- Me 40 DH 54 ttc naturally since May 2011, no BFP's so far....

LilSluz-Me: 39, DH: 42, TTC since Jan 2011, 4 mc's, Compound Hetero MTHFR, inherited Thrombophilia, AMH .84 (waiting for new tests..)

Madeline-

Manuiti-Me 37 (low responder), DH 35 (perfect), TTC for 23 months, 1 IVF (ICSI) - 1st ever BFP, both eggs stuck, both MMC (6 & 11 wks). Stepmum to 2 krazy kids (6 & 8yrs).

Mirium-38, dh - 43. TTC since 2010, 1 mmc/loss, removed fibroids, another mmc/loss. Trying to conceive again for 10 months since.

Miss Fosdyke-Me 45, DH 46. Suddenly decided last week to TTC after 26 years together.

MissyT- (are you there? Come back!)

Nessaw-me and boyf 36 ttc since nov 11 cd21 tests show no ovulation waiting for ultrasound of ovaries.

Neversaynever-Me 36..DH 41 three first tri losses currently pregnant EDD 25/8/12

NikkiLeigh-

Owl35-Me 35, DH 37, TTC since August 2010, early miscarriage Dec. 2010 - no more luck ever since, unexplained infertility.

Padbrat-Me 40, Hubby 39. TTC since 2005. Translocation in X chromosome. 6 baby boys (1 set of twins) .... all MMC at 11-12 weeks (X deletion is lethal to males). 1 failed ED 2011.

PennyB-

Purple Lou-me 40, dh 35, ttc for 12 months, 2 mcs August, Sept 2011, now PAL - due 26/10/12 -using cbfm, C0q10, prenatals/folic acid and conceive plus

Twinks-I'm 37, DH is 31. Trying for almost 3 years. DH has lazy swimmers & I've got a blocked right tube & I'm really fat! (Love you Twinks!).

Viccat-Me 37, OH 38, TTC since Feb '12. No BFNs, BFPs or medical intervention thus far.

Apologies ladies for being MIA for so long, life has been crazy since Zara arrived. Too many visitors and crazy me decided to find a new house to move to. Thankfully we signed the lease this week so now I just need to organise the movers. Also it has been a nightmare trying to sort out Zara's British birth certificate and passport from here. Supposed to take 4 weeks as everything sent to Germany now for processing but massive delays right now so taking 8 weeks!!!! The embassy will issue Zara emergency travel documents to allow me to go home on 27th July. Butterfly will probably understand that these things are never easy in the Middle East.

Hey Dwrgi I have been thinking about you and the summer hols coming up, you will need the rest after coping with school kids all year hehe. Also countdown to next treatment YAY.

I am recovering after c section still uncomfortable at times and struggling to find clothes that do not aggravate the incision so basically go around looking like a slob haha. Was due to return to work in 11 days for 3 weeks before heading to London but decided to take unpaid leave as need the extra time.

For those of you that would like to see more pics of Zara pls message me and I will give you my real name so you can add me on Facebook as I post them there as do not wish to upset anyone. I know how upsetting it can be to see others babies when your whole life is centred round trying to get your own.

Now off to read some of the previous pages as I need to catch up on where everyone is at with the journey. Hoping the last few weeks have been kind to you wonderful ladies x x

OMG huge congrats Dr S fantastic news x x x

Hoping the BFP bug is catching for you all

Hi Girls!! I am sitting in a meeting and I'd I'm so dang bored that I might stick a pencil in my eye just for the sheer entertainment value of it... so, what better to do than to check in here! :D Thankfully, I have my laptop and do not have to share my screen on the projector :) Thank goodness for small favors!

I am seven days post IUI today and am still trying not to symptom-spot, but it wouldn't matter much anyways because there aren't any symptoms to spot! LOL! Still too early anyways :D I'm not holding my breath though. With the temp spike on the morning of IUI... i just, I can't get my hopes up. I was in SO much pain after this iui that if I don't get a BFP, then the plan at the moment is that we will be taking a break and will start again in September. I think my poor ovaries need a break from the overstimulation from the Clomid. We shall see how it all plays out.

Butterfly - Please don't be a stranger! You're story/experiences are WELCOME here!! We are all on different journeys, but we still have the same destination! *hugs*

Ohh... meeting calls. Will check in again today!

Smoochies and loves!

dwrgi- i posted my stats but i can give them again 39 single, trying theoretically since dec 11 (but missed ov in dec then 4 rounds of iui with dud sperm)

afm-
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3126/photo2eos.jpg

dwrgi- i posted my stats but i can give them again 39 single, trying theoretically since dec 11 (but missed ov in dec then 4 rounds of iui with dud sperm)

afm-
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3126/photo2eos.jpg

Thanks Dr. S. I thought I had transferred your info., but the computer seems to have eaten it up! The line is getting darker! Whoop whoop!

Carole - lovely to hear from you!! :D

DrS - that is a beautiful dark line!! :wohoo: I am delighted for you chick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->