TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi ya purps. Nothing happening this end. Still not preggers.. having wine. watching tele. just the normals. And Im doing an assignment. Ugggh.. Hows the GP vs the ED? Loving it?

Hi ya purps. Nothing happening this end. Still not preggers.. having wine. watching tele. just the normals. And Im doing an assignment. Ugggh.. Hows the GP vs the ED? Loving it?

It's very civilised ! :haha:
Still, I'd like an extra day of weekend I think!

Giving a quick shout out to Pad, LadyH, Manuiti and Grkprn!! :happydance:

Sending lots of :hugs: :hugs: to the rest of you ladies!!! Lots of love & :baby: ~~~~ to you all!!!!!

One note though: I saw someone posted that the child picks their parents...I am not sure that is a great thing to say as many women are never able to have children. Just my opinion but I always get a bit annoyed in the "new age" community etc. when people say those things. Sorry.

day four today. am starting OPK sticks this month. Anyone got any idea how to use them??? how are the lovely ladies.

Good to see you frols... pregnancy is catching......................... he he he

good morning lovely ladies - hope you are all well! and having a nice monday (Bah to mondays!!! lol!)

DrH - I think you are not supposed to use OPKs with first morning urine, I think you are supposed to limit your drinks and do them a few hours after (Im sure someone will correct this if I am wrong) I read on here that a lot of ladies do two a day morning and afternoon - in case your Luteal surger is short - that way the OPKs won't miss them.
good luck :hugs:

big huge :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to everyone else

and special pink :hugs: and sticky dust to pad.

Good day ladies!

Dr H - for the OPKs - once I know I'm getting close to that time (for me I start doing them CD8-9 since I ovulate on Day 11-12) I will do twice/day - Once at work at 10:30/11:00 and once at night at around 6:30/7:00... (my instructions for my strips say to do between 10am and 8pm)

At work - it's very covert..... small paper/plastic opaque bag with small disposable paper cup and go to ladies room.....:haha::haha:

I had to start doing twice a day because I was missing it - as it isn't positive unless the line is AS Dark or Darker than the other line....

Once you have a positive OPK I've been told that you ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hrs afterward.

Good luck!

it's really quiet on here today.... how is everyone?

AFM - sad today - my co-worker who is 8 months preggers keeps having discussions around me about getting so close and all her symptoms and then she had the nerve to call me over and tell me how happy she was that her sister is also preggers and how they'll have babies so close in age... ARGH - went to the ladies room and balled my eyes out just to get out the frustration....:cry::cry:

Hope you guys are having a better day :hugs::kiss:

AAhhhh Dash :hugs: Some people of so insensitive. I had a cry moment the other day after popping onto facebook and just being met with first day of school photos :cry: I want to do that so much. :hugs:

Hey all!

I know exactly what you mean Fro... frikkin annoys the crap outta me! Are they saying my last 6 babies didn't pick me???? Am I not good enough?? Pah to the lot of em!

Dash I am so sorry you are sad. People just don't know and don't think do they. I had a girl on FB who I didn't really know and she was plastering loads of pregnancy stuff all over and i de friended her. I messaged her and said sorry that I was a little sensitive to her pregnancy ticker and info... she hasn't bothered to contact me since... as I said above... pah to em!

Chicken... one day you will. Keep wishing on those shooting stars and give a lil wish for me too! x

Next time I see one Pad I promise I will ask for it to send you PINK. Not seen any for a while it has been a bit cloudy here so not very good for start spotting.

thanks Chicken and Pad - it's so true - what I don't get is how come they are insensitive when they KNOW that you are TTC!! I've even mentioned to her that I'm going to go see RE in fall etc and she knows how long I've been TTC... I am kinda looking forward to her going on mat leave mid-October... Think I feel this way about her cause she told me she got preggers quickly and I've held a grudge.

Eating dark chocolate almonds ask we speak to comfort :winkwink:(think I've eaten 20 already):shy::tease::lolly: I know you ladies don't judge:winkwink:

That's okay dash, I'm sure the nuts have something essential for conception..maybe selenium? And chocolate, well chocolate fixes EVERYTHING :)

I've decided to stay away from Facebook, one of my friend has just posted this after a 'surprise' pregnancy,

ATTENTION: Would like to warn my family and friends that there is an epidemic going around. It's called pregnancy. DON'T DRINK THE WATER!

:brat::sad2::hissy::gun::beer::saywhat::ignore::argh::grr::devil:

Oh Ladies, especially Dash and chicken - people dont think at all when they post these things. I am so sorry...its like a kick in the teeth. I know it happened a few times to me when I was ttc and I really went off facebook, but then of course when I started using it again I had the lovely Dwrgi as my friend, and although I was trying to show a pic just to 'family' I managed to show everyone and it was my scan pic. I felt horrible!

I apologise for all the idiots out there!!

:hugs:

oh and Maddy you are sooooo right!! Chocolate IS the answer (it doesn't actually matter what the question is :winkwink: )

hope everyone has a lovely day today!!

Chicken - :saywhat::grr::grr::grr::ignore:- can you "HIDE" her posts in FB? I do it to those I don't want to get updates from (or from those people who constantly put on annoying updates). But if you have more than one friend doing that then I guess best to stay away. Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs:

AFM - feeling better today - told my preggers co-worker about our plans for IVF ... I'm also thinking I might start earlier than I originally thought (IVF) as I went online and found a 'calculator' that works out start of cycle and all the appointments/milestones during the IVF long protocol cycle and then shows you predicted ER/ET etc... so if I go see RE CD2 (which will be beginning of October) then the ER/ET wouldn't be until mid-November sometime... If I wait another month - I think I am running too close to Christmas holidays (and you know what it's like getting into doc's offices around that time).:dohh:
I just have to find out if his version of long protocol is the same as the one I found online. He didn't say for sure that he would use the long protocol - only said "most likely would" but all would be worked out when I start going in CD2. But if he changes his mind and wants a short protocol then October is way too early for me to take time off....

Sending everyone :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss: - my it is very quiet on here these days..... hope everyone is ok....

Thanks Ladies, and Purps there is no need for you to apologies it isn't your fault. Glad you are feeling better dash. One of my friends went through IVF and it seemed to take ages to get started so I can understand you wanting to get it started. Have a chat with your RE and see what he says about how long it will take, you can then plan it in with everything else.
I'm still a bit down in the dumps, I had to sit through half an hour of co - works teasing 2 newly wed staff about getting pregnant soon. I wouldn't have minded so much if i hadn't just been talking to one of them about the test I having to have done. The cream on the top was when they both turned to me and said ' Sarah should be first she has been married longer than us'. To right I should be next I've waited 13 years for f*** sake. Sorry. XXX

Dash and Chicken you bloomin well tell em... if they are aware of your situations and they still persist in being insensitive then you should tell them that they are offending you and to please stop!

GRRRR I also hate those FB posts.... hence I deleted that girl who has stuff all over her FB every day about her bloomin pregnancy... and the one who got preggers with no 4 after they didn't bother waiting until the 3rd clear after her Hubby's snip... and then complained non stop about it....

SOD EM ALL...

Says me with a great big pink flashing banner... sorry...

Pad...this is exactly the place for your lovely. Sparkling flashing banner!, how are. You doing anyhow?

Thanks Pad, The new newly weds don't know but the other 2 girls did. I don't want to make a fuss and I so happy for anyone that is pregnant but really please don't keep telling me how easy it is for everyone else.
You girls are different you have defiantly 'earned' it.

How are you Pad, I sorry I'm not very familiar with your story, I know why we are praying for pink but when will you know everything is OK? Can they test for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->