TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

it is exciting isn't it. Pad seven weeks today. Woo hooo..... I so hope this one is pink!!!!!!!!!! We would love a little pink one too... If anyone ever wants to look at some beautiful photos of very small people have a look at littleposers.com.au. Within a week of birth, everyone is doing it! (some thing to think about pad, lady H, nikky, lou).

Miss lovely Gkprn, I hope you are ok. I am thinking of you lots.
Dash - I got the chlorophyll tablets rather than the drink. These things taste foul. Do you have a source document for their utility? Bad doc, should have found that yourself!!! ha ha too tired..... . Was too scared to get royal jelly as have been allergic to bees in the past!!!
Pad - good luck for your fancy new outfit.. woo hooo your hubby won't know what to do with his lady in red!!!!!!!!!!
Moondust, so pleased to hear about your holiday.
Neesaw, I'm working my way through the murkyness of cx mucus and temping too - my best wishes for egg white +++++++ Agghhh... I can't even get ff to include normal temps on the chart.. Frig!!!!!! I swear Im about to ovulate, but the OPKs are stubbornly negative. I did have a long cycle last one? Maybe would be later cf normal???

Firebaby and Juniper welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lils, chicken and the rest of the ladies... hellloooo and baby dust to you all............

https://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/xo/07/z50573976b14ec.gif​

keeping everything crossed!!

@ Purple and Padbrat....no, not long now. Can't believe I'm in the home stretch. It really feels like a miracle, actually. Glad to see you both coming along as well! As one of the super old timers here, LOL, I'll be sure to let you know what's gone on. I currently have antepartum testing twice weekly...BECAUSE I'M OLD, LOL. :dohh: But the upside is that you get to see baby on US once a week and get fetal monitoring twice weekly, which is reassuring.

Padbrat...I am praying PINK so hard for you.

Hugs to all the 35+ TTC #1 ladies.

good morning ladies!

Nikki - OMG you are 5 days away! you are so close....:thumbup: please let us know how things go! :hugs:

Pad - turquoise and silver sounds lovely too!:thumbup: I'm sure the red dress will come in handy for sure anyway! and your ticker doesn't bother me (as I'm praying for you daily for pink sticky bean!!):hugs::kiss: Happy 7 weeks! Do you feel any different this time around?

Dr. H - re: chlorophyll - I only use it occassionaly during my TWW as I have read that it is good for possible elevated NK cells - (if that is an issue -where immune system would reject embryo)... Apparently chlorophyll can help move the nk cells from blood to organs. I buy the liquid and it's mint flavoured and I put 1 tablespoon in my water bottle/glass. I need to do it more often though.
But overall - it is an excellent blood cleanser and great for sore throats or when you need some energy. It also helps to keep the body more alkaline (re: general health and cervical mucous) and helps in sugar metabolism (which is a problem with PCOS etc) I sometimes wonder though that if I do have an overactive immune system (which I'm not totally sure about yet) - will it be worse if chlorophyll tends to boost immune system (ie. make it more active)? the same thing with wheatgrass, and any greens powder product... it is a fear of mine. If you know you don't have an issue with immune system/nk cells - then wheatgrass or chlorophyll can definitely help with fertility. Wheatgrass is really high in chlorophyll. If you can afford the wheatgrass -go for that - they have raw, organic powder (or frozen cubes - like wheatgrass shots) I sometimes will put some wheatgrass powder or Greens + in my smoothies - but not on a daily basis)

Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in green leafy vegetables - and the supplement you buy is generally taken from alphalfa... (mine is anyway) What does yours say?

Hope that helps!:hugs:

Hello and hugs to everyone -have a great day!!!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

hi b and b won't let me do the thank button so thanks for all ur replies. am cd 18.did opks all last wk up to and including fri with no line.just presumed no ov as per the bloods.did one last night and nowt.so mystified!love to all x

Juniperjules - hi and welcome!! This is a great thread.

Pad - I agree completely re: IVF. I'll still be trying "naturally" (with lots of vitamins...) for a while but am definitely keeping it in mind. LOVE the red dress!! That will be fun to have for your next event!! Happy 7 weeks!!! Pink!

DrH - LOL yep. Tons of supplements has got to lead to a BFP!! Fx!!

Nessaw - I get EWCM for several days before O. So, you never know...

Dashka - ya I was surprised about dipping the OPK strip for "at least 15 seconds" but it's what the instructions say to do. It was a cheapie drugstore brand that's supposed to be comparable to Answer. Lots of :dust:to you!! Sounds like timing was great this weekend!! Fx!!! And thanks for the info regarding chlorophyll, wheatgrass etc. I always see the wheatgrass on the menu at the smoothie places.

Nikki - hi and how exciting - 5 days!

Hi to everyone else - hope you're all having a good Monday. :flower: Only news here is that I bought another OPK... I'll prob start that Wednesday.

Guys... sorry to say I think I got a bit carried away and hopeful... should have known better...

Had a big red bleed today at work. Left a message for the EPU to see if they can scan me tomorrow. Work sent me home... after i had to tell my boss. Fortunately for me she had suffered 2 mc herself before having her children, so she understood my panic.

So sorry if I am upsetting anyone... just felt fake with you all thinking pink for me, guess i have another son this time.

Oh pad I am so sorry :hugs:
I am keeping everything crossed for you chick that this is a tiny hitch and not another mc

Huge big loves xxxx

Pad sending very positive thoughts your way honey, I hope this is just a glitch XXX I'm still thinking pink XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->