TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Thanks for the reasurance Purple, I really hope so.
How are you doing hun?

not too bad thank you lovely! hope your cold doesn't hang around long! there seems to be loads of coughs and colds around at the moment :(

Hello lovelies!!!! Guess what! Last night ewcm and positive opk and great sex with orgasms+ at the same time!!!!!! Woo. Hoo!!!! Then propped bum in air to let those spermies go wild!!!! Cross fingers!!! Watched great sperm race on you tube for thirty mins afterwards as can't sleep on tummy!!! Very excited! It seemed like the stars aligned!!!!!

And pad it's all ok!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!

Chicken - :hugs::hugs::hugs: hang in there chick - Mine has done that before. Hopefully tomorrow's temp will go back up :thumbup: My snot buddy, feel better :hugs::flower:

Purps & Pad - I think between DrH, Chicken, Dwrgi & I, we can conjure up bucketloads of pink, glittery snot for the Padbrat! Pad, what's your address? Think this will keep in the mail? :cry: :sick::rofl:

I know... it snot funny, is it? :winkwink: :haha:

Ugh, just as I thought it was gone, it came back w/a vengeance last night. I may even have to call out of work now or just do my job drugged up on thera-flu (then again, that could be kinda fun?) :loopy::loopy::loopy: Can't wait to see what I write in my reports a few days from now...:haha:

:hugs: Hope you are all feeling 1000x better than me!

DrH - Whoa - sounds like you've been a naughty little minx! :winkwink::happydance: Hope this is "the one" for you!!! Hey, what's going on w/temps?

:dust::dust::dust:

Lils, I love you, Thank you for making me laugh and making me feel so much metter, was having a real downer today, thanks to FF. But something makes me think Pad would want all our snot, PINK or not. Incidently mine is more green than pink.

who knows with my temps lils! i keep waking up with the thermometer on the pillow after falling asleep. I had fevers and temps with the snot-a-thon so I figure its all up the spout anyway. so i just decided to take pinkpadalicious's advice. Have wine. Will get preggers. Mmhh!!!

mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have wine have a bfp! That is my motto DrH! Sounds like you two had a crazy wild night .... snotathon or not! Wahoooooo

Chicken FF did all kinds of odd stuff with me too... changed my OV date daily... took cross hairs away... told me I didn't OV... I think Lils told me FF had to get to know me... pfssst bloody FF... the one month I ignored it (much to Lil's disgust) I got my BFP lol

Hey Lils! How those drugs going down chick? I can picture your reports .... they go something like...

"As you wonderful and very knowledgeable CPA I would recommend that you consolidate your losses into a blah blah blah fund then say screw it and go for happy hour....hdanksnflsvjs;dlakjhiosflodsjvlsalaj;kp;dpi0pq".... man these flu meds are good!

Hey Purps...2.5 weeks to go to 'screw work' time!

Grk how are you? And Lady H

Did something really sensible today (I know what a shock).... and then to make up for it something really stupid...

What do you want to hear first... sensible or stupid?

Sensible? OK. I told work I needed to rest for the rest of the week. My priority is this baby and they were fine with that.

Stupid.... I was clearing out a drawer and found my old tarot cards that I had abandoned as I had freaked myself and my family and friends out with the reading... and I stupidly decided to do a reading on me.... I asked if my baby would be born....

That card I turned means 'abundance' ... great I thought... but it also means 'wasted effort'.... I felt sick.

Stupid stupid me... stupid stupid cards...FFS!

Lils I need something to counter this!

I didn't even bother to respond to Padbrat's earlier post...that's how confident I felt that the bleed was unrelated to the PINK bundle she's carrying. I am glad to see that systems are still a go. Yes, we take each PG just one day at a time really, so continue to think positively pink.

Colds girls...I will tell you it's not all bad. I was sick as a dog with back-to-back colds the month I conceived. Thought I was out of the game for sure. In fact, my body tried and failed to OV at least one time that month too, and I didn't OV until CD 23. I had old eggs, old lining, old sperm (they were at least three-four days old waiting around for OV). So as you can see, I didn't expect much that month at all, LOL. A miracle I tell ya! So yeah, push push in the bush right through those colds. :blush:

LOL @Drhouse.

omg I choked on my tea thinking about poor pad opening envelopes filled with snot! :sick: :haha: lils - you are naughty!! (but doing work whilst all drugged up?? - might make work more fun!

pad - yay for having some resty time!! but no - step away from those tarot cards!! put them back in the drawer and think Pink!!

drH - way to go :happydance: fingers crossed for those spermies and your eggy!!

ladies with colds - I am sure I have read (in more than one place) that being a bit unwell can be useful for concieving...something to do with immune systems not affecting the spermies maybe??:shrug: but anyway - I have defintely read it, so fingers crossed for you all xxxx

Nikki - in case anything happens (babywise) in the next few days - can I wish you good luck lovely xxxx please come back and let us know all about it?? :hugs:

Aww Nikki.... thank you for the confidence. Yes one step at a time and keep hoping! I agree with Purps.. will be thinking of you xxx

Purps I have stuffed the damned things back in the drawer! I need one of Lils positivity thingies now!!

Chicken - :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hey, worse case is even if your temps don't go back up or if your prog results come back low for any reason, you know what? You'll know why TTC has been so hard! Its actually worse not knowing, as I'm sure some of the ladies here can attest to. Worse thing that can happen is you get put on ov-inducing meds - pretty standard & usually a very easy fix! :thumbup: Out of all of the things that can go wrong w/TTC, that would probs be the one I'd pick (if given a choice). Buck up, lil chickie, its going to be OK no matter which way it goes :hugs::kiss::flower:

DrH - Ahhhh, you have updated FF now :thumbup: And of course we have to give it a couple more days to confirm, but it looks like someone just may have O'd & timed it perfect! :dust:

Hey Lils! How those drugs going down chick? I can picture your reports .... they go something like...

"As you wonderful and very knowledgeable CPA I would recommend that you consolidate your losses into a blah blah blah fund then say screw it and go for happy hour....hdanksnflsvjs;dlakjhiosflodsjvlsalaj;kp;dpi0pq".... man these flu meds are good!

:rofl: Thatsh sherioushly funny... :rofl:

I'll do a thera-flu shot just for you, Pad... In fact, shotsh fer all da ladiesh here... :drunk:

Ma'am, step away from the tarot cards with your hands up! :gun: :haha:
My vote is for abundance so I just sent you some extra abundantly pink ~~~~ via long-distance reiki to ease your mind & counteract anything negative that comes up :hugs:. And yay for taking off work! :happydance::coffee::sleep:

Ah, I cross-posted w/Purps, Nikki & pad - & look Pad, I sent you +~~~ anyway! :winkwink:

Purps - no tea-n-BNB, its dangerous! :haha: And I heard the same about colds too! :thumbup:

Thank you for the support ladies, I really need it right now and as always you ladies have picked that up and snet me everything i need. Big snotty hugs to you all.

Hi ladies!

Lils - cold go away!!! (or maybe not - if it's going to help you get a BFP!:winkwink::winkwink:) Hope you can partake of the "red grapes":haha: this weekend with sis and hubby- sounds fun :hugs: Ov on CD 8 ??? must be cold messing with temps for sure - Good luck catching that eggy this month chickie!:thumbup::hugs::kiss: (and don't work too hard.....)

Chicken - don't worry about the crosshairs -maybe just a fluke? give it a few more days - Get well soon! :hugs:

Purps - hi hun!!!:hugs:very dangerous drinking hot tea while reading this thread - you may burn yourself!:haha:

Dr. H- Whoo hoo!!! stars aligning !! :thumbup: FX for you and get well soon too:hugs:

Pad - great you are taking time off this week :thumbup: you relax hun and positive PINK all the way... How about we concentrate on the "Abundance" meaning of the card!!:thumbup::hugs::kiss:

Nikki - thanks for your post -always great to hear success stories that give us hope!:hugs: Good luck in the next few days - can't wait to hear:hugs:

Dwrgi - if you are lurking!! hope you are well hun....:hugs::kiss:

AFM - feeling a bit bummed today...:nope: I went to the MD last night to get results on a bunch of ultrasounds I had done....and the nodules in my thyroid (that they found last year) have grown a tiny bit - the largest one is now 14mm so she is sending me for a biopsy.... I am a bit freaked out because I am starting IVF next month...and don't know if I can get this done before hand -(have to wait several weeks for referral to call back and sched app't) The timing of everything always sucks doesn't it.:dohh: Seems I also have cysts in my breasts too and so I have to continue going to get checked every 4-6 months - my MD is a bit of an over-cautious Doc...(which is good-but can be annoying also as it puts a lot of worry in you) Been getting various ultrasounds done all over my body every 4-6 months for the last 2 years...since I switched to her. Now I will need to ask RE if any of this will matter if I start IVF (I don't want the hormone meds to make this thing bigger and even if I get preggers and it does turn out to be cancerous I can't have surgery until after).... oh the worry has gotten worse.

Ahhh Lils I am feeling the pink come flooding through...

dog must have felt it too as he has just come over for a cuddle lol.

It did shake me up though... needed a little pinkness to take it all away...

Hope is important!

Chicken I agree with Lils.. once you know you can do something about it... or you can rest assured that your body is ready for a BFP.. either way it is a good thing! You are moving forward!

Ahhh Dash you are right... think pma!

I think it is one step at a time for you chick... when you look at a situation as complex and emotional as yours all together it is too much to take in. Take a step back. What needs to happen first.. then what... then what... speak to your Dr. Tell them your plans for IVF.... it may all still be OK. I hope so chick x

thanks Pad...I am trying to remember that :hugs::hugs:

I have this pinned up to my computer monitor - need to start living it:

"Just for today, I will let go of anger.
Just for today, I will let go of worry.
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing"
-The Reiki Ideals

I am also starting to take my "RESCUE REMEDY" (Bach Flower remedy) it is amazing for reassurance, or just when you are going through a tough time, received bad news, shock or even if you get a BFN or m/c.... I really recommend it to all you ladies... (even works to call you down before a work presentation etc...).... 4 drops on the tongue (it is totally safe when pregnant too - I know people who have also used in delivery room)

I like those reiki ideals Dash... we should give them a try!

Guess what I did one of those duff chinese predictor things as i thought what the hell... is either going to give me something else to worry about or could lift me a little... so took a deep breath and entered my age etc... then slowly scrolled down to the result and....

It has predicted a girl!

Now I am feeeeelllingggggg the pink!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"