TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi Ladies sorry for not being about needed a bit of me time. I will post a proper post later once I have had chance to catch up with everything but I wanted to pick your brains. Would those of you who have the time please look at my chart and let me know what you think is going on. I have never had a cycle this long before, I'm too scared to test especially after my blood results but there is still no sign of AF. I suppose on a positive even if it was negative my cycle has been that long my test results were probably wrong.
Thoughts please ladies.

Lils - wow your colonics sounds like it was craptastic!!! :haha: :winkwink: Seriously though, my mom was dignosed with colitis a couple years ago (she's in remission now) and she was telling me when she was going for treatment for it that we have pockets in our colon where things get trapped. I didn't know you could get it flushed out!! Man I would LOVE to lose weight that way!!! :haha: LOL!! But really, that's something I think I might consider in the future!! Actually I'm not 100% sure why I have back pain!!! It's so frustrating though. I have several theories - but I honestly think the main culprit is sitting at a desk all day!! I'm in decent shape although it could be better, and to be honest, I'd like to lose 10 lbs, and 15 lbs would get me to my ideal weight, so obviously there's some work that could be done there, and I'm sure that has something to do with it. I'm 5'2", so 15 lbs is a decent amount of extra weight to carry around. I do workout, although desk work doesn't help so I have to make sure I take breaks to walk around outside at work during the day too. Anyways, glad to hear you and butterfly are both into yoga too. It's amazing what a difference it makes!! I have Monday off too... love Federal holidays!!! Have a great weekend and you enjoy your wine and get well soon. Oh, and like one of the other ladies here said, have you tried a neti pot before? My mom bought me one, but I refused to use it for years b/c I thought it would be gross, but I finally used it last time I was sick and it was WONDERFUL!! It totally flushes out your sinuses. It's gross when gobbs of snot come out, but I love the feeling afterwards, and when I've used it, I get better so much quicker.

Pebble - hope you're feeling better!!! :hugs::flower:

Pad - thanks for the luck... I need it!! Pink pink pink for you!! :cloud9:

Chicken - I don't chart so I can't help you... really wish I could. I'm so so hopeful for you that this is good news!!! :dust:

AFM - I'll test tomorrow morning. No idea what to think or expect. But at least I'll get to pee on something and see if it changes color :haha: Have a great weekend ladies.

Lils - just following up on what Moondust said - Neti pots are great! (and gross you feel a bit like you might be drowning) but the clean sinus feeling is amazing.

I've done colonics in the past and I love the light feeling afterwards, but also every time I've done colonics I've been kind of constipated for a couple of days afterwards it's like there's nothing left in you to come out anymore. Sorry way TMI I know....but I do think they can get rid of some of the gunk that has been hanging around in your for a while which has to be a good thing.

I actually had DH go and get one when he had been suffering from bad back pain. He didn't poop for a week afterwards. Ooops. But I think it helped in the long term to heal the backpain - it was just one of many things we tried for it.

Hi guys,

Dash - good luck!!

Nessaw -
Congrats!! All the best to you!

GrkPrn - I am so sorry!! :hugs: and :hugs:

Chicken - I really hope that you get answers and good news. I would think that if you did test on the wrong day, the result would not be the most accurate.

Pebble - Hello, it's great that you're making progress

Lils - Wow, colonics sound like a real cleanse! Good luck this cycle!

DrH - All the best in the upcoming cycle!

Pad - All the best and of course, PINK comes to mind!

Owl - Fingers crossed for you this cycle. Your holiday plans sound fun!

Moon - Fingers crossed for you as well!

Dwrgi - Hello. Miss you, good luck to you as well!

AngelsMommie - Fingers crossed for you as well!

Hello to all the other ladies - Butterfly, Firebaby, HA, Purple, Asry, Fro, LadyH Tiger, Twinks and anyone I missed.

AFM - I have been lurking. I took this cycle off to heal as advised by my RE so I am basically just trying to lose some weight now. I had a painful ovulation this cycle and the pain hung around for approx. 6 days after. It felt like something wasn't right but of course, I wasn't TTC. It's been approx a week after ovulation so I'll probably have AF next weekend. Oh, in recent posts, one or two of you mentioned prior miscarriages and I heard no one mention a D&C. I wondered if I am among the few that's done D&Cs (2) if any. Of course, I wish I did not have to because one of the risks is scarring but my body seems to hold on & not start AF/bleeding quick enough. Anyway, Good luck to everyone!!

hi all thank you so much for your kind words.am still a little dazed with it all.have spoken to gp and he recommended still going to fertility clinic next week and talking to them re my concerns about low prog and thin linings shown by prev tests.so we'll see what they say.boyf picked up his sa results which were the same as last time so clearly whilst most of them are ligging around one pulled his finger out and got the job done!am away at a 40th birthday weekend so am going for the antibiotics story line but i forgot one of the girls going is a nurse!!think i got away with it.this place is a converted barn and its got its own swimming pool.am looking forward to using it fully and without a hangover!! thinking of you all much love vx

dwrgi-hope the court case went well.

lils-i get sinusitus all the time its awful.at the mo i use beconase spray every day to keep it at bay.my boyfs mum recommended a sea salt spray.i'll check what its called.

purps-happy maternity leave!!

drh-my boyf dropped his sample as he handed it to the nurse!fortunately it didn't break.

mirium-look after yourself.x

chicken-test!!

to everyone i haven't mentioned i hope you're doing well.

have a great weekend all.

love vx

Just a quick one as I am on my phone...

Chicken, well your chart does look like you O'd on cd18 so was the prog test on cd21 I can't remember? If so then the result is going to be inaccurate surely. Also FF implies that it expects AF to turn up in a few days so do you have a long LP? I think the average longest LP (if that makes sense) is 16 days but I have had a couple of 17 day ones with no reason.

Nessaw have a lovely weekend :happydance:

LilS hope you are managing to get rid of some of that snot :dohh: I had not heard of colonics for back pain :shrug: maybe I need to look into that. I'm afraid I am so rubbish at keeping up with my yoga, at the moment it's once a week when I tell myself to do it 3 times. I am also doing swimming once.

Purps, yay maternity leave :happydance:

Right I'd better post before I lose it :haha:

Eta oh yes dwrgi it sounds like the court case went well, congrats, must drop you an email...

Mirium... I have had 6 losses and all but one have been ERPCs and D&Cs. The one fully natural m/c I had was days of blood and pain... please don't feel bad for the choices you made... they spared you that. xx

Chicken I agree with Butterfly... I don't think the prog test was accurate due to when you OV.

Hey Nee! Please don't take the beconase unless you have specifically cleared it with your Dr for use during pregnancy.

Butterfly I am doing sweet FA! So you are doing better than me!

Hey Fire... my friend had a colonic as she is having some investigations done ... she had it done at hospital and she didn't poop for a week either hahaha! Some hospitals here make you have one before giving birth!!

Moon.. are you testing?????? POAS!!!

thanks pad.will stop taking it til i see the doc on wed.x

Hi Ladies!

sorry don't have much time this morning but just wanted to quickly say:

Lils - OMG the colonics sound interesting!!:thumbup: you are absolutely right about the 'pockets' in there ! I have no trouble talking about poo :haha:- I had to ask clients in my practice all the time about poop... Your health starts in your gut.... I am a true believer of that!:thumbup: Make sure you take some good bacteria (probiotics) now to rebuild the good flora in there ok?... Good luck hun....:hugs::hugs::kiss: Have a nice long weekend even if you are doing taxes yuk!!:nope::wacko:

purps- Yay!!! :happydance::happydance:happy maternity leave!!

mirium- take care of yourself :hugs::hugs:

chicken- I don't really know about your chart.... I would TEST!!!:hugs:

Dwrgi - hope court went well! :thumbup::kiss::hugs:

Pad - hope you're well!!:hugs::kiss:

Hello to everyone I missed!!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Sorry gotta run - AD is trying to take over the laptop...:hugs::kiss:

I don't have time for a full post, but need :help:!!! I just went to the bathroom & on 9DPO I'm bleeding!? Like, not spotting but I'd say like light AF?!? I've never, ever, ever had this happen before & my LP's are 14-17 days?! Very confused - anyone have this happen before? Doesn't look like I could have O'd any sooner...?

Gotta love curve balls. I may end up testing +RW!? (at 9DPO!?) I'm gonna leave my chart at spotting for now until I see what I'm dealing with. No PMS symptoms whatsoever, either... :shrug::nope:

Lils... implantation bleed??? Test... just in case test!!!

FXFXFFXFXFX huni xxxx

I don't have time for a full post, but need :help:!!! I just went to the bathroom & on 9DPO I'm bleeding!? Like, not spotting but I'd say like light AF?!? I've never, ever, ever had this happen before & my LP's are 14-17 days?! Very confused - anyone have this happen before? Doesn't look like I could have O'd any sooner...?

Gotta love curve balls. I may end up testing +RW!? (at 9DPO!?) I'm gonna leave my chart at spotting for now until I see what I'm dealing with. No PMS symptoms whatsoever, either... :shrug::nope:

Hmm my dear LilS, well I guess that, having been ill a lot, your temps might have been put out of whack. 31 days seems a reasonable number for a cycle so maybe you did O earlier but because your poor body had lots of other stuff going on it was difficult to detect O :growlmad:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not sure Lils, does seem odd. Hope all pans out ok xx

I've heard a lot of women here say their IB was much heavier than the spotting usually described. There's a good chance that's what it is! You might have better luck with a HPT in a couple of days.

Good luck!!!!!!

Thanks ladies for the encouragement! But no HPT's will be needed, as :witch: has entered the building :shrug:. So, I am RW+ :wine: as DrH would say!

BF - :hugs: I figured I'd test our chart-analyzing skills this cycle - are we passing? :haha: I'm too tired to look at it or try to comprehend it, so I am hoping you nailed it because that would mean my Vitex is working to normalize my cycles (from my long 35-day cycles to 30 maybe???)! I shall take that as my silver lining.

Also, I'm really glad if it was going to come that it come this weekend vs next. I am due to go back to Orlando to celebrate Halloween Horror Nights w/DH & my nephew & it was due to come right before I left (yet again on my Orlando vacation w/DH :growlmad:)! So, I'd much rather deal w/it this weekend... It sux, I had a bit of a :cry:, but I'm done - guess that was the missing PMS symptom I was looking for! :wacko:

Chicken I'll go look at your chart issues now & try to make sense of it! :hugs:

Thanks ladies! :hugs:

Damn that :witch: - yeah I reckon if you take out the temps from cd 21 and 22 then you could have O'd maybe around cd16/17 which would be good. Hopefully if you stop being :sick: then you might get a good idea next month and with a good cycle maybe a BFP :flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Chicken - if you O'd CD18 & your test was done CD22, then you were at 4DPO vs 7DPO. I have heard that it often isn't done on the "exact" date as its tough to nail down the exact O date - even w/charting (I think mine were usually 6DPO-8DPO though). So, what I had found was that apparently Progesterone "peaks" 5-9DPO, so that's why they shoot for 7DPO. (If you think about it even women w/normal-ish cycles who come in on CD21 can't possibly be 7DPO unless they have the very perfect CD14 O date.) :shrug:

So, if you got tested 1 day before this "peak period", I still don't know what the answer is, but maybe that puts a little more perspective on it? But, I've defo had LP at 17DPO before (-HPT) & know of others who've had that, including BF. It looks like you are 16DPO today & temp has dropped so maybe see what happens tomorrow morning & if no AF, then test? You know, of course, what I am hoping for!!! :flower: :hugs:

Damn that :witch: - yeah I reckon if you take out the temps from cd 21 and 22 then you could have O'd maybe around cd16/17 which would be good. Hopefully if you stop being :sick: then you might get a good idea next month and with a good cycle maybe a BFP :flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks BF, I needed a hug! :hugs: I just tried discarding CD21-22, then CD15-17, then both/diff combinations, but FF basically just told me "F*** it - we don't have a frackin clue when you O'd?!". :haha: Oh well, I'll just say in my head maybe it was CD17, which would be last day of EWCM & just be sure to take this one out of my stats! :winkwink:

Back atcha, darlin! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->