TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Moon
OMG! :happydance: I'll keep FX that it sticks for you! They say it doesn't matter what the levels are early on, so long as they're doubling. Think you could convince your Dr to do a couple of Beta tests?

Hi ladies,

Dash - Yes it is Columbus day. Happy Gratitude day! I wish it was Thanksgiving here already, not for the food - just for the cozy, festive feel!

Moon

Great!! Fingers crossed that this is a sticky BFP for you!!

Lils - Oh how I wish I am working with a new 'ute' ...:) After my 2nd miscarriage & TTC for a few months with no luck - I had joined an Asherman's syndrome site and I think that's why I am so worried about scarring. After listening to all their stories of re-scarring sometimes after scar tissue removed has made me pessimistic even though I did the lap. Also, the mantra on that site is - it is important to use the proper technique to remove scarring (very blunt micro-scissors). My RE is known as a talented RE here and has been doing surgery for approx 22 years - thereabout - but he seems to have an ego too and from what he described, he does not use micro-scissors but hey what's a girl to do... :). All I can do is hope for the best! By the way, I saw Housewives of Miami for the 1st time weekend gone and one of the ladies is LTTTC & had 3 miscarriages. I know you're from the FL... :) so had to mention but now that leads me to mention that Jacqueline on Housewives of NJ had same issue too before finally having a son. I must sound like a Housewives fanatic now...:).

Pad - Thanks for the reassurance. Thinking Pink!

Pebble - Camping by a wood stove with :wine: and not leaving the house sure sounds cozy!

LadyH - :hi:

:hi: to all the other ladies

AFM - The pain that started after ovulation is back again and I woke up sick this morning. I know the sickness is from it. It feels like something went wrong with ovulation or either I ovulated but a cyst or cysts were left behind. As a result, I did not go to the gym this morning but I decided that I need to go so I am going now - just for 40 mins. I am not being fussy... :). I am about 27 lbs overweight (partly due to foolishly eating what I thought was 'good' food to prepare for pregnancy, no movement for 3 months after removing fibroids & being pregnant twice) so I want to lose it - especially since that's better for TTC and for pregnancy if I get there. Have a good night ladies!

Moon
I'm over the moon for you :happydance::happydance:What wonderful news, I'm sure the line will keep on getting darker :cloud9:

Big :hug: to all of you beautiful, lovely ladies <3

Great news moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moon -
that is wonderful news!!! hope tomorrow's 2nd line is even darker -it should be with first morning urine.... FX for you!!!! yay!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Lils - you finished your taxes yet??? Hope you are feeling a bit better :hugs::kiss:

Purps - :hugs::hugs:

Mirium - good for you for going to the gym and losing weight....:thumbup:

Pebble - wow the wood stove sounds amazing! We have a fireplace but never use it (safety thing with AD and dog) but in a few years -I hope to convert it to a gas one.... I hope you don't have to wait 3 more weeks..... hope it goes quickly hun...:hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone is well and hugs and kisses to all! :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AFM - woke up with a damn cold this morning - I am thinking the 'snot' fairy likes me this time around....:haha::haha: Started last night with a nasty sore throat.... But on a positive note - I'm getting used to giving myself the shots... (mind you Lupron needle is pretty tiny so we'll see how I do with the others!)

Hi kismet and welcome to the thread :flower: the ladies here are the best!!

Hi to everyone else :hi: and huge :hugs:
I hope you are all good?
I'm lurking a bit to keep up with you all!

Any news moon?

Will visit all journals after this.

Arm...feeling a bit calmer today, I've had a lovely day because I went to see neversaynever and baby Louis ...and it has given me a smile (so thank you!) and I got snuggles in the process!
Thank you for thinking of me xxx

Hi ladies! Thank you so much for your encouragement and kind words. I really really appreciate it.

Dash - So happy to hear you're getting used to the shots!! :thumbup: I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time!!! So sorry to hear the snot monster attacked though. Get some rest and take care of yourself. :flower:

Mirium - I'm sorry you're feeling sick from ovulation. :hugs::hugs: Hope you heal and feel better soon. That's great that you're going to work out!! I know what you mean about taking it easy.... Same here - I've gained a few lbs too. I'm sure the exercise is wonderful for you - just be gentle with yourself!!! Especially if you're not feeling too great! Hope you're doing better today :flower:

Hi Kismet - welcome to the board!

Pebble - thanks for the suggestion - I'll ask about getting those checked. Hope you're doing well!!

Hi Asryellah, Lady H, Purps, Nessaw, Lils, Pad, Chicken, DrH, Tigerlily, Dwrgi, Firebaby, Angelsmommie, Butterfly and all the other ladies here :wave:

AFM -
Still no AF so I tested again this morning, and the line was a little darker. So I guess that's a BFP (!!!). I can't believe it!!! I am surprised that the line is only half as dark as the control line though - I thought it would be like the OPK where the line would be the same darkness when it was positive. I have some digitals that I'll be using too. I am happy and excited but still kindof shocked, and honestly I don't really feel any different other than slightly sore boobs.

Moon

Oh Hun..congratulations!! That's a bfp!!
:happydance::happydance: i am so very happy for you xxxx

Moon
so excited for you. My frer was not dark for a bit but as they say, a line is a line. :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

welcome kismet.

purps-what a lovely day!

moon-:)

love to all x

Just :pop:ing in for a quickie -

Dash - so glad shot are getting easier, chick! :thumbup: But BOO-HISS on nasty cold! :grr: :nope: Drink lots of hot liquids & get lots of rest, kid :sleep:. Have you ever tried Zicam? Its' homeopathic & supposed to reduce the duration if truly a cold (I think mine was a diff virus). How was Thanksgiving? :hugs:

Mirium - Your new mantra: "I have a brand new, shiny, top-of-the-line ute" :thumbup: :winkwink:. You may have a luteal cyst - ??? They are very common & happen at ovulation. Mine felt very sharp & even shot pain down into the top of my leg from my ovary. They can be so painful that often women go to the ER. I had one earlier this year for 3 months with bouts a major pain & my BF got one right after me & she ended up in the ER. Unfortunately, all you can do is let it go away on its own. If pain persists more than 3 months, you'll need to go back to Dr. But if you want to confirm it you'll have to go to your RE anyway & get an u/s. It doesn't interfere w/TTC, though, so that's a plus. Maybe since it's been bothering you for a while, go & see him to confirm what it is? GL hun & feel better - :flower:

Purps - :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Moon -
:happydance::happydance::happydance: That's great news!!! In HPT, any line - even the faintest ghostly looking thing - is a BFP if it's within the time frame, so Congrats to you!!! :yipee: :flower:

Kismet - Welcome to our thread! I hope you don't have to stay here long & it ends in a BFP for you :flower:

Moon, Congratulation keeping everything crossed for you honey.

Kismet, YAY you found us, Welcome.

Kismet - welcome to our thread! :flower:Hey - were you on the TWW thread as well? Your name sounds familiar??

Purps - glad you are feeling a bit better and you had a nice visit! :hugs:

Moon -
wonderful news! so excited for you!!!:happydance::happydance:

Lils - thanks hun :hugs: I've never seen it here .... but we do have a few homeopathic companies that make something similar (although I couldn't find the ingredients on the Zicam website)... A lot of them are for flu though and preventing a flu virus. I've been terrible at boosting my immune system though ever since I've feared that I might have what my sister has -re: immune system and TTC.... even my ND said not to take too much to boost immune system.... I can't win!:dohh:

HA - wishing you so much luck tomorrow morning!!! :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

So far October's brought 2 BFP's and we're only 9 days in!!! :happydance::happydance: Come on fairy.... we need you to work some overtime this month and bring lots more!!!:dust::dust::dust::hugs::hugs:

hey ladies..

Am on count down to next scan... in Fri.. need some happy pink love thoughts please!!:thumbup:

Moon! Wahey!! A line is a line... get thee to thy Dr and get hcg and progesterone tests done! Fab news!!:happydance:

Dash... boo to the snot monster! Hoorah for being brave and shooting up yourself... have to confess I am too chicken and Hubby does it lol.

Lils... get on with those taxes so you can get supping that wine for me!

Purps pleased you had a lovely day and are feeling a little better xxx

Hey Nee and LadyH!!

Kismet welcome!

Hey Mirium... sorry you are feeling rough..

Pad -
yay for scan this Friday! THINKING PINK, THINKING PINK, THINKING PINK How far along will you be by then? I don't see your ticker anymore?

Pad I am thinking pink pink pink for you!
And sending lots of sparkly https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt9042239fltt.gif
And I'll do that today and tomorrow and Friday for you
:hugs:

An ode to Pad...Pink, pickled-pink, pinkety-pink, pinkness, pinkster, Pinkologist, pinkotomy, pinkalicious, pinktastic, pinkscrumdeliumptious, pink-a-dilly, pinkadinkdink, pink-your-nose, pinx, pinky-finger, get-pinky, pinky-boots, get-down-with-the-pinkness!, and... PINK!
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->