TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi All! :hi:

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that I'm starting my cleanse tomorrow and have created a journal for it. I've described there all that I'm planning to do, so if anyone wants to give input on it, that would be great:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...x-cleanse-preparation-ttcal.html#post22062587

I'll try not to talk about my poo :haha:, even though I recognize its supreme importance.

Alas, part of my plan is to step down from my post of :wine: duty. I'll have some extra tonight for those of you who can't!

:hugs:

Kismet - So you're Reiki II Practitioner? Small world - Nice! :happydance: I got my Usui Master Cert last year & then this year over the summer I flew to England & got my Karuna certification there. So now I'm a Karuna Master-Teacher (although I don't wish to teach) :thumbup:. What's great is I got the attunement right inside stonehenge (William Rand taught it) & we stayed at the Glastonbury Abbey Retreat House. I got to meet some of the lovely ladies here, too - Dwrgi, Butterfly & LadyH. We all met up in Bath & had a great time - bathed in the healing waters & had a great lunch. So you don't do any Reiki circles or Reiki shares in your area? That 1 hour is the best hour of my life every week! :cloud9:

LadyH - Oh, darn it, too bad you didn't get to meet him! Somehow I knew you would be the one who came back & said she watched it :haha:. Love that show - Season 3 starting 10/14! :happydance:

Dash - You're so funny w/the poo :haha:. I defo look at mine just to see "how well I did" :haha:. But, I pay attention to the color, too, as I've had issues before :thumbup:. Colonics won't be on O date - several days before, so I think I'll be OK :winkwink:. Oh, hun, I hope that nasty cold goes away for the weekend too. If not, relax & make it a lazy weekend, except without the guilt :coffee::sleep::book:

I better go - just popped in quickly (for real this time) before we leave.

Big luvs & :hugs: all around. Oh, and I will be doing my fair share of :wine: & blood bags this weekend for all of those who can't! But I'll need some help from BF, Dwrgi, DrH, Pebble & Chicken, as we have a lot of people to cover!

Oh Pebble - we cross-posted. I just scanned your journal as I have to go, but good for you!!! I just thought you were going to take some supplements, but wowsers, you are changing everything! :thumbup: Will follow soon as I am interested in how it goes - and yes, poo is supremely important :haha:, nothing is sacred here. :wacko:

Dwrgi always says we all know her vjj better than her OH does!!! :haha: So true...

Hey all!

Kismet - Vitamin B6 is different from inositol (although I've heard we definitely need B6 too). Inositol used to be called vitamin B8. See my note to Dashka below. I didn't know there was such a thing as wild yam cream!!! That's awesome. I'm guessing you don't eat the cream though, right, and it's for rubbing on your belly or something? I was looking at the yams in the grocery store last week and wondering where I could get some "wild" ones... :thumbup:

Dash - Apparently there are a couple different types of inositol that are supposed to be good/absorbable, with pretty much the same qualities: D-Chiro-Inositol and Myo-Inositol. There's some info here: https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/supplements-and-miscarriage/d-chiro-inositol Pretty impressive!!!! The myo-inositol seems to be the one you buy in supplement form, and the d-chiro-inositol seems to be the one that's found in the buckwheat farinetta flour. I've read that either one of them is really good to take before IVF so you should be set since you've already taken it!! :happydance::thumbup: Hope you feel better this weekend and that you have some time to rest!! Oh and I'm not sure if they'll do a scan on Oct. 30 (not really sure what they'll be doing at the appt.) but I hope so.

Lils - Have fun at Halloween Horror Nights!!! :) I HATE the chainsaw guys in haunted houses!! I used to live in Alabama, and we would go through this haunted cornfield maze at night with flashlights that a farm would set up around Halloween, and there would be all these guys dressed in spooky costumes jumping out at you. They'd usually startle me and make me scream, but we'd always end up laughing. The chainsaw guy I would always run from though. That's just not cool. LOL!!! So glad you're feeling better. Have a great weekend! :happydance:

Nessaw - you have to go to the website that hosts the ticker. Search for tickers on the website, input your dates, and then copy the whole URL code that they provide when they generate your ticker (not the html code that starts with a href - that doesn't seem to work on BnB). Then come here to BnB, edit your signature and paste the URL code. Hope that helps. :flower:

Pebble - have a great cleanse!! Poo is suPOOr important. :haha: haha bad joke (sorry):haha:

Hi to all the other lovely ladies here!! :wave:

Nothing new here - tomorrow I'll be running errands all day (it's my every other Friday off-Friday). I'll be glad to sleep in!! Today has been really busy running around where I work. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Good afternoon lovely ladies xxxx
Sorry I didn't get on yesterday! I had my whooping cough jab the day before and then yesterday felt all fluey and yuck..today all better! :)

Pad -thinking pink pink pink for you today....let us know how the scan went xxxxx

Pebble I am going to stalk you..and feel free to talk about poo as much as you like....nothing here is TMI as I have been told on many occasions!

Lils -universal sounds like brilliant fun! I loved walking dead too!! Hope you are having a fab time xxx

Ladyh oh he would have been lovely to meet :winkwink:

DrH -how much wedding stuff is booked so far? Would it be very difficult to change stuff if needed? (I am hoping you need to change it all!) do they have that whole wedding tax thing in oz? When we got married it was amazing that prices went up when you said it was for a wedding!!

Dashka ..how's the cold symptoms? Hope you are feeling better! Will stalk your journal in a minute xx

Dwrgi I saw you lurking and wanted to send you a whole bunch of :hugs:and :kiss:

Moon I love those tickers too!! It's fun to see them change xx

To everyone else...thank you in advance for everyone who is on :wine: duty this weekend! :haha:
And huge loves and :hugs: to you all xxx

Hello ladies!:hi:

It's been a few days since my last visit and seems like we have some newcommers and glad that I'm not the newbee anymore. ;) Welcome to an amazingly supportive thread! These ladies are like no other that's for sure!

Anyway I've been feeling under the weather for the past week and a half:sick: and haven't felt much like myself. To add insult to injury the :witch: (AF) decided to come visit yesterday making me feel totally bumbed! :sad2:. I go back to work in 2 weeks after a 15 week hiatus to a place I lothe! I promised myself over and over again that after experiencing the loss of a child I will not let work get the best of me ever again cuz it just doesn't matter!!!

Anyway ladies a big :hi: to you all. There has been so much activity since my last visit and unfortunately I have a busy day and will have to read up on the deets later.

:hugs: to you all!!! xxxx

Hello ladies!!

Dash chick... hope you feel better soon... looks like that damn bug went from the US to Canada via the UK! Get plenty of rest hun xx

hey Lils... I am so jealous!! That sounds like an amazing time!!! Especially the shots from a blood bag!

DrH... happy sperm testing!! My Hubby's sperm was not the best quality... didn't stop them lil critters from doing their job 7 times since 2005!

Moon and Nee and LadyH hope you are all doing well... Moon... having a ticker is not lame.. you are already 12% there!

hello my gorgeous Purps... you get in as much rest as you can now... cos it won't belong until you will be getting very little!!! xxx

Hello new ladies and welcome!

AFM

Had my scan today and I now have an official EDD! 5th May 2013! Pickle was having a grand time wiggling around and everything looked great! Even got to hear the HB! Was amazing!

Pad-woohoo!! I've been dying to see your update! I am so so so happy for you! And I'll keep thinking pink pink pink for you chick xxxxx

Angelsmommie, I am so sorry about af :(
And sorry you have to go back to a job you hate! Big :hugs: do something nice for yourself xxx

Hope everyone has a good weekend and does something lovely! You all deserve it!
Big :hugs:

Pad -

OMG CHICK!!! I am soooo happy that your scan went well today!!! Yay for EDD!!! you need to get a ticker so I can keep track of you! How many weeks are you now? Have been thinking about you so much lately..... Still thinking the PINKEST PINK I CAN THINK !!! ha ha say that fast 10 times!:haha::haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Pebble – I wrote in your journal already – that your cleanse sounds fabulous!!! Hope it makes you feel just a fab!:thumbup::hugs:

Lils – hope you are enjoying the vino:wine: and the short vacay away….. :shipw:Screaming at the top of your lungs….:tease::wohoo::finger::yipee::devil: Now that is a good release…..:thumbup: maybe not one I’d like :blush:– but still a good release of emotions!:thumbup::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Moon – thanks for the link re: myo-inositol – very interesting!!! :thumbup:And so glad I took it for so long… I probably should keep taking it right up to ER –but I’m afraid to mix with other stuff just in case… maybe I’ll do some more research on that and see – but it takes 3 months to effect egg quality and I’ve taken for much longer so I guess I should be ok? Also – had a question – re: buckwheat ‘farinetta’ flour – I’ve never heard of it being called that way – I do use dark buckwheat flour in my pancakes/baking sometimes – is that the same thing? I need to look that up!
I do hope you get your 1st scan too on October 30th!:thumbup: Good luck and take care of yourself -our little Californian!:hugs: Enjoy your day off today!:thumbup:

Purps – do you have any plans this weekend? How is your Dad doing?:hugs::kiss:

Kismet – if you find out re: reiki circles where we live – let me know! I’d be interested too…:thumbup:
Re: the wild yam cream – I’ve heard that you need to make sure it’s actually converted to progesterone in the body to work it’s magic (so don’t buy plain wild yam cream) – this site explains it well – (and I’ve used the Fertilica brand for a while) I did have to pay for shipping up to Canada from US but would buy 3 at a time and would last quite a while.
Fertilica Natural Progesterone cream contains 20mg of USP Progesterone per full pump. The bottle contains approximately 70 pumps. It also includes additional hormone balancing herbs.
This explains why plain wild-yam cream (that is not converted for you) may not work as well – as USP progesterone in natural progesterone cream (see video) https://natural-fertility-info.com/progesterone-fertility-guide/#cream
Natural progesterone cream comes from plant fats and oils called diosgenin which is extracted from either from Mexican Wild Yams or soybeans. In the laboratory diosgenin is chemically synthesized into a molecular structure that is identical to real human progesterone.

The United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) denotes a recognized standard of purity and strength. It is sometimes referred to as “human-identical” or “bio-identical” progesterone, which differentiates it from synthetic progestins or progestogens.

AngelsMommie- I am so sorry AF is here…..:nope::hugs:and totally understand about going back to a job you hate….:nope: I have stuck it out for too many years here only because I’m waiting to get preggers….. I hope you will be good to yourself this weekend…. Hey I just noticed you are from Toronto !! So am I … you can private message me if you like….. So cool all of a sudden the Canadians are coming out on here!:shrug::thumbup:

AFM - still a bit sick – but getting better slowly …. TGIF!!! Lupron shots still going on… Sat. night is my b/c pill (had to take for 14 days) and then bring on AF! It’s probably the only AF I will want to come so it will probably take it’s time after I stop b/c pill – Murphy’s law!! :thumbup:

Hugs and luvs to everyone!!!! Have a great weekend!:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AngelsMommie- I am so sorry AF is here…..:nope::hugs:and totally understand about going back to a job you hate….:nope: I have stuck it out for too many years here only because I’m waiting to get preggers….. I hope you will be good to yourself this weekend…. Hey I just noticed you are from Toronto !! So am I … you can private message me if you like….. So cool all of a sudden the Canadians are coming out on here!:shrug::thumbup:

So amazing that I finally found a local mate on this thread. :happydance: I kinda felt like the odd woman out. ;) Check your inbox.

I'm much like yourself. I'm going to "try" and stick it out until I get preggers unless something comes along that's too good to pass up. At that point I'll just take my chances. The stress sometimes isn't worth it and will only hinder conception and at this point in my life having a family is much more important to me than work.

Anyway time for dindin. Have a great night and big :hug: to all you lovely ladies. <3

Aww thank you ladies...

Have to confess it was probably the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life... one day you all will see it too... Hope Is Important xx:cloud9:

Purps how are you doing chick? Rest and nest chick! xxx:hugs:

Dash pleased to hear you are feeling better... bring on the AF I say! Wahooooo!:happydance:

Moon yay for getting your scan date!:happydance:

Lils hope you are having a FRIGHTFULLY great time!:thumbup:

Hey Pbl, how are you doing? And you Chicken! Keep looking for those stars to wish on!:kiss:

Hey Kes and Angel!:winkwink:

Aww hey Tiger! So lovely to hear from you xx:flower:

Pad
so happy for you, still pinking hard over here for you. 10 days and I hope to have the same experience :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->