TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

:hi: hi ladies just popping back from lurkdom

Welcome to the new ladies kismet and chuffy (did I miss anyone? :wacko:)

and to say moondust
brilliant news, congrats :happydance::happydance:

pad
fantastic, oh pink pickled one, so happy for you :cloud9::hugs:

Lils glad you are feeling better and have a fun weekend :hugs:

OK i need to go heck my poo now :haha::haha:

Hi and :hugs: to everyone else

Wishing you all a lovely weekend! Hope you are all doing something nice?

Big loves xxxxx

Hiya ladies. So pleased all is going well for pad!!! Wool hoo! Am thinking pink pink pink for you. Go the pickle!

Kismet so happy for you that you had a lead on a job. You will prob get the best job then get pregnant! What sort of work do you do?

Purps 96% down. My god it's soon!

The pooaholics hope you have been Regular. I am posting this for your reference! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale hours of fun!

Dash and ha am still crossing everything for you. The christening i went today was the five year in the making baby. It was great. Loved the hurry ups I got from the girls. I am trying not that I can say that in fact wanted to say shut up and leave me alone but I didn't!

How was the weekend girls?

Mwahhh and hugs from Aussie to all the lovelies

Love the bathroom and kitch Reno butterfly!!! Great work. Unrecognizable!

Awww thanks all... yup I am totally pickled pink lol... hopefully we can tell the gender at the next scan!

Kismet I am pleased I lifted you a little xx

Hey Butterfly! How are you chick!

Purps how goes the mat leave chick? Every day is a weekend wahoooo!

Hey DrH! Awww lovely Aus... I so wish I was back there!

Hey Moon and LadyH!

Hello my dearest Lils (who is obviously have way too much fun in Orlando)! and darling Dash.. you rest up hun and get well xxx

Here's some poetic justice regarding the "hurry up" nagging folks. My mother, who is generally fabulous, is a bit unhinged on the topic of grandchildren. She told my SIL, before the wedding, "You know, you can be three or four months pregnant in that wedding dress and no one will be able to tell." My SIL gaped and said something about them not being ready. It is extremely unlikely at this point that they will have children.

Anyway, so I'm the last hope. I told her when we got pregnant, which meant that she knows all about the m/c (she didn't handle that very well, but that's another story). She recently told me that in the past couple of months since all this stuff happened she's had many people tell her to tell us to get her some grandchildren!!! She of course finds this very upsetting (told me she cried for two days after my m/c), and even burst into tears in front of one group of naggers.

Somehow this seems right to me.

Hi all,

I'm trying for my 1st at age 39. Hopefully will still have a chance...

Hi Greenleaf! Good luck with your journey! I'm sure you'll get loads of help on here!

Please girls, I need some help!

I've just started a new journal! Wowsers! But how the blinking heck do you link it in your signature? I'm such a drongo!

It's called 'What's a girl to do?'!!

Love to you all and great news Padsters and Moonie!!!

xxxx

super sperm alert.

224 million
greater than 15% well structured
greater than 50% mobile.

yes, needs a cape and to wear undies on the outside as I wrote in Dwrgi's journal, he has super sperm.

so am in the middle of the fertile window. we are now having a s**g every day rather than every second day. :)

Not having a good day today and figured maybe lashing out online might do me a little bit of good ..... or maybe even go get me some retail therapy.

I was on Facebook and came across a friends post of commemorating the 4 year anniversary of her brothers death and suddenly I started to feel this overwhelming sadness. I began thinking back at all I went through with my daughters passing and continue to go through with all my postpartum symptoms. I went through painful lactation, dealing with the extra weight gain and not too long ago I began losing A LOT of hair, noticably enough that my DH is also concerned. All of this and we're left with an 'empty cradle'. :cry: Then to add insult to injury TTC again for the past 3 months which has gone nowhere. I just want to crawl under a rock and hide! :(

Oh Angel you shout away honey, we are all here to listen. sending you big big hugs and hoping it will all get better for you really soon. XXX

Dwrgi, Sorry i can't help, but great to see you. I will be popping into your journal for sure. XXX

Dr H Yay for super sperm. LOL Make sure those under pants he has on over his tights aren't to tight :haha: We want those numbers to stay nice and high. :hugs:

Hello lovely Dwrgi :hi:

I hope you're well, gorgeous!

I'll try to answer your question. Firstly, copy the url for the location of your journal. In the edit signature box you'll see a little icon that looks like a World with a link in front of it (Insert Link), click it. Paste your url in here. You should see something like this (which is my one): [U RL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/1222481-tigerlilys-azoo-journal-trying-conceive-you-cant-try.html#post21772695"]My Azoo journal: TTC when you can't try[/U RL] -- excuse the spaces, I had to put 'U RL' in order for it to be visible!

The URL bit should always contain the address, but in between the [U RL] and [/U RL] tags you can put whatever you wish, so in your case, What's a girl to do?! (love it, by the way!).

Okay, I hope that's kinda clear... I look forward to stopping by! :happydance:

Big :hugs:

C xx

P.S. :hi: and :kiss: to all!!

hey dwrgi will be popping in to see u soon.

dr h spermtastic news!

welcome greenleaf

angel.so sorry ur feeling down.sorry i don't have the words to help but a big hug.xx

hey to all.vx

Hi ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Hi Purps - 96%!! Hope you are having a GREAT time on maternity leave!!! :happydance:

Kismet - all my best wishes for a loooooong LP!! Go Wild Yam Cream!!! :flower:

Pad - YAAAYYY!!!!!! That's AWESOME you had a great scan!!! :cloud9::happydance:Thinking super pink thoughts for you!!!

Dashka - I'd say don't worry about taking the myo-inositol if you're worried about it interfering!!! Do what you feel is best and right for you. I'm sure your body has already received a lot of benefit taking it for the past year!! Apparently the buckwheat farinetta flour is different from regular buckwheat - different parts of the plant are used etc. but that's about as much as I know. Buckwheat farinetta is the same as buckwheat bran. I think there might be more inositol in the bran flour but there has got to be some in regular buckwheat too. My mom has made buckwheat pancakes before too! Hope you're feeling better and had a great weekend! :flower:

DrH - Fantastic news on the sperm analysis!!! Super sperm with capes!!! :thumbup:

Pebble - Ugh - totally understand about mothers being such a pain when it comes to nagging about babies. My mom has acted similarly to yours. Huge hugs :hugs::hugs::flower:

Welcome Greenleaf!! :hi:

Hi Dwrgi!! I will look up your journal!!! Hope you are doing well and big hug!! :hugs:

Angelsmommie - I'm so sorry for the memories and sadness. Hug :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Butterfly - thanks and hope you are doing well!! :flower:

Hi LadyH, Lils, Chicken, Tigerlily, Nessaw and all!! :hi:

AFM -
Went shopping Friday - exhausting but I got some good loot, including some stretchy pants that are more comfortabe and hopefully last a while. We also went to pick out a pumpkin, but it got HOT here again - it went up to 90 degrees (32.2C) on Sunday -YUCK!!!! That just doesn't feel like fall weather at all. Hopefully it cools down again soon!! I'm thinking about starting a journal so might do that today.

Hi Greenleaf! Good luck with your journey! I'm sure you'll get loads of help on here!

Please girls, I need some help!

I've just started a new journal! Wowsers! But how the blinking heck do you link it in your signature? I'm such a drongo!

It's called 'What's a girl to do?'!!

Love to you all and great news Padsters and Moonie!!!

xxxx
Tried to copy my code but won't work! We need Purple.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->