TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

so, I am still having those awful cramps every few hrs. My sister told me that she had those pains too and said someone told her those pains mean it's probably a boy. Anyone ever heard this? especially just a few days after egg transfer?

Hopefully it is embies snuggling in!!
How many did you have transferred?

DrH, I second the questions about the type of ceremony to have! We wrote the whole thing ourselves, as it was a nonreligious wedding with a friend of mine doing the "officianating." It was outdoors, on Yom Kippur (accidentally--came down to that or Sept, 11th), so we had this poem read:
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine/poem/182249
It was totally perfect for us--vegan wedding, we're outdoorsy gardeners, and OH is a composer. We ended up supplying everyone there with a small musical instrument--bells, whistles, percussion thingies--and then they made the "joyful noise" at the end of the ceremony.

There are so many beautiful options--I love the one you posted! What fun to plan that! I still occasionally have dreams about having the whole wedding again. It was an amazing day.

Want2, I have no info for you, but I hope those are good signs!

:hugs:

Pad wishing you all the best for tomorrow. :hugs:

AFM
Have an appointment to get my dating scan done tomorrow, but I will be a bit too early for the NT scan. I think they will cancel tomorrow and give me a later date for the two, but I'd love to see the bean and make sure all OK tomorrow.

Ladyh -
They might scan to make sure it's not too early!

Right take a deep breath

Lady H - You look after yourself honey and rest as I understand it tiredness is perfectly normal and you should be filled with energy in second tri. It wont be long now :hugs: Good luck for tomorrow. X

Tigerlily - Nice to see you honey :hugs:

Greenleaf - WOW Malaysia, so jealous, this is the place on the top of my wish list, where abouts are you.

Dash - As always sending you :hugs: You are doing so well honey hang in there, just think of it as preparation for being poked and prodded once you get your BFP.

Pad - I will be thinking of you tomorrow, I hope all goes well. As always sending positive pink thoughts your way. :hugs:
I also had the same reading at our wedding.:thumbup:

Pebble - So pleased to see your levels dropping :hugs:

DrH - Loving that reading it is beautiful. You need to share your wedding plans, I'm sure all the ladies here are keen to know your plans.

Purple - How are you my lovely, I hope you are taking it easy. I'm so excited for you and can't wait for you to 'pop' :haha: We were very well behaved today and didn't come home having spent a fortune on a caravan.

want2concieve - I really hope the cramps are a good sign, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. When do you get to test?

Kismet - My scardicat friend, there are always :hugs: for you. I hope you are feeling better and the witch isn't being to hard on you.

La Bergere - Hi I don't think we have met yet. I try and post but sometimes I just far to lazy :haha:

nessaw - How are you feeling honey? I hope you are doing well. :hugs:

Owl - Good luck with your IUI, Let us know how you get on honey :hugs:

LIls - Where are you?: Are you still recovering from your 'fright night' As always sending you :hugs:

A special Hi and :hugs: to those I have missed.

AFM - We have had a lovely day at the caravan and motor home show. There were some lovely one but boy can you spend some silly money.
As for TTC it looks like we are having a break this month. DH is finding it all a bit scary with my progesterone levels being so low. We had a friend who had a very nasty MC last year and it has frightened him to death that the same could happen to us. So until we know what is happening I have agreed to have a break, besides with levels that bad the chance of it happening is poor anyway.

Love to you all and have a lovely week :hugs:

so, I am still having those awful cramps every few hrs. My sister told me that she had those pains too and said someone told her those pains mean it's probably a boy. Anyone ever heard this? especially just a few days after egg transfer?

Hopefully it is embies snuggling in!!
How many did you have transferred?

I hope your right!

Our Dr. had us transfer 4 because I am 39yo. Hoping for a miracle!

Ladies thought those of you who are currently doing sperm analysis would like this,

An 80-year-old couple went to the doctor to find out if it was too late for them to have kids. The doctor told them that it would be best if the husband gave a sperm sample, as he could then check his count and see if it was possible for him to father a child.
He gave them a jar and sent them into a side room to get a sample. After much groaning and grunting and even a little screaming the couple came and gave the jar back to the doctor. On checking the doctor found it to be empty and asked the couple to explain.
Well, said the old man, I tried with my left hand, then I tried with my right hand, then with both hands. Then my wife tried with her right hand, then with her left hand, then with both hands. Then my wife tried with her mouth, first with her teeth in, then with her teeth out, but no matter how we tried we couldn't get the lid off the jar.

This one also made me laugh

There was an RE who decided he no longer wanted to practice. Instead he wanted to restore old cars. To prepare himself for this career change, he signed up for a mechanics course in engine repair. He studied really hard, and the day arrived for the final exam. The task was to find out what was wrong with the engine and repair it. The RE took a little longer than the rest of the class, but he got the job done. A couple of days later he went to see how he did. Up on the wall, beside his name he saw a mark of 150%. He was really puzzled so he went to the instructor. "How can this be?" he asked. The instructor replied, "Well, I gave you 50 points for figuring out the problem, and 50 points more for solving the problem. BUT I had to give you an extra 50 points for doing all the work through the exhaust pipe!"

Those are brilliant Chicken!

My favourite infertility joke is:
You know you're infertile when somebody asks, 'What day is it?', and you say: day 15!!!

So sorry that you're having to take a break. It's always hard, as you always feel that 'this' month could be it! But, I'm sure it is the best thing to do at the moment. Big :hugs: lovely!

Dr H-wedding plans sound lovely! Must be so exciting. I shall get my thinking cap on and see if I can remember some love poetry, which isn't too cheesy! :hugs:

Pad-good luck tomorrow. Thinking of you! :hugs:

Same for you too, Lady H! :hugs:

Hi everybody else! Hope you've all had a good weekend! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

How many infertile couples does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Screw in a lightbulb! Hmmm . . . do you think it might help? . . .
We will give anything a go.

dashka - born and bred in Malaysia. :D But I did spend 5 years studying in Canada. Love it there especially Fall and Winter. Many say I'm crazy. :p

Pad - Ohh... whereabout in Malaysia were you at? :)

drhouse - getting married? Congrats! Good luck with the wedding plans! Seems like a good year to get married. I've attended 4 weddings so far (including my own LOL!) and one more to go next week. But the "red packets" (Chinese tradition gift of money for weddings) really burn a hole in your wallet. :p

purple - yes I'm originally from Malaysia :) It's not bad here. Most ppl tend to like the weather. I'm not sure why. LOL! We only have 2 seasons... hot or wet. :laugh2: I just started charting last month. My hubby said I must be doing it wrong because we're not preg yet :p

chickenchaser - I'm at Kuala Lumpur but a little away from town centre. Thank God! The traffic there is madness!

Hi all - I am miscarrying. I went to the ER last night with heavy bleeding, cramps, and dizziness. They took an ultrasound and did some blood work and it looks to be a "complete miscarriage". I will make a follow up appt. with my OB tomorrow. My husband and I are very sad but hopefully will be better soon.

moon am so sorry.please take care of yourself.thinkig of you.xx

So sorry to hear that moon... May you be blessed with a Rainbow baby soon! Take care of yourself. Lots of :hugs2:

Hi all - I am miscarrying. I went to the ER last night with heavy bleeding, cramps, and dizziness. They took an ultrasound and did some blood work and it looks to be a "complete miscarriage". I will make a follow up appt. with my OB tomorrow. My husband and I are very sad but hopefully will be better soon.

Hi Moon,
Just a little note to say how sorry I am to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your DH.
Saying a little prayer xx

Oh moon, I am so so sorry lovely! Please take care of yourself! We are all here for you xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->