TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Sorry ladies – work has been really busy yesterday and today…. :wacko:So not much time for BnB…

Lils – so sorry hun –:dohh::dohh: I didn’t realize your surgery was today!!! That did come quickly!! Hope it went ok and that you recover really quick….:hugs::hugs: I’m sending positive vibes for you and so glad you had a nice night with DH last night….:thumbup::hugs::kiss:

Dr. H-
OMG girl that is amazing !!!!! so happy to hear…..:happydance:

Maddy – sorry to hear you aren’t responding to the drugs as you’d liked… I hope they can still do something for this cycle…. :hugs::hugs:

Gotta run –but please know that I am thinking of all of you and hoping and praying that you all get some great news soon! Sending luvs and hugs to all!!:hugs::hugs::kiss:

AFM – today is our 13th anniversary – but we can’t go out for dinner – cause we are all sick in our house. That’s ok as long as we are together – we’ll celebrate when we’re well. More in my journal… Love you all:hugs::hugs:

AFM, I'm now CD13 (day 12 of injections) and back for scan and bloods today. I only had 1 follie at 6mm when tested on Monday. Seems I'm a low responder to the IUI drugs. Not sure what they will decide. If I miss out this month then we will be delayed until January because of the Xmas closure...

Hey lovely! What dosage are you on? Hmm, I'd want more than one follicle. I know that ICSI and IVF are different, but they generally want follicles to get to 18mm (ICSI) and 20mm for IVF, so you might have quite a few more days of stimming yet. Will they become more aggressive with their dosage, or abandon this cycle? Hope the scan and bloods show that more follicles have emerged (they often do!). Big :hugs::hugs: and good luck!

Dwrgi...I'm on Gonal F (lowest dose - 37.5). They want the follie to be at least 19mm before trigger. Since this follie is much smaller than my pre-IUI non-medicated follie last month, maybe it's just a bad egg that was never destined to mature. Will find out more in 1 hour!

Hey lovelies.sorry to.post and run.am doing ok ish.made it thro yest which shd of been 12 wk scan.been out with my best friend today.had my hair done.still bleeding :-( want to ttc asap but obvs still waiting to do so.

Lils hope ur op went ok.

Dr h i found the same ttc worries replaced with preg ones.gd luck.

Pebble glad ur hsg went ok ish.

Dash big hugs my lovely.

Pad glad things r going ok.

Dwrgi u look gurt lush in ur avatar.

To all the lovely ladies here-muchos love.afraid i've had a couple of vinos so cannot remember any more!!so sorry!love u all.xx

AFM, I'm now CD13 (day 12 of injections) and back for scan and bloods today. I only had 1 follie at 6mm when tested on Monday. Seems I'm a low responder to the IUI drugs. Not sure what they will decide. If I miss out this month then we will be delayed until January because of the Xmas closure...

Hey lovely! What dosage are you on? Hmm, I'd want more than one follicle. I know that ICSI and IVF are different, but they generally want follicles to get to 18mm (ICSI) and 20mm for IVF, so you might have quite a few more days of stimming yet. Will they become more aggressive with their dosage, or abandon this cycle? Hope the scan and bloods show that more follicles have emerged (they often do!). Big :hugs::hugs: and good luck!

Dwrgi...I'm on Gonal F (lowest dose - 37.5). They want the follie to be at least 19mm before trigger. Since this follie is much smaller than my pre-IUI non-medicated follie last month, maybe it's just a bad egg that was never destined to mature. Will find out more in 1 hour!

And...we just can't seem to get anything right in our TTC efforts. At Monday's scan they had trouble seeing one ovary but were confident I only had that 1 follie at 6mm on the right. Well seems they "missed" the big 19mm follie in my 'hiding' left ovary....and today's bloods and scans showed I've already O'd. We'll do IUI tomorrow but the chances of it working are remote.... Right now I just feel gutted :hissy:

Oooo Maddie that is crap!! What will you do? Will you have to continue with the IUI if you don't want to?

Dwrgi... love the ava picture chick!! xx

Dash I really think that this has all just weighed on you too much and your health has suffered. You need some sick leave to all recover xx

Nee pleased you managed to go out and have some fun xxx

Maddy that sucks!! Bloody USS. I am so sorry to hear!!!!

Neesaw hugs regarding the date that didn't come. I am so pleased that you spoiled yourself and had a great day! Sorry to hear you are still bleeding.

Dash - happy anniversary. Sorry to hear that you are sick :(

Lils I hope the surgery went well. Ive been thinking of you and sending virtual hugs today.

And...we just can't seem to get anything right in our TTC efforts. At Monday's scan they had trouble seeing one ovary but were confident I only had that 1 follie at 6mm on the right. Well seems they "missed" the big 19mm follie in my 'hiding' left ovary....and today's bloods and scans showed I've already O'd. We'll do IUI tomorrow but the chances of it working are remote.... Right now I just feel gutted :hissy:

OMG, Maddy, that is just dreadful. Did you have to pay for the meds? Will they reimburse you, cos they should?!! How can you 'miss' a follicle? Grrr :growlmad:. From my understanding, an egg will hang around for up to 12 hours, so by tomorrow it will have gone, so get some :sex::sex: in with your DH, and hope for the best. If follies grow by 2mm per day, then no way will the little one have caught up enough to be fertilized!! Are these people clowns???! I feel so angry on your behalf. Big :hugs::hugs:

Ness-attagirl!!! Red wine positive (or white? Who cares as long as it has alcohol in it, right?) and a new hairdo! Good girl-lots of treats and spoiling. Bugger that you're still bleeding. Hopefully that will end soon so you can catch that egg (highly fertile post mc, so you get on it girl!!!). Lots an dlots of love, Axx

Love to you all, Axxx :hugs::hugs:

Maddy thats pants.like dwrgi said get some bedding in asap.

Dwrgi i was rose wine positive last night and feeling a little weary now!!

Vx

Depressing post, sorry ladies...oh boy

Does anyone get mild to moderate pain in lower abdomen that comes and goes during luteal phase/2 week wait? I am thinking that I really need to give up hope but just try every month (to spare myself the ups and downs that come with TTC).

Amnio results
baby does not have Downs, Patau or Edwards syndrome. I am so relieved I just can't stop :cry::cry::cry:. Need full Karyotype results for full chromosome check but those three were the big worry. PAPP-A issue still a concern but I can handle that and the hospital is all over that already. Thank you all for your support, this has been the hardest thing to deal with for me for many many years.

Sorry for being MIA - I'm so busy at work lately, I don't know left from right :wacko: so just real quick post

ladyh -
I'm so happy for you!!! Wonderful news! Massive hugs :hugs:

maddy - :saywhat: that is just ridiculous! How can they miss a follie that big??? OMG, I'm so sorry. That is just awful. I hope you don't have to pay for the IUI out of pocket? If so, I would skip it and :sex: asap instead :winkwink:

dash - I hope you're hanging in there. Always thinking about you :hugs:

afm - after o-ing (or whatever this was) on cd5, I got my period again on cd10. So now I'm just waiting for it to stop and hopefully get back to normal again. I'm not stressing though - I am just glad I'm on TTC break. Only thing that's reminding me of it is my IVF consult next week Tuesday.

Lots of love to all you lovely ladies! :hugs:

Maddy - WTH????:nope: I can't believe they would miss a 19mm one??? What idiots!!! So sorry hun :hugs: I so hope you don't have to pay for that... Good luck if you are BDing today! (P.S - that dosage of Gonal F is really really low - I started with 350 Gonal F and eventually lowered as days went on (but never that low) and they increased the Repronex as days went on -which helps mature the follicles) Maybe you could ask about taking both of those together?:hugs::hugs:

Lady H -
great news!!! so happy to hear results were good...:thumbup::happydance:

Nessaw - sorry you are still bleeding hun :hugs: Glad you are taking care of yourself :hugs::hugs:

Mirium - sorry you are feeling down hun....:hugs: Yes I have had those pains sometimes... especially after the IVF - but on a regular cycle they were usually around ovaries even in 2WW... I thought they may be cysts or something as it wasn't every month. take care of yourself :hugs:

Owl - sorry to hear about AF on CD10! wow... something just came to mind - have you had your iron levels checked? make sure they are ok as getting period that frequently can definitely affect iron levels and low iron affects fertility too.... Just a thought... Good luck on your IVF consult next week..:thumbup::hugs:

Lils - hope you are recovering ok hun..... sending you giant :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Hello and hugs to everyone I missed! :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Hi ladies!

Kismet - hope you've been getting some sleep. I'm super tired this week too.

Lils - hope the surgery went well and that you are recovering. Sweet potatoes vs. yams... I think yams are the orange ones, and sweet potatoes are much lighter colored (yellow-ish)! I know there are other differences but I'd need to google it!!!

DrH -
Wow high HCG!!! Great news!!!

Mirium - I'm still trying to lose weight too... have started doing more aerobics and lost a half pound yesterday, so am happy about that even though it's only a small amount. Sometimes I have cramps during the TWW, but not pain. Can implantation cause abdominal pain? Hope you feel better soon.

Pad - ya, yams and marshmallows taste more like dessert than a side dish!! That's why people like it!!! LOL!

Dash - hope you feel better soon. Hugs.

Nessaw - LOL sounds like the wine was very relaxing!! Hope the bleeding tapers off soon.

Maddy - ARGH so sorry they "missed" the follicle!!!!!!! If it's a nice long one, hopefully your BDing will catch it instead of the IUI!!!

Dwrgi - hope today is going well and that work is a little lighter!

LadyH- so so happy for you - wonderful news.

Owl - hope AF stops soon. I'm glad the break is nice for you. Best wishes for a great IVF consult!!

AFM - this is pre-O week for me, but we are skipping this cycle. I got an OPK though so I can make sure everything is back to normal and that I still ovulate at the same time (this is the first full cycle after the m/c).

dash - thanks for the hint about the iron level. I'm so glad you have such an impressive know-how about the human body :flower: I haven't had a physical check-up in over 2 years and your comment prompted me to make an appointment to do that before I start IVF - so thank you for that :hugs: When I was younger I was on iron supplements for a while so maybe there's something to it...

Hello everyone, :kiss:

Purps, Hello mummy, How you doing?:hugs:

Pad, I'm still sending you very positive vibes but it sounds as if you are doing great all by yourself, keep up the good work honey. I'm lucking forward to 20 week scan results. :hugs:

Pebble, I'm glad you got through the HSG, be kind to yourself. It will be worth it in the end :hugs:

Lady H, I'm so happy for you, the best news I have heard all day :hugs:

Dash, sending you big Hugs and happy anniversary. Me and DH have also been married 13 years. I hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Moon, I hope work isn't to busy for you this week, look after yourself :hugs: Good decision on the muffins though :haha:

Kismet, I hope you are sleeping better soon. Do you do any form of relaxation? I hope it isn't anxiety causing the sleep disturbance, the FS will get back to you in due cause. :hugs:

Lils Hope your op went OK sending you big hugs :hugs:

DrH, Great results :thumbup: :cloud9:

Mirium, I'm trying to loose weight too. This is the biggest inventive I have every had to reach my goal but it is still really hard :hugs:

Dwrgi, Hay there honey :hugs: Its so nice having you around again :hugs: I so hope you are doing OK :hugs:

nessaw, How are you doing my lovely? :hugs:

Maddy, Extra big hugs for you, this is all so :growlmad:

Mirium, Sorry I can't help :nope: I hope the lovely ladies here can help you more :hugs:

Owl, OMG I thought my cycles are mad, what are they doing to help you?:hugs:

Hello and big :hugs: to all I have missed XXX

AFM - DH went for his referral appointment today, He got on OK and asked the GP about the FS referral. Apparently she has already done the referral for me and I should have already heard from them so she is chasing that up. So all good news here. Hopefully I will hear and get a date soon XXX

Does anyone get mild to moderate pain in lower abdomen that comes and goes during luteal phase/2 week wait? I am thinking that I really need to give up hope but just try every month (to spare myself the ups and downs that come with TTC).

Yes I have been having this for a few months. Basically kind of dull cramps pretty much for the whole 2 weeks and a slight nauseous feeling. I am ignoring it and hoping it goes away :haha:

DrH :happydance: can't wait for your scan

Lady H great news :happydance::thumbup:

Owl, wow that seems wrong, maybe when you get your consult they can figure out what is going on :hugs:

lilS hope you are taking it easy and recovering :hugs:

Maddy damn those docs, I hope you got a BD in and told them where to shove their IUI :grr: (hmm, maybe they knew where to shove it but you know what I mean :wacko:)

Hi to everyone else, just a quick one so I can't name everyone or I will miss some :dohh::haha: :hugs::hugs:

Yes I have been having this for a few months. Basically kind of dull cramps pretty much for the whole 2 weeks and a slight nauseous feeling. I am ignoring it and hoping it goes away :haha:

DrH :happydance: can't wait for your scan

Lady H great news :happydance::thumbup:

Owl, wow that seems wrong, maybe when you get your consult they can figure out what is going on :hugs:

lilS hope you are taking it easy and recovering :hugs:

Maddy damn those docs, I hope you got a BD in and told them where to shove their IUI :grr: (hmm, maybe they knew where to shove it but you know what I mean :wacko:)

Hi to everyone else, just a quick one so I can't name everyone or I will miss some :dohh::haha: :hugs::hugs:

Butterfly - 'Dull cramps' is a good way to describe it. That is what I feel too. Sometimes symptoms do go away after a while and ignoring avoids alot of headache... :). Thank you!!

The fertility drugs have caused my weird cycle - especially the progesterone. My nurse explained it to me and she called it a continuing cycle and it happens to some women. It has to do with the progesterone delaying AF but the body already starting a new cycle because it's in overdrive mode from the fertility drugs. Now that I've stopped the drugs I'm sure I'll be back to a normal cycle soon. I call it the rebooting process :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->