TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi ladies- just a quick catch-up as I'm wiped out. We went ahead with IUI this morning. I asked for someone else to review yesterday's blood test and also to check what our FS had said about the results. Both the FS and the more senior nurse believe that I will O naturally today (not yesterday as another nurse told me). So we did the IUI with a count of 11 million washed. Now the wait begins.....

Tmi
ok so on day 27 of bleeding and 3 weeks after taking the pills for the miscarriage I got up this morning and passed the egg sac.had to fish it out of the loo :-(. Am waiting about for the epu or gp to open so I can find out what if anything I need to do.bit worried about poss infection.am a bit shaky but feel ok.

Oh Ness, that's really upsetting. You poor thing. Yes, good idea to see your GP just to find out what's what. Big :hugs: to you lovely, Axxx

Maddy-uh oh, the dreaded two week wait is upon us!!! Good luck and hope they catched that monster follicle! Did you mean 35 of gonal f or 350? Good luck! :thumbup:

Lady H-wonderful news! That is so good to hear!

Love to everybody, Axxx

Maddy everything crossed for you Hun, that's better news than yesterday

Ness oh no that so awful for you. Can't believe it. Big big hugs Hun.

Ness, aww Hun. Massive loves xxxxx in a way it might be a good thing that you have passed the sac naturally, as your body can now begin to heal, although seeing it like that is horribly upsetting xxxxx

Kismet I hope you get that good night sleep soon chick xxxx

Chicken.. That sounds very irritating with your cycle all over the place, hope it settles now!

Lils.. Hope you and your eye are ok xxxxxx

Butterfly.. Wow the bungalow is looking fab!! You have spurred me and dh on a bit and we have decided that instead of buying much for each other for Xmas...we are going to treat ourselves to some new carpet for the hall stairs and landing and get it looking nice !

Massive hugs to everyone else, I don't want to attempt to name everyone, because I'm afraid I'll miss someone xxxxx

Ness, I'm with purps... I know it was pants, but you have passed the sac naturally, no d and c and no risk of ashermans. It was the best outcome to the saddest event of your life hon... please treat yourself this week.

Maddy, wow, this game turns on a dime, now just in time!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Crossing fingers and toes for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken, sorry about the cycles being up and down and Kismet, good luck with the new herbs of vitality!

Baby dust all!!!!!

kismet - FX for ovulation this weekend and hopefully a good night sleep very soon :sleep:

maddy - :wohoo: for good news on the timing for IUI! Go catch that beautiful eggy. FX for 2ww

nessaw - oh lovely, that's awful. That must have been traumatic. Take good care of yourself :hugs:

Love to you all :kiss::hugs:

Bnb keeps eating my posts and won't let me thank u.am ok.epu said to do a pg test which was neg and only to worry if there was pain/bleeding which I haven't had.hopefully thats it now.x

Nessaw...take care of yourself. Thank goodness you don't need to go through any more trauma with additional physical probes or prods.

Owl...hope that reboot brings lots of good news with it ;)

Kimset...OMG are you tired all the time? I couldn't function properly without regular sleep. Congrats on the EWCM..having never seen it for myself I can imagine how exciting it must be!

Dwrgi...I was on 37.5 of Gonal F (the lowest dose).

DrHouse... hugs! I'm loving this hot weather we're having at my end of the country. How's yours?

Nessaw...take care of yourself. Thank goodness you don't need to go through any more trauma with additional physical probes or prods.

Owl...hope that reboot brings lots of good news with it ;)

Kimset...OMG are you tired all the time? I couldn't function properly without regular sleep. Congrats on the EWCM..having never seen it for myself I can imagine how exciting it must be!

Dwrgi...I was on 37.5 of Gonal F (the lowest dose).

DrHouse... hugs! I'm loving this hot weather we're having at my end of the country. How's yours?

Ness-sending big :hugs::hugs:. Hope you have some good weekend plans to cheer you up! :thumbup::flower:

Owl-how are you lovely? Big :hugs:

Maddy-do you intend to do another IUI? If so, will you ask to raise your dosage? It seems bonkers to keep it so low. I know for IUI they aim to get 3-5 follicles-correct me if I am wrong, anybody! Jammy thing, having hot weather! Wish I was there! Big :hugs:

Lils asked me to tell you all that she is okay after her eye surgery. It is still very painful, and she has been told to rest up as much as she can, and not strain her eye too much. But she will be back very, very soon.

Love to everybody! :hugs::hugs:

Owl – so glad you made a doctor/physical app’t!!:thumbup: Have you only had 1 cycle where you had close AF like that – or a few?:hugs:

Chicken – good news about the appointments!:thumbup::hugs:

Moon – glad things are getting back to normal (body wise)… take it easy:hugs::hugs:

Kismet – sorry to hear you’re not sleeping well…. :nope:I can kind of relate these days! Wake myself up at 4:30/5:00 every morning… But wanted to mention – be careful with the Valerian – I used to take it in my 20’s all the time - it does work (although it smells so bad)…. But if you ask me I wouldn’t take it when TTC – herbs are really tricky (unless specifically for TTC) and you wouldn’t want that to interfere. My suggestion and I don’t know if you have tried already – drink chamomile tea 1 hr before bed and take calcium/magnesium supplements (but the trick is to take enough – I do 500mg Calcium and 500mg Magnesium) it will also help with bowel movements in the morning…. Wink wink:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink: Love love magnesium for its many benefits.:thumbup:
Good luck on getting your results! Yay for EWCM!:thumbup::hugs:

Nessaw – you poor thing…. So sorry hun…. so upsetting:nope::hugs::hugs:

Maddy – glad they think you didn’t miss Ov! :thumbup:Everything crossed for you!:hugs::hugs:

Lils - hope you are recovering well hun.....and hope the pain has eased up a little...:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Dwrgi , BF, Purps, Mirium, Pad, Dr H, Lady H, Asry, Froliky, and everyone I missed :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi ladies

First Nessaw, big hugs to you honey, i went through 6 m/c but i was lucky enough that i never had to deal with what you have had to go through :hugs:

So i am guessing that menopause, or pre menopause has started for me. I have never in my life, other than when i was pregnant, or on the depo shots missed a cycle, and now i have missed two of them. My last AF was Oct 9th, and its a bit weird, i have no idea where she went to. Strange thing is that i get everything like i am ovulating, tons of EWCM, hightened libido, and ovulation cramps, then i get the sore BBS, and then nothing. As far as i can tell my cervix feels like its still closed, but i did a first response test last night and BFN. AF was due Wed the 28th which would have been day 24, i normally had been having 24 day cycles. So i guess the factory has finally shut down, although i have to say i think its a bit odd especially since we got pg the last time this March. I have an appt with my OB next Saturday, and we will see what he says, i was due up for my annual anyway and had been waiting for AF to show, lol, i guess she is not going to.

I hope all of you are well, i am still hoping for a few Christmas Miracles for you ladies!!!

Hi all.thanks again for ur kind words.am feeling v positive today.feel back to normal-helped by no bleding since yesterdays events.I didn't go to school yest then in the eve we went xnas shopping and out for dinner.we got a lovely plant pot and boyf buried the egg sac in with some seeds.

Tonight I ' m back on the folic acid and am pampering myself ready for boyfs return.pls forgive me but my main activity of the weekend is bding!!its been a long time!

Also plan to get back to swimming and cut the comfort eating and drinking.although might leave that til monday!

We got the xmas bits out so might do that too-couldn't even contemplate that at the start of the week.

Sorry this is a me one but promise my mind is now fully focussed on all things ttc and I 'll read back and properly catch up with where everyone is.in the meantime have a great weekend.

Much love vx

nessaw, you are an amazing lady. I'm so pleased you are feeling better. Still look after yourself and enjoy the bding. XXX

Omm I am happy to see you! Big loves xxxx I hope this is not peri menopause!! Hopefully your doctor can shed some light for you!

Ness..glad you are feeling better! No such thing as a me post! Big hugs xxxx

Kismet hope you get some sleep soon! Insomnia is just horrible!!

Massive loves to everyone else, is anyone doing anything lovely at the weekend?? I hope everyone has a good one!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->