TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

I'm also stalking for Lils.....but I am so tired I'm thinking about snuggling up in bed (is that horribly lazy?) so I'll have to come back later xx

Hi ladies- ok it took me all day to catch up here :wacko:– and I only missed 9 days!!! WTH? That’s like a lifetime on here… :winkwink:I’m back as the boss is away for the next 6 days so have more time!! Hee hee :haha: I warn you this is a long one!!

Emily – takes a while to get used to temping… but you’ll get the hang of it… good luck!:thumbup:

Pebble – chart looking good ! Yay for your plan!:thumbup: Hey wanted to mention re: Omega 3’s try and take one that is high in EPA (usually Fish oil has both EPA and DHA – and DHA is important for brain, eyes etc… but EPA is important for fertility in that it helps with inflammation (especially important for anyone with immune related infertility)– and if there is any inflammation in the body that can hinder implantation/fertility. So it’s the EPA that’s important now!! (don’t get me wrong -both are good –just make sure label has both) Preggers women and children need more DHA…. Hope the doggie gets well soon – you love him so much that you would cook meat for him being a vegetarian! How wonderful. SAY WHAT – your friend had how many frozen embryos???!!!!:wacko:

Lady H – loved your new year’s message in spoiler….. thanks hun – hope you are well…:hugs:

Mirium –
so glad things are going well so far :thumbup:… hang in there and good luck at your next appointment….:hugs:

Dr. H –
so glad things are going well! :thumbup:And congrats you’re on the blue team! Happy 14 weeks! Sorry you had to cancel the wedding – but it will all turn out and maybe if you wait longer your LO can be the ring-bearer at your wedding ??? Holy crap re: your hair!!! :shrug:Make sure you take lots of Omega 3’s and protein to help with that! I seem to be losing a lot of hair lately –I think it maybe is a result of the IVF meds but IDK…
Scorpio – wishing you all the best on your journey – you will definitely learn tons on this thread:hugs:

Lils –
good luck on your scan today hun! :hugs::kiss:You can do this! And yay for pushing the high-risk consult ! and loved reading your new year’s ‘granola’ resolutions! You go girl :thumbup:….:hugs::kiss:
Ness – good luck on next set of tests and next plan…:thumbup: hope the cold is better? Your bulbs mention made my eyes water…:cry::hugs:

Purps – please don’t go anywhere!!! We would miss you too much!:hugs::kiss:

Dwrgi – how you doing hun ? – wrote something in your journal earlier… :hugs::kiss:

BF – 2 days to go!!!! Wow!! Very exciting !!:hugs::kiss:

Greenleaf – sorry about AF showing up and that’s interesting about the spotting happening every month… I hope your cysts and fibroids don’t cause you too much grief. Glad to hear that DH is slowly getting better.:hugs:

Pad –
happy 23 weeks and a little papaya!!:thumbup: Hope you are ok hun…:hugs::kiss:.

Carole – so lovely to read your post…:hugs: hope you are doing well with your Zara :hugs:

OMM – sorry about the AF from hell…. All your future travelling plans sounds amazing:thumbup::hugs:

Owl – so glad you had a great vacation!!:thumbup: Yay IVF starting soon!! :happydance:good luck hun! It’s nerve wrecking I
know –but just take it one day at a time and don’t be afraid to ask questions!:hugs:

Maddy - good luck on next IUI! :thumbup:(hope you won’t need the IVF consult in Feb – but good to have a back up plan anyway):hugs:

Samsfan – glad to hear you are giving IUI a try first …. Good luck!:thumbup::hugs:

Rach –
Congrats!!

Luvmydoggies – sorry to hear about your last BFN….:hugs: Good luck on your next IUI coming up with new plan! Wow – just read your scan story – I know it’s so awkward lying there with your legs open at the doc’s …. But it does get easier after repeated times!:thumbup:

Rdk – did you test again?

Chicken – how are you doing? Did I read correctly that you are going for IVF too?:hugs:

Kismet – hope you’re ok….. Are you an energy healer? Into Reiki? Sorry I can’t remember…. How do you know you have cold energy off your uterus? Good luck hun:thumbup::hugs:

Hello and hugs to everyone I missed!!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AFM – have had a lot of crap happen in the last few weeks…. First it was DH and I arguing (better now), then it was BIL reaming me on the phone on the 30th for 20 min (never been spoken to in my life like that and he still hasn’t apologized), then next day on New Year’s Eve we found mould in the basement (and insurance not covering the repairs), then AD came down with Roseola on the weekend (it’s a virus with fever and rash)…. It’s just been one thing after another. What else is 2013 gonna throw my way??? I hope good things. Put all the Christmas decorations away on the weekend -good riddance to these past holidays as family squabbles during holidays suck!

I used to be such a positive person –but it’s been so hard to be since our IVF failure in November –and lots of crap going wrong afterwards it seems. Even though we will have to pay for the basement repairs ourselves we are going to go ahead (we think anyway) with IVF#2 in March…. Somehow we have to make it work because I’m 40 (in May I’ll be 41 – Gosh I can’t believe that!!) and no time to waste.

You go, lovely Dash! Remember, things can only get better!! Wrote in your journal too!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lils-am thinking of you and sending massive cwtches across the ole pond! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Love to everybody!
:hugs:

You go, lovely Dash! Remember, things can only get better!! Wrote in your journal too!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lils-am thinking of you and sending massive cwtches across the ole pond! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Love to everybody!
:hugs:

thanks hun :hugs::hugs::kiss:

Lils - we are all patiently waiting.....:paper::coffee: Hope you are ok hun...:hugs::kiss:

Ahhh, made you guys sweat, eh? :haha:

Sorry, I've suddenly developed a life-threatening disease last night :growlmad: so had to go for testing directly after appt as per perinatologist... (More on that one later as I am completely zonked out of my mind - on 4 hrs sleep :sleep:.)

AFM

I'm still in shock & not believing any of this. :cry: The baby is still there! :shock::shock::shock: And its measuring spot-on at exactly 8 wks. We got to see hb even better & its bigger - wow! :cloud9: Well, a bigger blob w/some funky things sticking out of it & a flickering thing in the middle, anyway :haha:. I can't believe it - really, is this for real? :?: :shrug: Its hb is faster than it should be so another scan in 2 wks but Perinatologist said not a biggie (176 bpm - s/b 140-160). So I guess I won't worry???

I really liked him a lot - apparently "he's going to get me to 37wks" then OBGYN takes over so I said I'm holding him to that statement!!! :gun::bodyb: (& gene counselor had 3 mc's & TTC 11 yrs until she got her lil boy - she's 42 & I loved her)

:cry::cloud9:

:hug:

Yay little FLo R is still ok, so pleased for you. Hope you are ok xxxxxxxx

And an update on Frolicky (aka "Fro") for all who knew her:

"G" was born on 1/7 and weighed 9 lbs. 14 oz. :shock: I'm not sure where she put it as when I met her she was a skinny thing w/just a good-sized belly! He is doing great & so is Fro. She's super-happy & on :cloud9: Congrats Fro & Lil G Fro!!!! :blue::yipee::wohoo::happydance:

LilS :gun::growlmad::gun: for making us wait for so freaking long :haha::kiss:

But yeah, wtf with the LTD? :cry::hugs:

But awesome news on hearing the heartbeat and seeing the little FloBlob :haha:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

and lovely to hear that Fro has finally had her little :blue: parcel!

Lils -
:happydance::happydance::happydance:YAY!! that is great news!!! I'm so happy it went well... Happy 8 weeks lil bean-flo-rida!!!:cloud9: I wrote you a FB earlier today about the other thing - don't worry too much ok!!??? You can do this!!!:thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lils - thanks for the update on Fro !!!

Froliky -
so happy for you hun!!!! Congrats on your little boy!!:thumbup::happydance::happydance: glad you are both well...:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lils: Um? You suddenly developed a "life-threatening" disease last night??! What's going on? You better get back here and explain because I (and probably everyone else here) are worried! :nope:

But on to happier things:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :dance: :hugs: :bunny: :yipee: :wohoo: I'm so happy you got some good news today from doctors you like. :hugs: If you don't get to 37 weeks, I think we'll all stomp on down there with torches and pitch forks. :haha: :hugs: You take good care of yourself and get over whatever is ailing you. :hugs:

Dash: I have my second degree in Reiki, but I still need to do my Masters level before I'd be a full practitioner. I know my uterus is throwing off cold energy because I can feel it even without my hands there. It's hard to explain, but it's like someone put a cold compress there. :shrug: I don't think it's all in my head because I certainly didn't go looking for it. :shrug:

I'm sorry you've had such a tough time lately. :hugs: 2012 kicked me in the butt too and I'm quite happy to shake free of it. Here's hoping lucky 13 brings more good news than bad in all areas for you. :hugs:

AFM: Still spotting, waiting for af to show. Tomorrow I can go to the FS during cycle monitoring hours for our long awaited test results. I'm terrified! :argh: I know he won't tell us anything that isn't already true, but still... :sad1:

Kismet - wow that is very impressive re: Reiki .... I must have forgot about that somehow think you mentioned before. I hope you figure it out...
Good luck on your app't tomorrow with your results!! Breathe in and out and remember to ask lots of questions (write them down as it's hard to remember when you are sitting in front of them sometimes):hugs::kiss: Hope AF stays away....

I too have just started to spot a little so have a feeling AF will probably be arriving tomorrow. Son of a witch!!!:trouble::grr:

lils:
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: So glad Lil lils is doing great!!! :hugs: :cry: That's wonderful!!! But you come on here and relieve our anxiety about one thing just to increase it about something else?!?! :saywhat: GET YOUR SKINNY BUTT BACK HERE AND SPLAIN YOURSELF!!! :gun:

But I'm really happy for you! :cloud9:

:hi: girls! purple,dashka,mirium,maddy40 & the other lovely ladies!:flower:

pbl_ge-:hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry your doggie is still sick. Hope he gets better soon!

maddy-:hugs::hugs: I hope they grow! gl on your next iui.:flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone!

Lils
Came here hoping to see good news from you. Hooray! I hope the rest isn't scary stuff. Get some rest!

Lils
Fantastic news about your little one. Wish you all the best for the months to come!:happydance::thumbup:

Everybody else
I know you guys (everybody in this forum) have come to know each other and have some kind of 'waiting' history together, and I'm still getting to know each of you and what you're going through, but would like you to know that I'm reading everybody's posts and hoping for the best for all of you. Hopefully 2013 will be our year!!!:baby::happydance:

Update
OK, so I tested DPO 17 on a cheapie and got a :bfn: I haven't tested at all again (trying to stretch it for Saturday which will be 21 DPO) If nothing's changed, I'll make an appointment with my dr on Monday and see what they say. In the meantime, LOADS of symptoms (as of now officially 5 days late), but don't wanna go by that, as I have completely devoured the internet searching and hoping and praying, but all to no avail!! :haha: So here's to all of us going completely crazy for not knowing:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->