TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Lils
Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you xxxx

sorry I know I promised to catch up on here today but work was more hectic than I thought!
Will try tomorrow for sure!!!

Lils -
Good luck tomorrow on your scan hun - Everything crossed for you!!!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

hugs and luvs to all!!:hugs::kiss::kiss:

lils -
me too! Good luck tomorrow! Thinking of you!:flower:

:hi: Dwrgi, Mirium,Nessaw,Pbl_ge,Purple...to all you lovely ladies!:flower:

Lilsluz- Thinking about you for tomorrow!:hugs::hugs:

Pbl_ge- I'm so sorry that your doggie is sick. I hope he feels better soon!:hugs::hugs: One of my dogs, I have 3...2 cocker spaniels(girls) and 1 american eskimo (my rescue)...he was feeling sick yesterday and threw up. He also wasn't acting like himself...I got so worried but he seems to back in good spirits today.

Nessaw-that is very lovely, about the flower:hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi- All that talk about crunchies...I broke down today after my RE appt. and went to the British shop and got some. I'm only going to allow myself one once in awhile! I bought 8. I also bought Eggles Cakes. My Mom and dh love those.

afm- I had my re appointment today. I was already for my appointment, then my dr. and nurse walk in...they were getting everything ready for my u/s...this isn't my reg. nurse but she is very sweet. She is new.(TMI alert) So dr. tells me to slide down...he puts the wand up there and on the screen there was nothing...then super quietly my dr asks the nurse...did you put enough lube on the inside and the outside of the wand...meanwhile my legs are open,:blush::blush: the sheet I have covering my lower half started to fall off...AWKWARD!...I'm laying there thinking...should I close my legs? Then my dr. says I'm so sorry! It felt like the longest time.
Finally, they got it to work! whew! So far, I have taken 4 days of the Bravelle injections and I seem to tolerate it 100X better then the clomid. The clomid made me feel so bloated that I just wanted to beach myself like a whale. So my follicle sizes so far are...right ovary 11.5,10.8,8.9...left ovary 1 at 8.4...they took my blood today to check my estrogen levels...he said depending on that he might have me increase the Bravelle to 4 vials, then the next day 3 vials. I will not know until later this evening.

Wishing everyone a BFP!!!! and lot's of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for the well-wishes ladies :cry: Gives me the warm & fuzzies as so many of you have been on this roller coaster w/me... and some even from the beginning. You picked me up when I hit the floor (soooo many times :blush:) & you know who you are.:friends: And the ones that came later know my heartache too - you all support me & for that I am so very grateful! :flower: I have no idea where'd I'd be without all of you?! :nope: :sad2: (well, I could guess it would probably involve nightly lock-downs & padded cells! :fool::loopy:) :hugs::kiss:

Will catch up more later - Dashka, your posts tell how I am feeling too, as January is kicking me right square in the ar$e! :wacko: (my posts may actually be "short" for a little while :shock::saywhat: - :haha:)

Big luvs & :hugs: to all of you wonderful, beautiful ladies. :kiss: I'm gonna go cry now...

:hi: All! Gotta keep up on this thread these days!

Green, sorry for AF :hugs:. And I’m sorry that the B complex didn’t work for you either. Those sound like crazy symptoms! :shock: You’ve probably tried the progesterone cream, too, right? Sorry if I’m telling you things you already know. Glad OH is doing better! :thumbup: Is he recovered enough to perform his husbandly duties regularly? :haha: I know you were worried about that when he first had his accident. Those test results look good to me! :thumbup:

Uhh... I've not taken any progesterone cream before. Not sure where I can buy it. LOL! OH was still able to perform his husbandly duties after the accident but it was a bit awkward. :mrgreen: Couldn't touch him anywhere without him cringing :dohh: Difficult to find a good position to do the dance :p

LuvMyDoggies - I really, really wish that this could be your month!!

Pebble - I wish that this is your month too!!!

Dwrgi - I am hoping that 2013 brings you a rainbow!!

Dashka - I am hoping that 2013 brings you your rainbow too!!

Lils
I think that everything will be ok because you have been really proactive and have been protecting the LO with all the treatments available. :hugs: :hugs:

Hello to everyone!! I have been reading the thread and thinking of everyone!!!

I wanted to do a longer post and say many more hellos but I just feel kinda down.

AFM
My next scan is next Tuesday so I am just getting by. It's really one day at a time and you just don't know what will happen. For some reason, I have been feeling very emotional today. I feel like so many women are going through so much in an effort to conceive and I feel quite sad about that!! The hormones are probably making me feel more vulnerable but it is just what I am feeling! Have a great week ladies!

LilSluz,
I haven't been here very long, but I will be thinking about you tomorrow too. I think I would feel the same way before a scan.

pbl_ge, trying not to POAS and just see if I miss AF. (Just discovered that acronym in reading posts just now.) I guess I'm in the window where I can. So far I've held out and not bought any tests. I think I will buy them over the weekend so that if AF doesn't show up by Monday (she should on Sunday) I can find out. I am glad it's not back when our mothers were finding out and they had to be weeks late and then go see the doctor!

Sending support to everyone who is feeling down.

Ness – oh how bittersweet and wonderful about the bulbs. Maybe this signifies the blossoming of a new beginning :flower:

DrH – goodness re: your hair :wacko: Are you making up for it by growing thick glossy masses of it now?

Dwrgi – OMG the AMH shock. I was soooo horrified when I got mine. I felt defective and, dammit I didn't really need an additional reminder that time is not on my side :nope:

Pebble – your friend’s 24 made my eyes water :wacko:

Luv – grow follies, grow :happydance:

Lil –
scan day is almost here - whoopee!

Kismet - hugs :hugs:

AFM
FS office has confirmed our IVF consult will be 15 Feb. Wonder what he'll say when we let him know we can't afford his IVF costs and we are thinking about either (a) using the clinic 3 hours away that is half the cost.... or (b) doing DE IVF in Thailand - where my DH is from. Either way we need FS on-board so he'll agree to transfer copies of our test results & medical records.

Maddy - maybe he'll offer you a deal??

Lils how was it??

Ness and luv how are you doing lovelies?? :hugs:

Emily, I think it's a good idea to wait as long as possible to :test: it just avoids that horrible squinting at the test thing!

Everyone else -how is everyone? I hope you are all well? Big loves xxxxx

Uk ladies...there was a very interesting show on bbc1 the other night,it was called "the baby makers" and it followed staff at the Hewitt fertility center in Liverpool, doing ivf treatments. There was a lot of fascinating pics of eggs and sperms being mixed, an embryologist performing Icsi and so on. I think it's on the iplayer,
Might be of interest to someone??

Uk ladies...there was a very interesting show on bbc1 the other night,it was called "the baby makers" and it followed staff at the Hewitt fertility center in Liverpool, doing ivf treatments. There was a lot of fascinating pics of eggs and sperms being mixed, an embryologist performing Icsi and so on. I think it's on the iplayer,
Might be of interest to someone??

Purps I looked for that on the iPlayer but it didn't seem to be available but I think it is repeated tonight at 11.20pm on BBC HD :thumbup:

Stalking for Lil's update.... stalky stalky stalky.........

Purps I watched that. It was fascinating how they do it. Notsure I'd want to be filmed in stirrups tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->