TTC#2 and SO EXCITED! join me

Even used condoms during ovulation and got positive opk 5 days before we last dtd. How mad is that? I am taking each day as it comes and started on progesterone supps too and thrown in a baby aspirin. I can't do much more. When I found out I went up the wall we have our app next week and so tried to avoid this month. Ah well what's done us done right!

Omg issac it took me a few moments to realise what I was looking at! This is unbelievable. I really will pray for you tonight and every night! Its like its just meant to be.

Were you taking prog supplements before or is this the first time!

3rd time luck I hope I really really hope!

Wow!!!

You still going for your apt with the specailist yeah?

:)

Thanks banana I know it's totally mad isn't it? The month I thought we protected against pregnancy and boom! No I didn't take anything before with my last 2 losses but I don't expect a miracle cure but I know I have done it before so still in the race atm. If I get that far I have a viability scan at the beginning of September. I might still attend my app next week but it's far away and if they can't add anything and they won't be able to do bloods as pregnant. We shall see. Not feeling much in the way of symptoms, peeing loads the odd wave of nausea after eating and that's it! Oh and a tiny bit of lower back pain. How about you?

I am taking prog too did with James also. I don't have a history is low prog but I think its a standard precaution with the clinic I was going to.

symptoms wise, almost nothing boobs a little sore nothing major. Odd wave of naueaua but again v little could be just general hunger not peeing extra.

I would do anything for morning sickness right now just to feel pregnant.

I have the most awful cramps since just before my bfp which is making me constantly worried. I am 5 weeks today a week and a half since my bfp and I still running to the loo every 20mins sure AF has arrived.

I have a viability scan on 8th September which feels like an eternity away but I should be grateful as most scans are not until 20 weeks.

Yeah I wish I could have more reassuring signs of pregnancy! I haven't had much on the terms of cramps this time around. I think I felt implantation pinching before I got my bfp and that's it. Maybe today I had some very dull periody back pain but it comes and goes. Have you done anymore tests yet? I am like a crazy testing lady after the chemical last month.

Oh yes I am a poas aholic!! Took another one at the weekend to see if the weeks went up and it did to 3+ which settled me for about 20mins!!

Isn't it so crazy wishing for sickeness!!!

James had his first birthday yesterday - everything went great, it was the same day as my brother in laws anniversary prayers. I thought it would be really odd going from church straight to his birthday party but it was actually grand.

You must have had a 1st party last month too didnt' you?!?

Hey

Issac - how are you getting on - thinking of you x

Sorry I didn't reply to other message been so hectic this end. Yeah all fine atm feeling sick got my 3+ on one digi at the weekend and also went to see the professor last Friday who scanned me was measuring 5 weeks exactly had a gest sac, yolk sac and tiny fetal pole bit too early to see hb. How are you feeling that sickness yet?? Yeah eds bday was in July he is 13 months now getting so big but still not walking yet.

Oh you got a scan! Mine is 2 weeks away and it feels like forever. When will you get another to check for heartbeat? Did the consultant say anything about previous losses or anything you can do different this time?????

I went from afternoon sickness to nothing I was full sure something was wrong all my sickness and cramps just disappeared but this last few days its evening sickness and seems to be settled at that. I am 100% during the day but awful in the evening and the worse it gets until I go to bed where I can't get to sleep with the nausea. Not nice but I'm happier feeling sick some sort of reassurance!

Yeah James was the Big 1 last week and he's walking about a month now - just took off I thought when he took his first few steps he won't for a while again like Billy but he really just took off. Billy was nearly 16 months before he even started - So this came as a shock. He is a different child tho - very good but very very busy!

I have a UTI so got antibiotic of doc this morning wasn't going to bother but checked google and said a UTI can turn into a kidney infection which is very dangerous when preg. Think I've a bit of a headcold too constantly sneezing!

Glad the sickness has picked up for you it's a comfort to feel different isn't it? Mine has picked up the last few days and it actually woke me this morning and I felt awful for a while. I'm due end of April sometime but not sure exactly as ovulation date questionable. I got the scan with the professor didn't realise I was getting one so was a nice suprise to see the little bean. I have another scan booked on the 2nd to check for hb I so hope we have one. Not doing much different but still taking aspirin and progesterone and obviously my thyroid meds which will need close monitoring.

Oh you have another scan on 2nd mine is so so far away on 8th. I am driving myself totally crazing convinced (and I mean 100% totally covinced) there will be no heartbeat :( I don't know what is wrong with me. I just cannot shake of this horrible feeling. It it because I wasn't expecting to be pregnant after being told there were no eggs or what.

Actually vomited in the shower last night physically in the shower it came on so suddenly. fine then all night - felt sick this morning but 100% now again.

Ugh I'd nearly ring for a private scan but I think its like 150euro (120sterling).

:(

Thanks banana all fine thanks! How are you?? Nausea defo more constant now mine is worse morning and early afternoon but now getting it for a while in the evening but manageable atm. Had a scan last Wednesday and all ok so far measured 6.5 weeks and saw heartbeat. Have another scan on the 14th at about 8 weeks so I'm praying hard our little baby stays strong. Your scan on the 8th right?? X

Oh that is mighty news! I actually had my scan last Monday I phoned and begged them to bring it forward I wasnt sleeping with the worry everything went perfect measuring exactly for my dates I was 7+4 will be 9 weeks this thursday! Didn't want to say about my scan until I heard from you. But so far so good for both of us. Even tho I have zero history of loss I worry so do much. Back to worrying again. Sickness comes and goes. Fine for a few days den sick for an hour or two whole days no consistency at all. James has ear and throat infection wont eat or drink imor drink or sleep. Got antibiotics today. Slept for 2 hours last night between the screaming. Hoping for anything more den 2 tonight but prob not. As if pregnancy tiredness is not bad enough!!

Hey that's great news about your scan banana that must be a relief for you! I'm sure it will all be plain sailing like your previous pregnancies just think positive all will be fine. Not so good about James poor little boy is he better now? Afm still nauseous most of the time,some foods are a defo no and I can't drink tea anymore!

Oh I wish I was nauseous all the time like I was with James! I really really don't feel pregnant. Going to go for another scan at 12 weeks just to be sure before we tell everyone! Will have to pay for it privately and travel but I don't care totally worth it. Can't wait until 20+ weeks for scan. Might book it today actually!

James all better again thank god, antibiotics worked perfectly, not a word out of him now at night and in great humour all day :)

When is your next scan/apt?

I had a scan today banana they made me 8 weeks and 2 days which is pretty much bang on what I thought I was. Some days are good and don't feel much nausea but days like yesterday I had it quite bad. I have had zero breast tenderness which I worry about occasionally but I guess every pregancy is different and all that. I have another scan in 2 weeks I'm loving he 2 weekly scans it's such a piece of mind. I don't blame you for booking a private scan. Have you got a heart dipper you could start using one soon that could offer some reassurance??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->