TTC#2, be my buddy? :)

Any news?!?! Should be definitely time for some testing by now right? ;)

STILL waiting for my dysfunctional cycle to do its thing. Drat. Losing hope for this month. I know the game is still on, a late ovulation (SUPER late) is still an ovulation but I just have a bad feeling about it and don't think I will be getting my Christmas BFP...

CD25 now. Boredom.

ok thanks! im on cd 11! i have had a 32 day cycle for the past 3 months since being off the pill. when am i likely to OV? and when should we start BD?

thanks

Lucy xx

ok thanks! im on cd 11! i have had a 32 day cycle for the past 3 months since being off the pill. when am i likely to OV? and when should we start BD?

thanks

Lucy xx

Hmm well the average luteal phase is 14 days I think, so if you have a 32 day cycle you're likely to ovulate around day 18 I suppose? Just an estimate. If you want to you can probably figure it out by using ovulation predictor kits, or charting your basal temperature (tbh I found this such a faff I never did it!), or monitoring changes in your cervical mucous if you're not too squeamish.

I'm no expert but I assume it's best to BD every day approaching ovulation time! :D I think some people do every other day, I'm not sure what's technically better... If you BD every day or every other day from now then you should have it covered right? :thumbup:

Sending you lots of :dust: - keep us updated ok? :] Hope you O soon!

hey ladies!! I'm 10 dpo today and have been having sore bbs, dont even have to poke them to feel it. I'm having some cramping in my back, i know its not a backache when i cant stretch it out or "crack" my back. Hoping this is a good thing cause not supposed to get af till thursday!! every test i have done have done has been bfn but implantation couldnt have happened yet so i have my hopes up. Been very crabby and crazy latley, have gotton into like 5 fights with dp since thurs. poor guy. Really hope i'm on my way to bfp. Thats so wierd that you havent o'ed yet. hopefully you did and just missed it!

Well ladies, I have news... I got my BFP!!! I really just can't believe it! LadyB, don't give up! I'm with DQ in hoping that you already O'ed and just missed it. Plus I o'ed late this cycle and look what happened?!! FX'ed and good luck!!!

DealQ, I'm sending baby dust your way and hoping your symptoms are a good sign. My bbs were really sore too and I turned into a psycho, but my biggest symptoms was my backache/cramping. It still hurts, but now I don't mind it so much!

I just can't believe this!!! We've been trying or 2 years (minus a 5 month break) next month! I did everything wrong too like only BDing 3 days b4 O, breaking my DH's man buisness, and so on. I was just waiting for AF or my BFN to show up so we could take that break (I didn't wanna take)! I keep POAS to make sure its for real! I'm so grateful to the support from you guys, and I'm praying for BFPs for you both soon!!!

OMG Jamie!!! I'm totally squeeing for you that is the BEST news I've had all day! :D WOOOOOOOO I'm so happy for you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

DQ things are sounding really positive for you too, keep testing!

As for my stupid ovulation well last month I didn't O until CD33 so I think it might be the same dealio again. :wacko:

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for you jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve this sooooo much after trying for that long, also now you dont have to wait!!!I wish you the happiest of happy 9 months!!!!!! I'm hoping my cramps are a good sign, iv been pretty much right on with my af these past months so having this 5 days before af makes me happy. I;m hoping you O soon ladybee!!! fingers crossed for you

Thank you so much ladies! I still can't belive it! I'm still pulling for you ladies. It'd be amazing if we all got our BFPs the same month and then we could be bump buddies!!! Baby dust to you ladies and lots of it!!!

Hey ladies. I am 12 dpo and expect af on thursday. I have been having some bad cramps with no sign on af so im hoping thats good. Kinda sad today cause just found out my neighbor is pregnant and a girl thats on this baby group on my facebook ir preggers too. Still hoping for my bfp

Hope AF stays away for you dealqueen. You're still in the game! GL :)

I think I may be finally ovulating, lol. Hint of mittelschmerz, fiiiiinally, and a few days of ewcm. Bad news is hubby is on duty so I won't see him for 2 days now!!! Stupid military argh! Oh well hopefully yesterday's BD will cover it!

Jamie have you had any more preggie symptoms now you've got the bfp? How were your other pregnancies, did you get morning sickness? I was so lucky last time I didn't have any sickness at all the whole time. The worst for me was heartburn - got off lightly methinks.

So af showed last night, was sad for a little bit then excited for my next tww. O day should be right over new years eve, which isnt that far away already!! Your lucky you didnt get any morning sickness lady bee!! I had it so bad i had to go to the er twice with each pregnancy to get fluids and medicine. Zofran is the best drug in the world!!! lol it gets rid of your nausea

DealQueen, I'm sorry honey! Damned witch! Your O on New years eve is awesome tho!!! BABYDUST!!!

LadyBee, I'm glad youre finally Oing! And dont discount haveig sex early. DH and I only did once this cycle and it was 3 days before O. Pregnancy wise: I still have one hell of a backache, I'm nausous, and I have a little bit of heart burn. Last night I only slept 3 hours total, so that kinda sucked but I'm hoping thats temporary. I was pretty miserable with my first 2 pregnancys. I had morning sickness every day for 9 months. DQ is right... Zofran is amazing!!! I had severe heart burn, headaches, insomnia, and syatica (sp?) Yeah you definitly got off lightly! lol

Ah poooo, I'm sorry the stupid witch arrived dealqueen. It's great that you don't have to wait too long for your next O window. December could still be your month after all... :dust:

Hmm ok so I am thinking yesterday was likely O day because I had a mild mittelschmerz pain on the right side (was on the left last month - always much more painful on left for some reason!) and today I have no more ewcm. So I suppose I'm in the TWW now and 1 DPO. If I don't catch this month I'm going to get some opks! I'd rather know for sure where I am in my cycle, I hate guessing.

I wonder if I should keep taking my vitamin B6?
I guess so?

B6 stablizes you LP, right? I was taking a one a day's women's multi vitamin/mineral while TTC. It contained B6 (and folic acid and iron and all the good things you should have while TTC). Maybe give that a try. BTW I was using the walmart brand. Same vitamin/minerals and a waaaaaaaaaaay better price

Yeah that's right. Only at large doses though. I'm taking a B-100 complex as the regular vitamins don't have anywhere near enough.
I hope it'll give me a better LP this month! I've read it can take a few months to work though and I only started this cycle. I think I'll keep taking it, it can't hurt I guess. Then I'll stop if I get a bfp and switch to prenatals. :)

Fingers crossed for you ladybee. I'm already on cd3 so with the holiday it wont be that long till 0 day. Glad we planned to stay at home with the kids for new years. Eat lots of fatty food and bd! how have you been feeling jamie?

So this month i think im going to try preseed. any of you use this? This is so wierd its taking months to try, with my 2nd all it took was one night out on the town and drinking and forgetting the condom. lol

Thanks dealqueen :) I hope this is my month. So confused though, I really thought I ovulated the other day and had a few days of sticky cm and now ewcm again. What!? Maybe I got it wrong and I'm ovulating now instead!? But I had the mittelschmerz and ewcm and everything. Ahhhh LOL I give up.

I've never tried preseed but know lots of women who have had success with it :) Good luck and enjoy the holidays!

Well this is weird. I've been spotting pink to light red for 4 days. It started at 5 dpo and hasn't stopped yet. I want to hope it's implantation bleeding but 4 days of spotting seems a lot for IB from what I've heard... So maybe it's some kind of freak AF that came super early! Still testing NYE. How are you both doing? :) hope you had a great Christmas!

Im good! Hoping that it means theres a little bean in there!! Im set to o on new years eve, but last night i had some bad pains that felt like o pains so im going to be bding everyday till new years eve and see if then i get some o pains. Waiting for 20 new tests in the mail so il be testing alot this tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->