TTC#2, be my buddy? :)

Hmm tricky I guess it could be either! I would probably say today though if it were me.

I vote with LadyBee on that one, DealQueen! I'd put O day down as today. That's one thing I do like about temping tho. After the fact, Ik the exact day I O'ed Good luck!!!!! Super excited for you, and BTW we're planning to test on the same day! lol I always test in the morning, so if AF doesn't show up first, I'll be on here early in the morning next saturday with results!

And LadyBee, I hope your right about the luteal phase not being affected by stress. Ik stress has caused my periods to be laste , but this is the first time temping my schedule so idk, in the past, what phase was getting messed up.

Well as soon as I say "no symptoms" now I'm going crazy. I'm having some lower back cramping and tightness from hip to hip bell button down. UGH!!!

So how are you ladies doing?

Ahh! How many dpo are you now Jamie? FX'd!

I think O is around the corner for me judging by cm. Maybe a few more days... :D I hope it's a good egg.

I'm so glad your getting symptoms!!! I'v got my fingers crossed for you!! I'm counting today as 1dpo. We bd once tuesday and 2 times wednesday. yesterday(my O day) we tried but dp was just too tired since we had to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to go to the university hospital with my daughter(she has a genetic disorder and has to go every 6 months). So do you think I hit it good bding twice wednesday. Just worried since we didnt on my actual O day. Better get bding lady bee!! Fingers crossed for you too

LadyBee, I second DQ-Get to BDing! lol FX'd for a GREAT egg!!!

DealQueen, I think you covered the BDing :thumbup: It's better to have swimmers waiting than trying to catch the eggy! Good Luck and baby dust!!!

I'm currently 11 DPO, 4 days till exspected AF, and 8 days from testing (if I hold out! lol). No new sumptoms. Just sore nips, lower back ache, and pressure/crampy below my belly button. Ugh... Why are pregnancy & AF symptoms the same???

Well, keep me updated. Y'all are helping me stay distracted. It's actually kinda nice to concentrate on someone else's fertility besides my own! :haha:

Morning girls! Today I am 3 dpo. Im a little crampy and have sore bbs. Thinking sore bbs are still from O. Trying to be patieint and not test till I'm at least 7dpo

Well girls I don't think I've ovulated yet. Beginning to wish I had got those opks this month! Oh well got the bding covered nonetheless! On cd20 now, come on body...

Getting closer to testing day for you two! Exciting!

You can do it, DQ! I've got fngers and toes crossed over here for ya!!!

LB, knowing exactly when you O can mske it easier and frustrating... I didn't track anything with my first 2 kiddos, and I think it was easier bc I wasn't obsessive! lol

Well, I'm 14 DPO. AF is supposed to be here tomorrow (if my cycle is normal, which it rarely ever is). I was naucious this morning and my nips still hurt, but that doesn't tell me much bc I always feel like that when AF is comin.

Y'all know that new job I got and mentioned on the 4th? Well, DH and I sat down and discussed some things and we decided that if I'm not knocked-up this cycle, we're gonna take a couple months off. DH is starting school back up, it'd give me sometime to get adjusted to my new job and build up my maturnity leave (if I have to... some jobs it's automatic and others you have to build it up). Ugh... Ik he's right but we've already been trying for so long. Which was his other point... "We've already been trying for so long. What's another 3 months?" UGH!!! I think this is one of the reasons I'm kinda okay with putting off testing. Bc as long as I don't test, the dream is still alive. Oh well, I guess we'll have to see. And I already warned my DH. If I'm not preggo and if we do take time off, as soon as we pick back up he is gettig me whatever I want... tons of OPKs, soy iso, and all the other vitamins I want. Also he's gonna give up his gosh darn boxer briefs for regular boxers and take whatever vitamins I tell him too. LOL

Well ladies we will see... Hope y'all are doing well. Talk to ya soon

I'm hoping this is your month jaime. Taking a few months off would be hard, but like everyone says maybe since you are taking a break maybe that will be the time that it happens. Congrats on the new job!! That sounds just like me when you told your husband that he would have to do all this stuff for you after your break. lol I love making deals with my dp.

Jamie that is frustrating! I like your bargaining tactics though ahaha.
I hate that AF and pregnancy can have the same symptoms! I swear mother nature does this just to drive us as crazy as possible during the two week wait!! Weird sense of humour she has.

I'm so annoyed with my body I haven't O'd yet and I checked cm today to find nothing close to ewcm... Gaaaaaaah pleeeeeease don't tell me I'm gonna have another frickin 40 something day cycle and a messed up luteal phase. Sheesh. Get on with it already...

GL you two I'm thinking all positive thoughts for you!!!

Yeah DH gets tired of my "deals" LOL He's an amazing guy and so supportive. He's just so much more calm and laid back than me. He thinks I spend too mch time trying to force things into place. I've just had to fight so hard for everything in my life, so I'm scared that unless I fight for things I won't get them... Like a baby. Ugh... sorry to get all deep on y'all today. I'm sitting here waiting for AF and it's kicking my butt. Time to go drown my sorrows in chocolate and One Tree Hill. If the witch turns up, I'm having a glass of wine... or two! :wine:

Jamie Sue I'm holding my breath for you hoping the witch hasn't come!

Well not literally holding my breath that wouldn't end well... But you know.

hey ladies. today i am 6/7 dpo. bbs feel a little tender. cant really tell much of a difference. took a test today, obviously bfn. Hoping in the next few days i get my bfp!

LadyB, thanks for hypothetically holding your breath for me! lol I'm sending out O vibes your way. Come on ovulation!!!

DealQ, don't loose hope yet. Implantation normally occurs 6-12 days after ovulation, so it's still really early. I'm sending you implant vibes!!!

Okay, I may be a "vibed" out now! :haha:
So, Im seriously thinking about testing. ik I said I was gonna wait till saturday, but idk if I can do it!!! We'll see...

LadyB, thanks for hypothetically holding your breath for me! lol I'm sending out O vibes your way. Come on ovulation!!!

DealQ, don't loose hope yet. Implantation normally occurs 6-12 days after ovulation, so it's still really early. I'm sending you implant vibes!!!

Okay, I may be a "vibed" out now! :haha:
So, Im seriously thinking about testing. ik I said I was gonna wait till saturday, but idk if I can do it!!! We'll see...

I'm always an advocate for testing early!!

How are you both doing?! Any news on the testing front?!

I'm STILL not sure what's going on with my ovulation. Been half-heartedly monitoring cm but no idea really, no obvious signs there. Sigh. Been slightly crampy since last night so I'm hoping maybe that means something is finally happening. Keeping up the BDing just in case!

Next month I'm def using opks, it's so hard to work out what's going on as my cycles are nothing like they used to be, I'm so lost!!

Hi Ladies im Lucy 25 and TTC #2! I have a soon to be 1 year old and we have decided this month we will ttc #2! this might be a silly question but is CD 1 the first day of your AF? we were NTNP when we conceived Joseph where as this time we are properly ttc!
xx

Hi Lucy! Not a silly question, yes CD1 is first day of AF. :) The first day of full flow blood I believe, not spotting (if you have any prior to AF).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->