TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

What does PMA mean? Sorry....

Quick question for you both: Did either of you have ALOT of lotion cm around 6dpo? Just curious. I have a lot going on... just wanted to make sure that was normal or a good sign. Also I checked my cervix and it is soft which I think is a good sign. Again could be anything though.

I didn't have any cm at all until about 11dpo and have had loads ever since.

I've heard its a good sign though. In a normal cycle you should expect to be completely dry right before AF shows up.

Thank you :) FX'd !!!!!!!!!!!
The BB acheyness is getting worse......... I am hoping that is a great sign lol

It might just be... FX'd!!!!!

Do you normally get achey bbs? What sort of ache is it?

PMA = positive mental attitude!

I've had tonnes of CM for a week now. And it's getting worse. Another perk of first tri :dohh:

I think achey boobs is also a good sign, Kyles :thumbup: Mine feel full & heavy & have gone all veiny :(

achey, just like sore, tender but only one not both LOL
PMA- got it :)

Who knows, today there is not as much CM so who knows.. UGh I hate this waiting game and trying to figure out EVERY Symptom. DRIVING ME MAD!

How are you both feeling, super excited bfp's for you !!! When do you plan to tell others? Are you waiting the full 12 weeks?

I think that could be a good sign kyles. Is that a normal af symptom for you or unusual?

It's a pain that we seem to have such vastly different cycle lengths with poor kyles stuck in limbo land :(

I don't know when to start telling people. With still not having that bold line it doesn't feel real yet. i don't feel right changing my ticker yet either. I'm going to test again tomorrow or Sunday and if I've got a bold enough line we will tell our parents and a couple of close friends but nobody else till 12 weeks I think. I might change my ticker then too but maybe just put it in a spoiler :shrug:

Sounds like a great idea!
I was wondering why the tickers haven't changed yet :)

I think I will have to push my ticker back to make it accurate!!!
After reading things and re-reading things I am still very early to be testing. FXing I hope I get an answer by at least Monday!
Any plans for the weekend ?

I am going to a consignment sale after work to get Kyle's stocked up on some winter clothes. Twice a year they have giant sales of childrens clothes/toys and more so that you can go and purchase them all second hand. It is wonderful and so great to not have to purchase them 10 times more expensive in stores.

I feel exactly the same, Sarah. I'm not getting a ticker until I'm absolutely sure! And that means a big thick line!

I've already told my sis (cos she's pregnant & knew we were trying) & my BFF who also knew & has been TTC herself for quite a while so I wanted her to know. We won't tell anyone else until our families know. Even then I'll probably only tell close friends, including the girls I work immediately with. Won't tell work officially until after the first scan though.

My sis had her 12 week scan today. All is good with baby :) Loved seeing her scan pics. Can't believe she's only 8 weeks ahead of me!

We're at a wedding tomorrow. It's one of DH's uni friends so no doubt he'll be having more than a couple of drinks! :dohh: Thankfully, we're staying in the hotel where the reception is so I can just sneak off to bed when I've had enough. So rubbish to not be able to have a drink at a wedding!

That is going to be really hard to keep a secret especially at a wedding! Sheesh. good luck.

I remember going to a bridal shower with my SIL and not getting a drink and she gave me a look and said OMG what are you pregnant? How could I hide that! It was still early before we planned to tell anyone, but that is the hardest secret to keep I feel...

Good luck!!!!

I had to do exactly the same, days after finding out I was pregnant with Rex. That was even harder cos it was a friend from work so loads of people we knew were there. Prior to the wedding I just told DH to get me soda water with ice & a slice in & everyone assumed I was drinking gin & tonic, one of my normal tipples. I was so nervous about getting away it but the more drunk everyone got, the less they noticed!

Yeah I think you need to push back your ticker so it's a bit less confusing :)

We've no plans for the weekend really. The football season starts again tomorrow so DH is going to be MIA pretty much the whole weekend. :dohh: He says he's happy to watch Olivia while he watches the footy so I can go to the cinema (or is it a bit too sad to go on my own to the cinema?!) :haha:

Then I've got some plants to plant out in the garden at some point.

What an exciting life I have lol

Sazzle, definitely sucks not drinking at a wedding. Mind you the last wedding I went to I got charged £7.50 for a white wine spritzer :shock::growlmad: I had to make it last all night!

DH bought himself a 4 pack of ciders for the weekend. He came home with it and was like oh yeah you can't have any can you. :dohh: so I've treated myself to a bag of chocolate buttons and a bottle of posh non-alcoholic ginger beer. Mmmmmmmmm! :)

DH actually told his friend off for getting married on the first day of the footy season :dohh: He's a mad Liverpool fan & will do anything in his power to see every game. He's trying to make Rex into a footy fan. He gets him a strip on every birthday & has got him saying 'get in' when Liverpool score. But Rex calls them 'swimming pool' :haha: Too cute!

I'd go to the cinema on my own, Sarah :thumbup:

I treated myself to a bar of Dairy Milk which I'm going to crack open in the bath. Need to de-fuzz for tomorrow's wedding :rofl: Wish I could have a nice cold glass of white with it but it'll be Ribena instead! Woo hoo!!!

HAHA you girls crack me up.
I will have a glass tonight for both of you :)
Tomorrow I am taking Kyle to my sisters house (2 hours away) so we can spend the day with her. Should be a lot of fun, and hoping that gets my mind of POAS thoughts :)

Swimming pool, so adorable. I love the little things that come out of children's mouths. Such joy and still so innocent.

Its villa for my hubby. Just look what he did to our poor daughter last time he was left alone with her.. for everybody's sake I hope this next one is a boy

Attachments

• IMG-20130811-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20130811-WA0000.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4
HAHA you girls crack me up.
I will have a glass tonight for both of you :)
Tomorrow I am taking Kyle to my sisters house (2 hours away) so we can spend the day with her. Should be a lot of fun, and hoping that gets my mind of POAS thoughts :)

Swimming pool, so adorable. I love the little things that come out of children's mouths. Such joy and still so innocent.

Make it a large glass for me :)

What's the funniest thing kyle and rex have ever said? Olivia doesn't say more than one word at a time yet :(

And another large glass for me, please, Kyles!

Errrrmmm, it's hard to think off the top of my head what the funniest thing is Rex has ever come out with. Up there has got to be when my patents were visiting & we had Shrek on. Totally unprompted, Rex came out with 'grandma like Shrek' :rofl: We all pee'd ourselves so of course he kept saying it!

Rex's language has exploded since his birthday, so don't worry, Sarah. I bet in 3 months time, you won't be able to shut Olivia up!

Kyle has just started to use 3 words in a sentence from the two words. What a difference. When he toots we call them hieny poppers lol. So he started saying that and we just roll around laughing. He toots on purpose so he can say it.

:rofl: awww how sweet!

Oh actually i do have a story! Liv got a baby doll with a pram for her birthday and at her party she spent hours feeding it and cuddling it (good sign eh?!) Then she put baby in the pram and started rocking it back and forth, and shushing everyone who tried to talk saying "baby's tired!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->