TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Oh I see, silly me!

Kyle will love it! We had a couple of good snowfalls last winter and Olivia had a whale of a time :)

The only snow day we got last year was a Monday. And I don't work Mondays! I was so annoyed!!! Rex really enjoyed playing in the snow last winter but he wasn't keen on sledging. Strange child! :haha:

I was really struggling about 2.30 so I asked DH if he'd mind if I had half an hour. I slept for 2 hours :dohh: I'm exhausted :( Really worried about how I'll cope back at work :cry:

Oh 2 hour nap! SOOOOOOOOOOO lucky!!!!!!!
So I have been going mad.

I POAS FRER and saw the faintest of the faintest lines, I posted it here:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=164459

but then I POA CB (Plus/neg) and got a negative..........
IDK girls......I am going PEEEEEEEEEE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, Kyles, really lucky. Good thing DH is off work too. There'll be no napping come the first week of September :(

I can't see anything on the pic, Kyles, sorry :( But as you know, I'm rubbish at seeing lines. You must've O'd really late this month? Keep POAS I say! But then, I am addict :haha:

well we Bd'd on the 6th and I show poss ovulation 7th-8th, but this is getting frustrating.
And we didn't BD'd at all the following week. ::sigh::

I think I am going line crazy hahahahaah driving myself mad over these stupid sticks!

I'm 99.9% I am out this month but I am hopeful.

Kyles, without wanting to get your hopes up too much, I think I see something. Especially when I click the button to invert the colours. I've zoomed in and screen-shotted it below but it's not turned out very clear. How did it look in real life?

Have you got more FRERs?

Give it a day or two and try again.

Huge FX!!!!!!! [-o<

Nice one getting your nap in today, sazzle. Would rex maybe sit and watch a film while you have a little nap on the sofa after you finish work? I felt nackered when I left work today but I forced myself to go to the gym for step aerobics and felt loads better after. Of course I don't think my tiredness is anywhere near as extreme as yours :hugs:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-19-21-37-58-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-19-21-37-58-1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
PS. how weird does the picture on my ticker look today?! Proper creepy lol it looks like a sea creature or an alien or something :haha:

Poor little baba, one day he/she will be gorgeous :)

PS. how weird does the picture on my ticker look today?! Proper creepy lol it looks like a sea creature or an alien or something :haha:

Poor little baba, one day he/she will be gorgeous :)

Aw poor little baby, Sarah :haha: I've just kicked myself cos was going to get a ticket while I had the laptop out working & didn't :dohh:

Rex will watch a film but he wouldn't sit still to do it! God knows where I'd find him if I dozed off! He's such a boy with his climbing etc. that I just can't take my eyes off him for 30 seconds :(

Aw poor little baby, Sarah :haha: I've just kicked myself cos was going to get a ticket while I had the laptop out working & didn't :dohh:

Rex will watch a film but he wouldn't sit still to do it! God knows where I'd find him if I dozed off! He's such a boy with his climbing etc. that I just can't take my eyes off him for 30 seconds :(

Lol yeah I didn't really think he would but thought I'd suggest it anyway :)

hah Thanks Sarah, still no BFP today, this mornings test looks like that last test....
I think I am quitting and just going to wait and see what happens, driving myself crazy with all the testing going on.

Rex and Kyle sound ALOT alike with climbing on EVERYTHING :)

The ticker is so funny Sarah, poor baby hehehe

Livvy's a nightmare for climbing too. And she just HAS NO FEAR! I took her to the park a couple of weeks ago and when she'd decided she'd had enough of the swings and stuff she started to walk out of the gate so I quickly ran back to get the pushchair and by the time I'd got it and ran back with it, Olivia was halfway up the steps to the big slide! I'm talking super massive slide for teenagers set into the side of a hill! :dohh:

She goes on the zip line at soft play too! :haha:

:hugs: Kyles. I hope you find out one way or the other soon. Still have my fingers crossed for you :dust:

I don't think toddlers have fear of anything. Rex definitely doesn't! He climbs everything, jumps off everything. He's such a boy! On the way home from the park yesterday, he wanted to climb a tree! I told him he was too little but he wasn't impressed! :dohh:

Still doing my daily IC :blush: Lines are coming up quicker & getting darker :) I realised the other day that I haven't done a digi this time. Don't really see the point now so don't think I'll bother. Must get a ticker sorted!

Lol, I'm not testing daily but every few days. I only got 2 left. I did an ic yesterday and was surprised to find that the line was still not all that bold. Is that normal? I'll post pictures tonight....

Ooh i forgot to say.....Happy hump day! :D x

Morning ladies! Happy Hump day indeed :)

Still nothing on my end! No AF and NO BFP!
started getting some cramping again on and off, who knows :)

I think you are correct about no fear in toddlers. I wish I was as carefree as these tots!

How are you both feeling? I am so curious!!! Any new symptoms? SAzz work on that ticker!!!!!!!!!!

I feel surprisingly ok today. Last night was a different story...

I started crying (like actually bawling my eyes out and sobbing! ) because DH didn't cook my tea for me while I was at the gym. (Despite the fact that I had in fact told him not to bother cooking me anything :dohh: )

Poor DH gave me his tea and cooked himself a new one! Then spent the rest of the night laughing at me :haha:

I'm soooooh moody too. I was in a right stress with DH this morning because I was late for work and he kept accidentally getting in my way when I was trying to make my lunch. As I was leaving the house he told me to try not to get angry with anybody on my way to work :haha:

aww Sarah!! LOL I sure do hope that that mood turns postivie quickly :)
The horomones are all over the place teehee. I hope you enjoyed the tea :)

Yeah his tea was well yummy, halloumi and cous cous stuffed peppers mmmmmmmmm! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->