TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Mmmmm! That does sound nice, Sarah :thumbup: Can't beat the pregnancy hormones can you :haha:

I know, Kyles. I am rubbish! When Rex goes to bed tonight, I'll get on the ticker! Promise! Although still not sure which date to set it to?! Hope your cramps are preggy cramps & not AF cramps. FX'd!

I had an ok day yesterday tiredness-wise. But it's back with a vengeance today :cry:

Aw sorry you're feeling so tired sazzle :hugs:

Here's the pics of today's test and then lined up with the others. Shouldn't it be pretty dark by now?

Edit: sorry that was taken yesterday not today!

Attachments

• 20130821_121333.jpg
    20130821_121333.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5
  • 20130821_121349.jpg
    20130821_121349.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
That looks great to me, some tests just won't go super dark. I think you are perfectly fine :)

Wish my tests would get dark LOL 13DPO here still NOTHING, if anything, they are super super faint

That looks great to me, some tests just won't go super dark. I think you are perfectly fine :)

Wish my tests would get dark LOL 13DPO here still NOTHING, if anything, they are super super faint

You're seeing a super faint line? That's great! :) xxx

huge FXs for the next few days testing xxx

Sazzle, loving the sig! it matches mine :) xx

Awww love both your sigs!! Yahhh I can watch the babies grow O:)O:)O:)
Each test I do I either have line eye or super faint lines

Today my back has been killing me and I have the same ovulation pains I had throughout trying to conceive! I hope it isn't a kidney stone ughhhh

If you are seeing something on every test, Kyles, that can't possibly be line eye! Yay!!! Can't wait for an update :)

Midwife this afternoon. Eeeeek! Feel like a fraud going so early!!! Wonder if they'll make me do a test this time? My first appointment last time was much later so I'd missed 2 AFs by then but obvs have only missed one by now.

Oh & I'm in rehab.... I didn't POAS today :haha:

How exciting sazzle! :) I don't get to see the midwife until I'm 8 weeks. I didn't bother making an appointment to see the doc first like I did last time as I thought no point, so 8 weeks it is.

That's very restrained not poas today :haha: I did just to check its getting darker and I tjink it is a little darker today. Just have my one digi test left now...!

Kyles! Keep us updated! :) :dust: xx

Oh yea!!!!!!!! Sazzle keep us posted on the appointment, I want to find out what the midwife says, so lucky going so early :)

Still nothing, my back is KILLING me though, so strange...

wonfo test this morning, super faint but who knows. They never get stronger

Attachments

• stuff 0100.jpg
    stuff 0100.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
Hmm, hard to say kyles. I see a couple of things on there that could be a line. Can you post another pic pointing to it? Those ics are horrible though, I don't like them at all :growlmad:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=165698

This is a pic of the test. It's negative now though :(

:hugs: Kyles. Your body is being very cruel this month :( I'm still rooting for you!

All booked in with the MW :) Now I have my green notes, it all seems much more real! I'm glad I took this early appointment in the end cos Rex could stay with DH. I was there an hour. If I'd taken one later once term had started again, Rex would have had to come with me as the antenatal clinic is on a Thursday which is my day off. I was in with the MW an hour & no way could Rex have handled that with his typical toddler ways. I'm next booked in for October half term at the surgery so thankfully he won't need to come then either.

One thing that I found strange was that she warned me that I may have to have additional growth scans later on cos Rex was over 4kg. I've never heard of that before. Very strange.

Just have to wait for my scan letter now :)

Aw kyles how annoying. :hugs: Are you starting opk s again soon? I've heard of girls completely missing a period due to stress and then starting a whole new cycle before having their period on time the following month so it might be worth checking for ovulation just in case you miss it. Xxx

Sazzle I'm well jeal that you have your green notes already ;) I couldn't bear the thought of taling Olivia to my MV appt. I can't take her anywhere public without her showing me up. no way I'd be able to have a conversation with the MW without her interrupting me with her usual mama! Mama! MAMA! MAMAAAA! (Then all she wants is to show me a dried pea that she's just found on the carpet) kids lol! :dohh:

That is a bit weird about the extra scans. How big was rex?

He was 'only' 9lb 1oz. But that was 4.13kg & 4kg is the cut off for being classed as a 'big baby' apparently. I might have to have the GD fast test for the same reason :( I can't not eat for 12 hours!!!

wow that is crazy! 9lbs 1 oz is not that big, it's big but not scary big!
Kyle was 8lbs 6 oz, my sister was 9lbs 13oz!

Glad the appointment went well. Did you discuss home birth? unless I read past that?

My body sure is playing evil tricks on me! I would appreciate some sort of light at the end of this tunnel...

Sarah yes I think I will start taking ovulation tests just to be certain. Good thinking!

I said I was considering a home birth & she was all for it :) Suppose that's a starting point! I don't need to make a decision til much later for definite. I need to discuss more with DH. He's still not fully convinced.

Good thinking on the OPKs, Sarah :thumbup:

Nothing............ still faints like twist, turn squint faints, took an ovulation test, negative.

BB's are hurting, cervix is low and soft....... not that that means anything.

I am going to the doctor today to get some blood work done for my thyroid (every 6 weeks they test) Maybe ask to get a blood test for PG?

Last night I had the WORST lower back pains, I had to lay down all night. Woke up not so bad, but it was unbearable last night.

I am officially on cycle day 39.......... 2 days late is what my chart says :( So confusing!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->