TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

What is going on??? :hugs: I'd definitely ask for a blood test for HCG. I hope you get an answer one way or the other soon.

:hugs: kyles hope you get some answers at the doctors. Let us know how it goes.

xxx:hugs:

Had my thyroid levels checked. The doc seemed promising that I could be pregnant since im 7 days late. I'm hoping I will get my results by monday. Most likely not till tuesday. So it is either thyroid levels are off or im pg! Either way I need answers. This is ridiculous :)

Thanks for the support girls and I will keep you posted. :):)

Reeeally hope its good news. Monday/Tuesday's ages away though, how are we going to cope with the suspense until then...?!

HUGEST FXs until then! xxxxxx

Ugh, I feel a bit :sick: this morning. I think the old MS is finally catching up with me :nope: :cry: I also slept 9 hours last night which isn't like me.

That sounds promising, Kyles :D That is a long wait though! Keep us updated on your symptoms til then :thumbup: I'll also keep everything crossed.

Uh oh Sarah :( Hope the MS doesn't get you too badly.

I had 10 hours sleep last night & still feel exhausted :cry: Going to spend bank holiday weekend at my mum & dad's so at least I'll get some R&R.

Thank you. Yes it seems far away but I am sure it is negative. I reallt wish the witch would show up so I can start trying again! Cycle day 40 no signs of anything

Sarah I really hope you don't get MS that was always the worst part! 9-10hrs of sleep. Mmmmmmmmm love sleeping :)

I'm sending you lots of positive vibes kyles, hope its good news from the docs xxx

I think my MS is definitely on its way. Yesterday I took Olivia to soft play in the morning and I felt so rough! I felt sick, dizzy and kept having hot flushes. I think it probably did olivia some good though because i had to just let her go and play by herself most of the time. She actually seemed to thrive off the extra independence. She even went down one of the big slides all by herself!

then last night I was nackered again :(

How are you guys feeling? xx

Oh no, Sarah :( Hope you only get MS mildly. My sis is really suffering. She's even been prescribed tablets now cos she had two days where she couldn't keep anything down :( I feel lucky not to suffer with it.

In two days, you'll know one way or the other Kyles :) Just need time to go more quickly now!

Aw hope your sister's feeling better soon. How far along is she now?

It comes and goes for me, today I feel fine :shrug:

I'm on my own with livvy today and she's driving me crazy already as she's bored. Pregnant me doesn't seem to have very much patience for toddlers lol so I'm going to take her into town to get some baking ingredients and we're going to spend the afternoon baking. Hopefully that'll keep her out of mischief :)

She's nearly 13 weeks now. I really hope for her sake that she starts to feel better once she's into second tri. I'd bet my mortgage on her having a girl with all this sickness!

I know what you mean about lack of toddler tolerance. I'm the same! :blush: I know it's just because I'm exhausted but I just can't deal with his tantrums at all at the minute :(

Bless her, with my last pregnancy the sickness completely stopped at 10 weeks. I couldn't imagine it going on any longer than that!

I tend to just walk away from livvy when she's tantruming at the minute as I can't cope. Like I say, hopefully it will do them some good ultimately as they're going to have to learn very shortly that they don't always get to come first anymore.

Well we've had a lovely walk into town this morning, stopped for sandwiches at greggs then we bought our baking stuff, we picked up some pretty leaves on the way back (which we might paint another day) and then we've made some chocolate krispie cakes. Now we're just chilling out watching the gruffallo :)

Rex & I had ended up having a baking afternoon with my mum yesterday too. He helped to make scones & licked the bowl out after we made a Victoria sponge cake.

We were going to go for a picnic somewhere today but it's cloudy outside instead of sunny like it promised! So we might have to take a rain check :(

I'm going to POAS again tomorrow once I home again. I actually keep forgetting that I'm pregnant so just need to see that line again for reassurance. Aside from the tiredness & sore nipples, I have no other symptoms. It's just like I was with Rex but its still easy to worry that I'm not pregnant anymore iykwim.

Hi Ladies! Sorry I haven't commented in awhile. I have been super busy with work all weekend. And because I was working so much I wanted to give Kyle 100% of my time since I hate leaving him for so much.

I hope I get the results back today from the docs, It is only 9am here now so if I don't hear back before 3pm I will be calling them. I can't wait till tomorrow to find out....

Sarah how is the morning sickness? Doing better?

Sazzler- I hope your sister feels better soon. A friend of mine was sick at least 5 times a day and had to get the medicine to help her stop, throughout her entire pregnancy! I couldn't cope with that. I hate throwing up as it is!

Baking sounds like it was a lot of fun. I think I will do that with Kyle this weekend coming up, he loves to help me all the time, I think he would enjoy baking cupcakes, he sure does love to eat them :)

Symptoms: I am peeing more frequently, no sore boobs, just stomach pains every now and then (bloating) tired. I am now on cycle day 42. (sigh)

Doctors office called, results all came back good, and the pregnancy test was negative. Bummed out a bit.... weird that my thyroid levels are good especially since I haven't gotten the wicked witch yet :(
Little disappointed but it was expected. Thank goodness though because I was starting to run out of tests and didn't want to buy more :X

Here's to next month! Going to focus on the ovulation tests from here on out, not sure why my body hates me LOL

Aw kyles I'm really sorry :hugs:

It sounds like the same thing that happened to me last month. I was nearly a week late in the end and it was all the stressing I did that kept AF away :(

Roll on next cycle, huge FXs that the next one is your cycle! xxxx

Thanks girls! It means a lot to me to have the support :) You two are sweet :)

Make sure you keep us up to date with this month's TTCing, Kyles! This was a TTC buddies thread so it's not over til we all have our :bfp: :)

I POAS this morning. Just for reassurance. The test line came up straight away & was just as dark as the control. Think it's safe to say that my little bean is doing ok :) Will probably do many, many more tests before my dating scan!

I feel slightly nauseous today :( I really hope this isn't MS hitting me. After not getting it at all last time, I was hoping I'd escape it this time too. The first few weeks back at work will not be fun with MS :nope:

How you feeling, Sarah?

Thanks girls, I will 100% keep you updated. Still nothing going on on this end, cycle day 43 :X
Using O tests everyday now. Will keep you posted.

Sazz I realy hope the MS stays away!!!!!! That would be awful at work!!! Yikes!

How are you doing Sarah?

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wicked:witch::witch: showed her ugly face!

Thank goodness!

Cycle day 1 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"