TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Hope you both had lovely weekends, ladies :)

I had a fab time with my friends but I'm so exhausted today. Think I forget that I'm heavily pregnant & normal things do take it out of me more now.

I'm now even more convinced that baby isn't breech at all. It had hiccoughs twice on Saturday & both times I only felt them low down :shrug:

While I was away, DH went to IKEA for Rex's 'big boy' furniture. Unfortunately, they didn't have the bed we wanted but he got everything else. Looks like another trip this weekend :dohh: Hoping Rex can spend his first night in his new bedroom next Sunday :) Blind, curtains, lights & wall stickers to sort on Sunday then we're done. Then the nursery revamping can begin. Still a lot to do but feel like we're getting there at long last.

Glad it was a great weekend.

We are getting 5-8 inches of snow currently. I am so sick of snow. We have never seen this much in a long time! I emailed my boss to tell him I want to work from home today. He hasn't responded. He expects people to show up in 14 inches of this stuff. Which I did two weeks ago. Very unsafe and today I'm.not going to risk.mine or.my sons life to go to a job I can do from.home.
Weekend was good. Very productive I cleaned and cleaned kyle spilled a giant bottle of baby soap on the bathroom floor and then I washed a diaper. Those little beads are insane to clean! Lol

Send some snow my way, Kyles :) Aside from a few short snow flurries in Thursday, we've had nothing here this winter :( I want a snow day!

I've washed a nappy before too :dohh: It's amazing how much filling those things have!

You can have ALL this snow. We haven't even seen the grass in months! Its so depressing. I am at home today luckil y. We are getting a foot today. I will upload pics tomorrow if I can. My husband left work early and we all built a snowman :) fun in the snow but so sick of it lol

Haha! Do you guys mean you washed a DISPOSABLE nappy? I bet that was interesting! :haha:

We haven't had any snow here at all this year either :( very jealous kyles!

Yep, a disposable :dohh: A complete & utter mess!! I think I must've put it in the wash bin instead of the nappy bin in a sleep deprived haze! Cos no clue how it got there! :haha: Thankfully it was only a wee filled one!!

I recommend NEVER washing one! Yes a disposable one. The mess is awful. I have no clue if it was pee filled or clean. Either way I had to rerun the wash lol

Here is a pic of our snowman yesterday :)

Attachments

• kyle 009.jpg
    kyle 009.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2
Wow huge snowman! :)

So I went to see the midwife this afternoon. All is good, got my gaviscon prescription at last :) as i suspected from all the rib-kicks I've been getting baby is head down already and listening to the heart beat the midwife guessed a girl :)

That is great news! A girl oh yay!!!! Glad you are going to get some relief soon :)

That's a helluva snowman, Kyles! Jealous of all that snow!

Glad all was well at the MW, Sarah :) Another girl. Very jealous!!

A kid at our childminder's had nits. Total nightmare! Nit combed Rex tonight & there's no sign. Fingers crossed!

Lol its not an exact science so doesn't mean its definitely a girl :haha: The MW did say she wasn't entirely sure as she could hear a bit of a "train" going on in there at the same time, just that she was leaning towards girl. Plus the last midwife to have a listen thought boy. Having said that, the one I saw today is the head midwife at our practice :thumbup:

Oh no not nits! I dread the day mine gets nits the thought of them makes my skin crawl :sick: I bet you were so relieved not to find any!

I was very relieved to not find any! Will nit comb again at bath time tonight as apparently they can take up to 7 days to appear :dohh:

Still no sign of the nits. Phew!

I woke up with big white-yellow crusty patches in the nipple area of my PJ top this morning. Very attractive! :dohh: Think it's safe to say my colostrum is getting ready!

Oh my gosh! What are nits? I think we call them Lice here? Such a different language we have :)

Thank goodness you haven't seen any yet!

TMI do you both remember having crusty nipples? Not to crusty but sometime they are rough and well ya know. Not as bad as that yet. Didn't know i have that to be looking forward to :)

My doctors appointment is in a couple hours. Get to hear the heart beat :)
Also scheduled our 20 week ultrasound for the 28th!

I am leaving on Tuesday to fly to the other side of the country and then to visit my sister! Lot's of travel in my near future, leaving for a week. Going to be so hard to be away from Kyle that long. I have done weekend when he was little NEVER this long and only twice before. I am heart broken and not sure if i am going to handle it ....sigh.

Yes, Kyles, sorry, nits is the slang term for head lice! I need to remember you're across the pond!

Yep, crusty, rough nipples here earlier in pregnancy. I'd say they resembled the texture of Fruit Pastilles but you prob don't have them over there :dohh:

Enjoy your week away. Just think of the R&R when you're missing Kyle. You'll miss him more than he misses you I'm sorry to say. :hugs:

The longest I've been without seeing Rex was 3 nights when I was I hospital when he was about 18 months old. He wasn't allowed on the ward. I missed him so bad but knew he was getting well looked after by DH.

Yep, nits are the same thing as head lice :sick: so so gross!

I don't think I have the rough nipples thing, certainly not as rough as fruit pastilles :haha: definitely get the manky yellow stuff every now and again though lol

Aw kyles, its awful being away from the little ones isn't it. Olivia went to sleep at her grandma's last Saturday night - totally not the same thing, I know but I hated it and couldn't sleep knowing she wasn't just in the next room. she drives me mad but I can't stand to be away from her! Kyle will be absolutely fine with his daddy though and you'll be back with him before you know it so try and enjoy yourself. On the plus side, at least you get to take one of your babies with you :)

Good luck for your doctor's appointment later, let us know how it goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->