TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

I still haven't O'd either. Should happen tomorrow but I'm not feeling confident with the stress of holiday. We're managing to BD every other day, even with my parents in the house :haha:

Rex is loving the pool but the heat, strange house & being out of routine is making him sleep badly. And that's making him moody in the day :dohh: I have to say, I'm glad we're only here for a week & not 2! But my sister's wedding yesterday was absolutely beautiful :)

how is your CM?

Tbh I'm starting to think I really don't know what I'm looking for in that department either lol

I've been checking internally for about a week now and every day it just looks watery, never anything else. There was one day I saw what I thought was ewcm but I didn't ov shortly after so now I'm thinking it must've been from DH :blush:

And i'm completely unable to find my cervix too :huh:

I'm hopeless lol

I still haven't O'd either. Should happen tomorrow but I'm not feeling confident with the stress of holiday. We're managing to BD every other day, even with my parents in the house :haha:

Rex is loving the pool but the heat, strange house & being out of routine is making him sleep badly. And that's making him moody in the day :dohh: I have to say, I'm glad we're only here for a week & not 2! But my sister's wedding yesterday was absolutely beautiful :)

bless him, livvy is the same if you take her out of her routine.

Aw glad your sister's wedding went well :) did she have a nice wedding dress?

xx

Glad the wedding was great! Try to keep the stress levels down (if that is even possible)

Sarah don't get discouraged, I NEVER check my cervix (don't know how) I just take the CM between my fingers and figure it out that way, it stretches, earlier this week it was sticky..... Now its slimey and stretchy (TMI) lol

I am getting cramps in my right side a lot today, so I know the smiley face will show up soon on the ovulation stick (will post a pic when it does)

Stay positive girls!!!!

Morning girls

What do you think of my chart this morning? That's a rise isn't it??

That looks like a big jump to me!

Last night I was having some MAJOR cramping on my right side, I swear that little egg is digging its way out.....

I took the ovulation test and attached, the one from yesterday and the one from today. Yesterday's has the Circle with it, today's is the test by itself

Both still negative. So strange, maybe later today or tomorrow will be the lucky happy face :)

Sarah get to :sex::sex:

Attachments

• kyle 013.jpg
    kyle 013.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
  • kyle 006.jpg
    kyle 006.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
I wonder if the pain we get at ovulation actually occurs a couple of days before hand. I had what I think was ov pain on and off all week but if my chart is right I didn't actually ov until yesterday.

I think it probably stands to reason that the pain isn't caused when the egg is actually released (cos its tiny!) But more likely by the ovary readying itself to release one?

our bodies are such weird things lol

I hope you get your smiley soon :) xx

yes I agree. I think this Is my body saying, get ready!!!!

I took another test still negative... Gonna do another tonight. If I am THIS crazy peeing on an ovulation stick I'm definitely going to be mad crazy on PG tests LOL

I think I will BD tonight to be safe and then that's it.... Trying for the girl... Not sure if when we did BD 2 days ago if that was to early, and if we do it tonight will It be to close to O day.. UGh!!!

I guess just getting preggers Is the key here. :)

Lol yeah it must be so tempting just to go for it and bd all the way through your fertile window to make sure you don't miss it :)

How long to sperms live?

I read, 3 days or so..... but just to be safe I'm taking action tonight !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Guess what girls I've just been in tescos and they were selling first response hpts for £2.50 for a pack of two (normally £9.99!) The use-by date is 2015 too so no idea why they're so cheap lol I got 2 packs and now I feel like all my Christmases have come at once so I've come on here to brag about it! :)

Of course DH told me off when I got home he said I only need one. Men. :dohh:

I now have a little stock pile of 8 hpts :happydance:

Just need the next 2 weeks to hurry up and go by...

:thumbup::thumbup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Hahahah
SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!
that is so awesome. I think I have 3 IC ones laying around but I would LOVE a stock pile of FRER :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! SOooooooooo exciting......

Tee hee hee its like they saw me coming :)

Aw glad your sister's wedding went well :) did she have a nice wedding dress?

xx

It was gorgeous! :D She looked stunning. She had a tea length vintage style dress to match the theme of the ready. The setting was just amazing. Over looking a beautiful bay :)

Of course DH told me off when I got home he said I only need one. Men. :dohh:

I now have a little stock pile of 8 hpts :happydance:

I think I have 3 IC ones laying around but I would LOVE a stock pile of FRER :)

I think you are both very, very, very reserved on your stock pile of HPTs :haha: I have 20 ICs stashed at home!!! :thumbup: eBay is an amazing thing :haha:

I had definite O pain yesterday & a tonne of EWCM. Phew! Obviously stress hasn't affected me :) We BD on Tuesday & Thursday nights. To try for a girl, I'd really like to hold out & not BD again. But I don't know if I can!!! Might have one last go today ;)

When will you girls be POAS? I'm going to madly try to wait until AF would be due on 15th. But I very much doubt I'll make it that far :haha: Will no doubt cave at 10dpo :dohh:

Sounds like the wedding was absolutely lovely :)

20 hpts?! Nice one! You could poas like twice a day if you wanted to :D My stockpile consists of 3x IC, 4x FRER and 1x clear blue digital. Tbh I'm a little bit scared of the ICs, I keep hearing about them nasty evaps people get from them so my plan is to back them up with the more expensive ones if need be. The ones I have use pink dye which I think are better than the blue ones maybe?

Btw look at my chart, I have cross hairs! So I'm officially 3dpo now :) only thing is though, that the day ff says I Ov was the day DH came back from his 2 days away. We didnt bd the night before he went because I had a migraine so on ov day we hadn't bd for 3 days but that night we did bd. So depending what time I ov that day I might not have a very good chance. Or maybe I'm just over thinking it lol. I personally think I actually ov the day after that but I'm new to this charting malarkey so I'll trust what ff says. The point is I have actually ovulated

So I want to wait to poas till AF is due on 15th but we'll have to just see how it goes. The TWW is a bitch and we might feel totally different about it come 9dpo!

Any news on the opks kyles? Sazzle I can't remember if you said you use opks but if so how are yours looking? X

If this looks funny im on my phone typing. So I have got to be ovulating today. The symbol is still a circle and no smiley face. But the lines are both the same darkness. I am certain I have ovulated. So now idk how many dpo I am. To be safe we bd'd last night and wed night. Covered all my bases !!

Sazzler that sounds like a lovely wedding.
So glad it turned out great

Sarah horray for 3dpo. Fx'd. I'm sure you are ok with bd'ing times.

I dont think I can hold off till af. Actuallly I know I cant lol. I will hopefully wait till 7dpo as long as I know when that is lol

Hmmm that's a bit weird you still haven't had the smiley. I would just keep testing every day and bd every couple of days just to be sure you don't ov late like I did this cycle. You wouldn't want to miss it. x

Yes very weird. Today both lines are super dark compared to the past days. So im sure today is my day. Fx'd we all have sticky beans!!! I'm excited to go on this journey with you both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"