TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

I'm not up to speed on opk but 2 dark lines sounds good to me :)

I'm excited too. I'll warn you now though I do tend to go a bit crazy in the tww so you'll have to put up with my whining, paranoia and bad jokes. In fact yous will probably be ready to reach into the computer and strangle me by august 15th :haha:

You and me both. I will be thinking about every twinge or feeling lolol.

ok so I think I ovulated yesterday :sigh: the tests are getting darker and darker, cramps have been gone for a couple days and I had a sharp stab in my ovary area today for like a split second.

I think it happened last night through the night, the lines are getting lighter and lighter.

So lets go with 1DPO here :)

Fx'd cross we all have sticky beans!

I attached a pic of like ALL the tests from yesterday and today I did like 4 today lol let me know what you think.

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
woops the pic twisted on me, they go from left to right.... left yesterday to today. The last one on the right was taken within the past hour

Again, not an expert but if the tests were getting darker then started getting lighter again I'd say that means you've O'd :) xx

I sure hope so.

How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet

Its hard to say really because I've been feeling crappy all month lol. I've had cramps every day since my last AF and I've had headaches/migraine, tiredness and nausea on and off since then too really. I've obviously got a little virus of some sort and its going to go one of two ways over the next couple of weeks. Either I'll tell myself that every symptom is just part of this bug I've got; or every symptom the bug throws at me I will convince myself its a pregnancy symptom :haha:

Oh no. Yuck and yay at the same time. Hehe. I hope you feel better and the bug leaves you fast!

Back home :cry: Got total holiday blues! Could easily have stayed for another week. Now to get on with the huge task of unpacking & washing :( It really would help if it wasn't raining so I could hang my washing out!

Don't worry about you both obsessing over the TWW :haha: I'm sure I can put up with you both! I've got quite a few things on over the next 10 days or so. Hoping they keep me busy!

3 dpo today. How slow is that going?!

I hope the air pressure on the flight home didn't affect our chances of conceiving!!!

Wow I can't believe you're back already, it went really quick. You picked the wrong day to come home, the weather's minging!

I'm sure you'll be fine after being on the aeroplane x

So that's you on 3dpo
Kyles on 2dpo
Me on 5 dpo

How exciting! :)

Today I've still not got any real symptoms to speak of. Still got cramps but as I said I've had them for a few weeks now anyway.

How about you guys? Its probably still far too early for symptoms for any of us anyway. Until implantation occurs our bodies are only doing what they do every month. Sigh.

Welcome back, that week sure did fly by.

I have a case of the Monday's already :) It's 8am here Not sure on the time where you both are.

Everyday I have been getting cramps, non stop cramping on the right side for the past 5 or so days.... Still concerned if I in fact did ovulate... FX'd that I did.

Hooray for the TWW!!!! Let's hope we can all keep busy for it ;)

We must be 5 hours ahead of you then. I've just finished work and not going back again till next Tuesday! my mum's visiting for the week so we're going to have some girly days then at the weekend its me and Olivia's birthdays. Hopefully lots to take my mind off symptom spotting :)

Speaking of which I totally spoke too soon when I said I'd had no symptoms. My cramps have gotten really bad today, the pains are really sharp now and it feels like AF is coming. Can't be coming this early though lol

Absolutely no symptoms here. But I'm not expecting any tbh. I didn't have a single one with Rex. Well, I had cramps & sore boobs when AF was due but I put that down to my usual PMS/AF. In hindsight, they were pregnancy signs, obviously! So even if I am lucky enough to get pregnant this first cycle, I'll no doubt just think that AF is coming.

We cross posted, Sarah! That sounds like a lovely week. Where does your mum live? I love it when my parents come to stay :)

On my fourth load of washing today. Running out of drying space now & the tumble dryer has been going all day. Can't even think about the ironing yet!

My mum lives in Swansea (6 hours away) so we don't get to see much of each other.

Ugh I hate the post-holiday washing pile!

That is a long way away :( It's tough being a mum so far away from your own mum. My mum's only an hour away but it still feels like hundreds of miles when I just need some help from someone who understands.

It had best be sunny tomorrow so I can get my washing dried!

Yeah it's really hard. MIL is just a couple of miles away but it's not the same. My mum is really good with Olivia too she has this lovely calming effect on her :)

Aww I understand needing your mom to help. My mom is wonderful and I moved 3 minutes away. She is my life saver during the day while I work. She takes care of the baby. It is wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->