TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Well Olivia just made a very creepy suggestion. Apparently we should break mummy's tummy to get the baby out :shock:

Uh oh!! That is a little scary! Bless her :haha:

I just got all excited that something might be happening. I had 3 tightenings sat on the sofa after clearing away from dinner. They were each about 13 minutes apart. Then nothing :cry: Thinking they were just BH from being on my feet a lot today :( I hate getting my hopes up!

Aww that sucks, saz.

I'm still getting loads of painful BHs and get excited all the time but they never come to anything. :(

BH should be banned at this late stage!!

Going to get on my ball before bed to try & get baby nice & low.

Still here :dohh: Absolutely nothing to report :( Baby is not allowed to come tomorrow or Sunday so looks like I'm heading to my due date. Eurgh.

This may be TMI but I had a good blob of mucous when I just went to the loo. Keeping everything crossed it's my plug coming away & things are moving :)

Aww bless Olivia Teehee

Saz that sounds like amazing news!!!!! Things are happening :)!!!!!!!!!!!

I just talked to my docs because we have a vacation coming up end of May. I will be 32 weeks along and wanted to see if i could fly over driving in a car with a toddler for 17hrs...

I got approved up to 34 weeks!!! So we are good to fly :)

What a relief, a 4 hr plane ride over a 17hr car ride is better any day of the week!

Now to relax over this and book some flights :)

I can't wait to hear updates on you both!!!!!!!!!

Nothing doing here either really, although I had 2 quite painful contractions on the ride home from MILs house just now, its probably just from being in the car on a bumpy road but I'm waiting to see if I get another one in the next 20 mins or so....I actually thought my waters had broken as we were turning into our road but it was just a mixture of the bumpy road and baby kicking my bladder! :blush: :haha:

That's a great sign, saz! FX for more mucus! :D

Hi kyles, you must have posted while I was still typing :)

That's great news you'll be OK to fly, 17 hours in the car is ridiculous at 34 weeks, imagine all the pee stops you'd need! :haha:

Are you going somewhere nice?

Did you get another contraction, Sarah? Hope so!! :D

That's great news on the holiday, Kyles :thumbup: Not that long til you go then really.

I've had a few more over the course of the night but nothing regular. Tbh I think its actually the baby moving that keeps setting them off rather than it being early labour. :( Baby has been very active this evening!

Any more signs from you, saz?

Oooh I'm excited for you! A few more has got to be good :)

No, nothing else to report here :( But then I don't really want baby to come tomorrow or Sunday, so I'll let it off til Monday :haha:

Ha ha baby is bound to come tomorrow or Sunday now! :)

Well I'm trying not to get excited but I've been getting pains about 45 minutes apart for the last couple of hours. That seems really far apart though doesn't it? I'm sure my contractions with Olivia started at 20 minutes apart :shrug:

I might just be imagining it...

So that all came to nothing last night, I continued having a few contractions (some pretty painful ones too!) but they got further and further apart. Its 7am now and the last one I had was at 3am so I reckon they've stopped now :dohh:

Still, it must mean that my body's getting ready to start so I'll take it as a really good sign. I'm going to do loads of walking today to try and get it going again :thumbup:

Aw just logged on all excited wondering if you'd gone into labour, Sarah :( Gutted that everything slowed down. Yes, definitely try a good long walk :thumbup: Hopefully you can kick start it all again. Hope you managed to get some sleep last night.

Absolutely nothing to report here but I'm not bothered today. I have too much to do!

It's Rex's party today :D My parents, sister, her DH & niece are arriving later this morning. Got to get bacon butties ready for everyone before we leave for the party as adults won't get fed. After the party I need to hot tail it over to Meadowhall to pick up some helium balloons to decorate the house for Rex's bday tomorrow & pick up some yummy Krispy Kremes for a special bday breakfast :) My parents are staying over tonight so they can see Rex on his bday. It's going to be a busy day!

Aw it sounds like its going to be a lovely party, I bet Rex will have a whale of a time! Its meant to be another nice sunny day today too :)

Are you right beside meadowhall? I'd be in heaven living so close! :)

Well I'm going to make the most of another nice day off with DH and Olivia today, we're going to have a walk into town to get Olivia some new shoes and then we might go and sit in the park with some sandwiches if its not too busy

A picnic in the park sounds like lovely :)

We don't live right besides Meadowhall. It's about a 15 minute drive from our house. But my school is literally 3 minutes away :) It's very handy! Would normally avoid it like the plague on a bank holiday weekend but needs must. I couldn't buy helium balloons or doughnuts in advance!

Aww so close Sarah! Sorry they slowed down and stopped. Definitely body getting ready for sure!

Saz have a wonderful party today!

We just spend the whole morning.and noon outside finishing the garden. So happy yard work is done!

Anything to report, Sarah?

Nothing here but at least I made the party! Still loads to do for Rex's birthday tomorrow & I'm exhausted after the party :( Need Rex to hurry up & go to bed so I can get on with my jobs!

Glad you made itthrough the party! No news yet Sarah??

Wishing Rex a happy birthday for tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->