TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Yay for a good night, Sarah :happydance:

Aw Kyles, sorry there's no baby yet. The waiting sucks. Don't you remember how desperate me & Sarah were at this point?!

My night got better!! I fell asleep on the sofa after my last post but DH was watching the semi final footy match. Of course it went into extra time & then penalties so it wa nearly midnight when he woke me for the last feed. But after that, Leo slept til 7am!!! :happydance: I'm sure it was a fluke & won't be repeated :wacko: Probably his jabs making him more sleepy. Shame I didn't sleep all that time. Rex decided to start his day at 5.10am :dohh:

Wow that's great Saz! Well done Leo :) yes it possibly was his jabs, Wesley was quite sleepy after his. But the good news is that he stayed sleepy all week afterwards so you could very well be in for a few more good nights :happydance:

Wesley went 5 hours between feeds today. He had a feed at about 11:00 and afterwards I put him in his swing and he slept till 1:30, when he woke up he was happy and not hungry. We went to pick up Olivia from nursery and I took them to the park thinking I would give him a feed in the park. He fell asleep instead. At 3:00 we went to the cafe for ice cream and again I thought I could sit and give him a feed there but he just sat there and smiled. It was 4:00 when we got home and he finally asked for a feed. So weird!

I think it's when they're out & about, they get distracted with the world & don't think about their bellies! :haha: Leo definitely goes longer between feeds when we're out & about.

Yeah I think that's what he did. Because a few times I thought I he was getting ready for a feed then when I got somewhere that I could sit down and feed him he was asleep or didn't want it. That's the trouble with breastfeeding, if Olivia had done that I would've just offered her a bottle anyway but with breastfeeding you have that feeling of self consciousness that stops you just whipping a boob out anywhere and giving it a try when they're not necessarily hungry.

He definitely made up for it last night! He went down at 8:00 but was up again for his first feed by 10:00! Then he was up every hour or two through the night feeding like he'd never been fed before! :dohh:

How did you get on with Leo last night?

Because of the time difference in india... the timings are odd 2.30 am... dh doesnt miss a single match..pits alarm and.sees as a result my lo wakes up .... waiting when the matches are over..and I can get some sleep....
Sorry to know that your lo's are giving you a rough time..... I too have my share.... shresh was very aggressive yesterday. . He kept pulling my hair and hitting me....

I totally know what you mean, Sarah. I'd much rather feed Leo at home so if he's happy to wait til we're back, I'm happy to let him.

Sorry you had a rough night, Sarah. We had a usual night. Fed at 10.45 then down til 4.30 when he fed again then in our bed. Rex actually stayed in bed til 6.30 this morning. First time he's managed into the 6s all week :wacko: And I'm sure it's cos it was cloudy this morning so the sun wasn't blazing in round the door & blind.

Shradha, what is it with men needing to watch every single football match?! Can't wait for it to be over on Sunday! But then it's only a couple of weeks til the football season starts again here :dohh:

My childminder is having a half day today so I'm picking Rex up at 12 then straight to meet my friend & her 2 LOs for lunch & play. Then back home for a couple of hours before we're out again at a family fun night to raise money for our friend's LO's school. Hoping to bath Leo before we go & going to defrost some frozen milk so he can have a bottle while we're out cos not sure he'll feed well with all the noise or if there'll be anyway I can sit & feed him easily. It's going to be a late one so I'm hoping Rex might have a little sleep on the way back from my friend's this afternoon. Could so without an over tired toddler as well as an out of routine baby :wacko: Why did we say we'd go again?! It will be nice to see everyone but I'm stressing about how they'll both behave.

Ha ha I've got a football obsessed husband too! :dohh: I'm so glad the time difference isn't so bad here, the latest match usually starts at a 11:00pm so he's just been staying up for it and then coming to bed afterwards.

I think the new football season will start in august, is that right? What a bloody crock that is! Every year DH is like "you'll be glad to hear the football season finishes this week" but it's all a lie because there's always some football match on somewhere that he has to watch. And why is it that football being on the telly trumps anything else and everyone just accepts that? Like last year it was the great british bake off final but there was some football match on attge same time so I had to record mine. It wouldn't matter usually but my mum and all my friends watch GBBO and we normally all text each other while its on. The next day at work when I was ranting about it everyone took his side saying men HAVE to have the tv when football's on. Even the women agreed! Grrr can you tell this is a somewhat emotive topic for me? :haha:

DH is just the same as your's, Sarah. He's totally obsessed. Our weekends have to be planned around when bloody Liverpool are playing :wacko: Even if it's not on the tele, he finds it on the net to watch. Drives me nuts!!

I love GBBO so would have been seriously annoyed at missing the final!! Luckily we have a Sky box in our bedroom too so I often watch stuff up there. Leo will have to be out of our room before the next series is on :haha:

Well at least Rex will behave tonight cos he fell asleep in the car on the way home so I've carried him in & am letting him sleep. Hopefully it won't matter that he's in bed past 10pm then. Fingers crossed anyway! If only Leo would nap now too, I could have some peace!!

Hi girls

Still pregnant. Read ur updates. Sucks chasing a todler and trying to breast feed. Seema to have lots of struggles :/

Seems like all of our toddlers are being brats right now lol kyle has been acting so bad recently. But also very lovey dovey. He has been going to sleep for us super fast at night and dh probably jinxed it saying how easy it has been lol

I am.having some MAJOR contractions at the moment. To the right side of my stomach idk if its ligament pain or serious contractions but i want to cry :/ lets hope this is a good sign and not false labor again. Dont see how it could be possible to be the real deal if i was only 1cm two days ago.

It could be the real deal, Kyles. Don't forget I was only 1cm at my 40 week appointment then my waters started going 2 hours later! :thumbup: I really hols things are starting for you so you get your VBAC.

Thanks. Idk though they come and go and it feels like ligament pain in my right side now or a foot! I keep pusing the foot away from my side lol. Feels good to rub it but idk. I feel stupid because i was never in late labor stages before and i dont want to cry wolf and go to the hospital. I hope possibly this weekend the baby comes. We shall see....

Ooh kyles, that sounds very promising. It could be early labour! :)

You definitely can be in labour at only 1cm. Remember when I was in labour with Wesley and I went to the hospital but they sent me hone? I'd been having full on contractions from 7:30pm till 5am and when they checked me I was only 1cm dilated. Wesley was born at 8:30 that night! :)

Kylemom... feeling very excited....I have the feeling that baby is going to come within a day....all the best...:crib:

Thanks girls! I hope this LO comes soon. Conactions have stopped mostly. That awful early morning pain is somewhat gone. Grrrr i hate false labor lol

Aww sorry kyles :hugs: I had false labours nearly every night with Wesley it was absolutely soul destroying :(

Come on little baby, stop teasing your mummy and come out!!! :baby:

Hoping to hear labour news this weekend, Kyles. Come on baby!!! Mummy wants you out now!

Our evening out last night was tough going on Leo. He just couldn't settle to sleep at the place we were & only cat napped the whole time we were out. As a result, he was so upset & over tired when we got in. He had a big feed for comfort & went down at 11. I felt so guilty that he was upset just cos we'd taken him out :( But then Rex had a fantastic time with his little friends. It's so hard to balance both of their needs :( Anyway, Leo slept solidly til 7am from his last feed :happydance: I was soaked with milk when I woke up this morning & couldn't wait to feed him to give my poor boobs some relieve! :haha:

We've got our friends LG's first birthday party this afternoon. Can't believe she's 1 already. Feels like yesterday we went round for newborn snuggles yet I wasn't even pregnant at that point! Our babies' first bdays will be here before we know it :(

Aww saz sorry Leo was not so great out. Must be really tough. Glad rex had a blast!

I cant believe you both have 2 month olds and im still pregnant lol. It does amaze me how quickly time flies.

Around 11pm i couldnt sleep contractions were painful ao i hopped in the shower and it helped calm them down. Was able to sleep till 6 am when Kyle decided it was time to get up :/
Of course he fell asleep at 10pm last night too.

Still contracting and im.hoping this baby comes today.
so done !

Yay kyles this could be it!!! :happydance: good luck and keep us updated if you can :) xx

Aww poor Leo. I agree, it is so hard juggling their needs. But like you said, Rex had a great time and its not like you do it all then time.

Yes time really does fly doesn't it, I can't believe kyles' baby is on its way already!

Hmm i think i am getting fully prepared for the arrival now. They say you clean your WHOLE house while labor is starting. Well i had the urge and so did DH and Kyle lol. We have cleaned every room so far. All that is left is the kitchen. I really want today to be the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->