TTC #2 for 11 months now...and need a buddy!!!

I can't believe I am almost halfway through either...but I am definitely feeling it. I think my butt and hips have spread to the size of Texas

That is EXACTLY what happened to me when I was prego with my daughter. In fact, no joke, I busted the seam on 2 pairs of my pants .... it busted right at my butt crack! It happened at work ... talk about embarassing!

You should post bump pics!!!!!! I will if I ever get to that point. I post a few pics here and there in my journal (mostly of my daughter and fertility crap).

So I started my meds on Monday ... I will take these pills until Friday and then I move onto injections. Normally, the injections don't bother me, but this month I really would rather not do them. I was SOOO bruised up last time and I just dread that. Not to mention, I am so scared for my ultrasound on Monday. What if I only have 1 follicle?! It's so discouraging knowing that the meds didn't do their job. My doc put me on a pretty low dose of injectables, so I really am expecting the worst. I'd even consider skipping the IUI if there is only 1 follie because apparently I can't get pregnant with just one (considering this has happened twice and BFN).

Well hope you are feeling ok!!!! :) Do you have the babies rooms set up????

That is so funny because I put on my favorite pair of pants the other day, and the seam at the hips started to bust...and me being the hormonal mess I am, just started crying!!! haha

I really need to post some bump pics. I have really slacked this time around. With my daughter I took pictures like crazy...this time just seems to be going so fast, and maybe because I am so busy this time, I haven't got around to it...but I will try to get some up later today.

We haven't got that babies room completely done yet. We have it cleaned out completely, and put new floors in there, but as far as decorating, I don't have any of it done. I was trying to wait forthe gender scan, so I can pick a theme.

Try to stay positive this time around. Maybe the new meds will work wonders and you will have tons of follies!!!! Have you started the menopur yet? I was wondering how you have done on it, or if you hae had different symptoms.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, and praying hard for wonderful results this time!!!

I will be keepin my eyes peeled for a pic :winkwink:

So what are your plans if the babies are different sexes .. ie: one is a boy and one is a girl??? It'd be super cute to paint one wall pink and one blue. Awwwww can't wait to see another u/s pic :baby::baby:

I start the Menopur on Friday. YUCK! I've never tried the FSH & LH before so I am wondering if there will be side effects or not. Should be interesting.

Here is te belly pic you have been waiting for....20 weeks

That is a really good idea if I have both sexes!!! paint the wall behind boy's crib blue and wall behind girl's crib pink...I love it!!!

I have been so drained with the rest of these house renovations, that I haven't had time to sit down and think of ideas...but I need to get my butt in gear!!!:haha:

Attachments

• belly 023.jpg
    belly 023.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
OMG .... your tummy is so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!! You definitely have popped!!!! Awwwwww!!!!!!

Thank you...it all of a sudden just popped. Sadly, I am about the same size I was when I gave birth to my daughter, and I am only halfway there!!! I have a feeling I will be ginormous!!!!!! lol

Thank you...it all of a sudden just popped. Sadly, I am about the same size I was when I gave birth to my daughter, and I am only halfway there!!! I have a feeling I will be ginormous!!!!!! lol

I couldn't wait for my tummy to pop with my daughter ... it felt like FOREVER!!!

That's how I was with my daughter. I stayed so sick the whole time, I felt like I was never gonna get a baby bump!!! I think I was almost 7 months...it drove me crazy!!!

This time I am glad to pop kinda early so I can finally stop getting all those weird "is she pregnant or is she fat?" looks :haha:
the only scary part is thinking of how big I will be in the end...very scary thought!!! lol
I think I will probably be a preggosaurus rex!!! :haha:

I go for my ultrasound tomorrow at 11am ... I don't feel any action in the ovaries so I am pretty sure that there are no follicles of good size.

I think they want to see follies around 12-18mm at CD10, I really really really want at least 3 follicles.

My last IUI, I had 3 follies around 12mm but only 1 grew...so now I am hoping for 3 that are around 14mm that way I can be pretty certain they will mature.

I just have this sick feeling that there wont be any OR she will have my injecting all next week (which is MORE money for no guarentee's)

sorry I haven't replied...I have been in the hospital all weekend for dehydration and kidney stones...ugh!!!!

But on a brighter note, they did an u/s at the hospital and they are almost 100% that baby A is a boy!!! They couldn't see baby B, because it is laying funny.

Praying everything went well and you have a ton of great follies!!!!

Woohoo for :blue:

Big BOOOOO for dehydration and kidney stones ... good grief, you poor thang!!! You just can't get a break!! First nausea non-stop and now this. Hang in there!!!!!! :flower: :hugs:

My scan went pretty good, I have 2 dominant follies. Here's hoping they continue to grow. I have another appt on Wednesday, now I just worry they wont grow. They didn't give me any additional meds to take so now I am relying 100% on my body to do what it's suppose to do...I don't put much trust into my body. :nope:

Thought I'd drop in and see how you are.

I am finally starting to feel some better. I have passed 2 kidney stones so far, and I am really really hoping that is all of them!!! When people say it is worse than childbirth, they aren't kidding...and I had an unmedicated birth!!! haha

I am also in the process of changing doctors. I just wasn't happy with the care they were giving me anymore. They were sooo good when I had my daughter, but it seems as the practice grew, and they introduced new doctors into the practice, the care went down the drain. BUt I saw a new doctor Wednesday, and I really think I am going to like him a lot. He deals with a lot of high risk pregnancies, and he really gives one on one time to me and actually listens, whereas my other doctors were in and out as fast as possible.

My new doctor also told me something interesting that I had never heard before. When he saw that I had PCOS, he said that it usually occurs in women that are heavier, but when leaner women have it, it is more aggressive. I thought that was interesting.

So, I am gonna quit boring you with my rambling and whining :haha:
Just wanted to make sure things were going well with you

That is soooo nuts ... could you get more bad luck?? Nausea then ear issues then kidney stones .... good grief!!!!!

My husband had kidney stones a few weeks ago ... he said it was HELL!

About doctors, I KNOW THIS ALL TO WELL ... I am so sick of crappy doctors!! I have totally had it with my family physician and fertility clinic. In fact, I already found a new Family physician and fertility clinic. I'm not giving them one more of my pennies!! I'm glad you found someone else ... you deserve it ... after all YOU are paying THEM! :)

About PCOS, that was the weird thing with myself, I do not carry the normal traits of a PCOS person. I do not have extra hair, i'm not obese (I weigh 128--I could lose a few lbs) the only thing that looks bad is my ovaries and blood work (although 7 months ago even my blood work looked normal). I wonder what is more aggressive when it comes to PCOS? The cysts??? Cuz man, I have them ALLLLLLLLL the time!

Lastly, you never bother me silly!! I like hearing from you!!! :)

As you may have seen in other threads ... I have 2 beautiful follies and my husband produced Superman Sperm today! I am so proud of him and his vitamins he took!!!
21.6 million washed sperm ... which 90% were perfect! Last time he was only at 40%!!!! WAHOOOOEY!!! So, ya, I will be testing daily. LOL!

I am so excited for you!!!! I think this month is gonna be it for you!! :happydance:
90% is awesome...he definitely deserves a pat on the back :haha:

I will have to ask him more about it. But I don't have the characteristics either, no hair, I am 118 lbs., and nobody else in my family has it that I know of. My mom suffered with pretty extreme endometriosis though. All he said was with lean PCOS (what he called it) usually causes more ferility issues, and sometimes don't respond as well to the usual fertility treatments. I keep cysts all the time too...so I bet they are more aggressive.

Praying for you!!!

I'd give a finger to be 118 lbs, I was looking at my fertility paperwork and I was 116lbs back in 2006. Ugh, I don't know what happened to me. I'm not eating differently, but I really need to be exercising more. I will be committed after baby #2 ... or when I finally give up on baby #2.

Thank you for the prayers! Keep me updated on your munchkins!!! ;)

Actually 118 is a lot more than what I weighed before my daughter. When me and my husband got married I was barely 100 lbs. it makes me sad :(
My wedding dress was a size 0!!!! I probably couldn't fit one leg in it now :haha:

It used to be so easy to stay small, but as I've got older it has gotten harder. Probably because I don't exercise nearly enough. I used to be a gymnast, so I was used to 4-6 hours of extreme fitness everyday. I could eat what I wanted and never gain a pound. Now I look at food and can feel my hips spreading!!! :haha:

How are you feeling so far??

Sounds like we are VERY similar except I'm fat now and your not :)

When I graduated High School I weighed about 95 pounds (I'm about 5'6). When I got married, my dress was a size 0 too!!!! But I weighed about 105 on my wedding day. Ever since then the weight has creeped on me. I guess I should be thankful I'm only 128 now considering I don't excersize except for running after the munchkin.

WOW a gymnast - that's frickin awesome!!! Bet you got some serious muscle tone.

As for how I'm feeling ... tired, tired, tired. This progesterone that i take twice a day is killa! I feel like the walking dead. Both my sides are hurting me (I hate to sound like a broken record here) but I'm assuming it's because cysts are forming. I'm always right for the most part, so I guarentee I will be sitting next month out due to cysts. Ugh.

Gosh golly, I got about 8 hours of sleep last night and took a 2 hour nap this afternoon and I still feel like crap. So tired. I hope it's all for a good cause!!

Hope you are doing well!! :)

You are definitely not fat at all!!! I am just 5'0 so 118 is not that small for me...especially since I have gained this ginormous belly :haha:
And the muscle tone has all turned to jello now!!! lol
It has been about 7 years since I gave up the gymnastics.

And progesterone is a bummer!!! It made me like a zombie literally, I could barely force myself to get out of bed!!! How long do you have to take it?

And stay positive...you have lots of prayers being sent your way!!!

I haven't had a chance to post pics yet...but we are having a boy and girl!!!! We are so exxcited!!!

I haven't had a chance to post pics yet...but we are having a boy and girl!!!! We are so exxcited!!!

Awww the best of both worlds ... congratulations!!! That made me say "awwwww" out loud. I'm so happy for you.

Keep me updated, I said a prayer for you tonight. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->