TTC #2 for 11 months now...and need a buddy!!!

Sorry I was so short earlier, I have been so busy today....my munchkin is in one of those moods, and I have about lost it. She wants me to do EVERYTHING for her. I don't know if maybe she is sensing that the babies are coming or if it's just a phase, but she literally wants me to carry her everywhere, she doesn't want to walk on her own. The strange thing is, usually she wants nothing to do with me, she clings to her daddy.

I didn't get any good pictures from the u/s...just the butt shots. But the most amazing thing is there was no sign of spina bifida at all....praise God!!!! And everything seemed right on track as far as growth and weight. The only thing is that they told me I need to slow down a bit, due to my history of preterm labor with my daughter. They said it was a lot harder to stop with twins because of the weight of 2. So, I am trying to take it easy, although it is quite difficult for me, as I am one of those people who can't sit still!!! :haha:
I have major OCD and drive my husband up the wall cleaning non-stop. And add nesting on top of it....ugh!!! I will probably go insane trying to relax!!! lol

Thanks so much for the prayers...I am still praying for you too....hope everything is going good with you!!!

:yipee::yipee: Praise GOD!! :yipee::yipee:

I can't tell you how happy I am for you. Even my hubby knows your journey because I share stories ... he even said "Thank God". :winkwink:

Butt pics are just fine as long as you got 2 healthy munchkins!!!!:thumbup:

As for your daughter, it's probably a combination of both. My kiddo CONSTANTLY wants me to carry her too! Thankfully she's a tiny 24lb munchkin but she still feels heavy to me. She's having severe seperation anxiety when she goes to bed, so I have had to sleep in her room with her. I think we are going to buy her a new bedroom set this weekend. Maybe she'll feel like a big girl and not so clingy ... :shrug:

Well, I hope everything continues to go GREEEAT for you!!!!

Hey girls just taught id pop in and say hello:)Just got my laptop back up and running today yayyyyyyy.Ive been using my phone and i couldnt look up all my subscribed threads.So glad to be back on here properly.Ive alot of reading to catch up on.
Brooke~OMGGGGGGGG Twins oh hun im sooooooooo over the moon for you:)You must be soooooo excited.

Pcos~Oh hun im so so so very sorry for your loss in Feb hun:( massive Massive Hugs x x xSending you tonnes of baby dust and Lucky Irish Dust:) x x x x

Ok have to go catch of on you guys:)

Thank you so much...I know there has been s many prayers going up for them, and I just praise God that he answers prayers and performs miracles!!! After I heard that news, I couldn't have cared less whatthe genders were...just happy to have healthy babies!!!

My daughter is 30 lbs. but gosh, even that feels like a ton sometimes!!! lol
She has never really had a seperation anxiety problem until recently. She was always so independent, which I guess is why it is so shocking now. She is like a little leech now, everything she does, mommy has to do too!! But I am trying not to complain about it too much, because when the babies come, I know I won't be able to sit down ith her and play and have as much one on one time with her. So maybe this is her way of making sure she gets it now...although it is exhausting at times!!! haha

I think the big girl bedroom set is a good idea. That is the only thing my daughter isn't clingy about is bedtime. We bought her a new bedroom set and a small tv for her dvd's for Christmas, and she sleeps in there by herself every night. Actually that is when she started sleeping pretty sound through the night...with the exception of the occasional night terror.

IrishGirl- You do have so so soooo much to catch up on!!! As I am sure I have a lot to catch up on with you as well. I see you are expecting....CONGRATS!!!!

Wow girls ive just read through the whole thread lol.

Pcos~OMG girl you have been through the mill.All your cysts you must have been in soo much pain:(Then that stupid nurse saying they were going to scan you for suspected etopic?!?!?!after all you were through.God love you hun.Heres hoping your 2ww brings you SUPER news:)Actually i know it will:)Have everything crossed for you:)

Brooke~You too have been through an awfull awfull lot:(.Cant believe you were that nausiated:(Then the kidney stones omg,How are you feeling now.Im soooo soooo glad you have a healthy Boy and Girl YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY.How exciting for you to have 1 of each:).My Gosh reading back through the whole thread im praying you feel much better now.Oh by the way i LOOOOOOOOOVEEE your Bump Pic.You look amazing hun:)

OMG hun im soooosooooooo sorry hun.Thats very strange.Its defo Af???Did you test anyway hun??

OMG hun im soooosooooooo sorry hun.Thats very strange.Its defo Af???Did you test anyway hun??

Yes I've tested every day ... stark white BFN, then after lunch went potty .. and whammo, there she was.

I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. This hurts so bad.:cry:

Awe hun:(My heart is breaking for you.Im soooooo praying it stops.I just find it very strange shes here 3 days early!!!!Especially with your IUI!!

NO!!!! I am seriously so heartbroken for you!!!
Everything just seemed so promising this time...I am shocked!!

Prayers still coming your way hun....and BIG :hugs:
Maybe the new fertility clinic will have some new insight and plans that will be just hat you've needed all along.

Thank you girly ... I literally cried my eyes out for 2 days. My period is HORRIBLE today. Geeezzzzz!!!!

I have an appt with my RE tomorrow at 10:15, she wants to "talk" probably because I told them to copy my medical records cuz I'm finding a new doctor. Tomorrow should be VERYYYYYY interesting to say the least!!!!

How is your papaya's doing ?? :)

Hey girls:)

Brooke~How are you feeling hun???Hope alls great with you:)

Pcos~Im sooooooo sorry af is being a BIOTCH grrrrrrrrrrrr.Hoping your appt goes great hun:)Cant wait to hear what they have to sayxoxox

I just cracked up at the papaya's!!! :haha:
They are doing okay. Getting bigger by the day and breaking my back!!! I am already starting to get to the mmiserable stage where I am achy, feel huge, and can't breathe. I literally have to sit upright in bed to sleep. They are pushing on my stomach. So everything I eat, literally comes right back up. And did I mention I am now peeing on myself like a little old lady that needs depends?? I peed all over myself in the grocery store 2 days ago without even knowing it. I thought my water broke!!! :haha:
I don't mean to complain. I definitely feel so very blessed, and they are definitely worth every bit of it.

I am so so very sorry about your period. I know it has to be so frustrating and painful.
Everything seemed to be so perfect this month. I honestly think the clinic had to have screwed something up timing wise or something. And it is a shame that it has taken you telling them that you are leaving for them to finally give you the attention, care, and respect you should have been getting all along!!! It just makes my blood boil that you have invested so much money in them, and in return they haven't invested their time into you...it is ridiculous!!!

I hope things go good today and you give them a piece of your mind. They need to realize that you are not just dollar signs, but a living, breathing, and feeling person who demands their care!!!

Had my appt today. My ovaries have NEVER looked so great!! No cysts, no residual ANYTHING.

This is exactly what I needed after this HORRIBLE week!!

Decided to go ahead with IUI this month! I'm such a flip-flopper. She doubled my medications and had a quick serious chat about multiples. She said the risk is at about 60% with twins. We both agreed that it would be okay.

SOOOOooooOOOOOooo ... I could be possibly having my IUI Sunday 8/28! I started my meds today!!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!! So glad the appointment went so great, and YAY for wonderful ovaries!!! I know that with PCOS that is like music to your ears!!! :haha:

I have a feeling you just might be jumping on the multiples wagon with me very very soon!!!

I am just so overjoyed for you I can hardly contain myself!!!!

Giiiiirl, I was peeing myself with my daughter. I was like 34 weeks prego when I went grocery shopping and all of a sudden my whole leg went warm. Dude, I looked down and my pants were soaked. I thought FOR SURE my water broke so I drove to the hospital ... imagine my embarrassment when they told me "No, that wasn't your water hunny, you just pee'd yourself" UGhhhhhhhhhhHH!

Going for my CD12 final follicle scan tomorrow!! I'm so nervous!! It doesn't help that I'm totally sick too ... but oh well ... the show must go on!

Today was a TOTAL disappointment. It's been awhile since I have bawled like that. :( I have another appt tomorrow.

UPDATE: 8/29/2011 ... ultrasound revealed 30 mature follicles :shock:

We are doing IVF! :shock:

OH WOW!!!!
Girl, I never in my wildest dreams would have expected 30 mature follicles!!!! I would have loved to have saw your face when you saw it!!!

So, what are the IVF plans??? This is so your cycle!!! And I am predicting triplets...maybe more!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->