TTC #2 for 11 months now...and need a buddy!!!

I really really hope you get good news...I'm praying!!!

SOOOOO nervous about my appt today .... leaving my house in 18 minutes to drive over. EEeeekkkk!!!!! [-o<

Cyst shrunk from 7cm to 1.5cm ... starting fertility drugs around 5/30!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so excited for you!!!
keep me updated...I can't wait!!!

Got off birth control pills yesterday :yipee:

Now I have to wait for the :witch: to arrive before heading to my fertility clinic. I really hope she comes on her own!

I really hope so too...it should come within a week shouldn't it?

I think June is going to be a wonderful month for you!!!

Howdy buddy!!! :) How are you feeling??? Is the nausea getting any better??

Today while I was at the fertility clinic, a gal came in with Triplets. It made my heart skip a beat ... I'm really not sure I could do triplets (not that I really have much of a choice if it came down to it).

I get to start my meds today, although I am very scared. I almost feel like a virgin to this it's been so long. I guess it will either work or it wont, right?! EEeek, still scared.

HEY!!! I am a little better. The nausea is a day to day thing...some days it's bad, and others not so much. For the past few days I have had a horrible migraine, which has made the nausea pretty bad...but not as unbearable as before.

I always thought the idea of multiples was cute...but wasn't really sure (and am still not convinced:haha:) that I am cut out for the job!!! It actually kinda frightens me at times...although I feel very blessed to have them at the same time.

I go back in a little over a week to have a scan to measure the length of my cervix. I am not really sure what to expect, and am a little scared. About 7 years ago I had to have surgery due to cancer cells. And as a result, when I was pregnant with my daughter I stared dilating early and went into pre-term labor many many times. But I am putting trust in God, and praying everything will be fine. It is just so hard not to worry. I am a BIG worrier anyway!!!

I am so excited for you!!! I know this has been a long wait for you, but I bet it will be worth it in the end. I have a good feeling that you will get that BFP in no time!!! I still pray for you daily, and I just know God has a wonderful plan for you!!!

Keep me updated evey step of the way...and I am here if you need me!!!

Have you gone back for your ultrasound yet???? I can't wait to see new pics and hear new news :)

Today I went for my ultrasound, I have 3 follicles! Unfortunately, they are only 12mm, last time at this stage they were 18mm. Not sure what's going on, so I pray they grow. I have another appt on Thursday! Eek, so damn nervous!!!!!

Anyhow, post pics as soon as you can :)

Hey!!! I go back Thursday for another ultrasound...I am excited and nervous. I just want everything to be okay.

3 follicles is great!!! Maybe your body is just getting used to everything again. I am sure they will grow just fine.

I will post new pics tomorrow with an update...be sure you do the same!!

My 3 follies turned into 1 :cry: .... they actually shrunk instead of growing. I am soooooo damn depressed.

I also think the doctor is timing my IUI wrong. She has me scheduled for a CD15 IUI and I've never EVER had one passed CD14. Grrrrr.

I do believe June is NOT my month.:cry:

Oh no!!! Maybe you body has to get used to the hormones again, especially since being on bc for a few months. But 1 follicle can still work right?

Are you using a different doctor? I think cd15 seems late as well, when do you usually ovulate?

As for me, I had a pretty good apointment. Babies are growing quite well. They have heartrates of 167 and 154. And even though I had an incompetent cervix with my daughter, things seem to be ok so far with this pregnancy.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
Thank you!!

I have to vent my horrible situation to you. So I went to the doctor last week for an ear infection, and because I am pregnant, there wasn't many meds they could give me. So they wrote me an antibiotic, and assured me I would be okay in 2-3 days.
So, this whole week it seemed to be getting progressively worse, and I wake up this morning with my ear completely swollen shut, one side of my face was extremely swollen to the point I couldn't open my mouth, and my throat was nearly swollen together.
I go to the ER, and they determine that I have probably had a reaction to the meds, which actually didn't help at all, and as a result caused my infection to spread into my jaw, throat, and has caused some permanent hearing loss.
Then, the ER doctor writes me a new prescription, apparently without reviewing my chart, because when I went to get it, my pharmacist refused to fill it after finding out I was pregnant, because it could possibly cause major problems to the babies.
UGHHHH!!! I don't know how some of them get their medical license!!!

Sorry for the rant...lol
I am just in excruciating pain, and very aggravated at the moment, and needed to get it off my chest.

Oh, and I forgot to add, that the whole reaction could have been avoided if the first doctor would have lokked at my drug allergies, as he gave me an antibiotic from the same family of drugs I am allergic to.

I too, think doctors are frickin idiots sometimes! They get paid A LOT of money and don't do a whole lot. Their job is to take care of people and there really should be NO margin of error in their profession (that's why they get paid a lot). Unforunately, doctors nowadays just suck. Everytime a doctor writes me a script, I have to reiterate that I am allergic to penicillin. When I had pneumonia, my doctor was writing me a script for pencillin till I was like "whoa buddy".

Thank goodness the pharmacy caught that! Could you imagine if you took it?! Frickin idiot doctor!!!!

You POOOOOR thang .... hearing loss! THAT'S NUTS!!!!! I would be soooo pissed!!!!!

I hope it gets better soon ... and mental note: NEVER go back to that ER! I would file a complaint ASAP with the hospital!

Thanks for listening to my rant...lol
I am also allergic to penicillin, which is horrible, because there are so many antibiotics you can have a reaction to if you are.
But I am without a doubt going to file a complaint...and thank goodness I had a pharmacist who had some sense!!!

Yesterday IUI was kindof a let down.

His numbers were 22 million with 40% motility ... my last IUI he had: 21.5 million with 75% motility.

Ugh. Not feeling optimistic!

Ok my turn to rant!

My 2 year old has the WEIRDEST sleeping pattern. Is this normal??

I try to get her down by 8pm (but it ends up being 10pm not matter what I try). Then she wakes up EVERY 2 hours screaming for 10 minutes. NOTHING calms her down and she won't communicate cuz she is so worked up. This goes on from 10pm-6am. What the hell???? The hubby and I are exhausted and have no clue ... we've gone through the possibilities: teeth, nightmares etc... but she does it every night. Surely she can't be having nightmares or teeth issues every single night??? We've tried feeding her right before she goes to sleep and we've tried motrin before bed...neither help! Any idea's???

hmmm...my daughter does the screaming things occasionally, but it doesn't happen every night.
I never have figured out what gets mine so worked up either. But when I mentioned my daughter's crazy sleep routine to my doctor a few months ago, she suggested a 1/2 tsp of benadryl at bedtime to help her from being so restless. It has helped a little bit. She still doesn't have the best sleep routine, but she isn't waking up as much as before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->