TTC #2 for 9 mo.

oh and what is the next step for you? Do they have more tests to run or just BD and wait?

Yeah that is what caused the bleeding. They told me to expect spotting the day of the procedure but I had fairly heavy bleeding for 3 days...weird bleeding too at times purple like I had with the ectopics (which I was told at the time was blood from the tubes). Maybe it was some muck that was flushed out I dunno.

After they saw the tubes were cleared it was obvious the FS thought his work was done. :haha: I do agree it is probably wise to give ourselves another 3-6 months with my now freshly blasted tubes and the hormones before we consider anything more drastic. Clomid isn't an option far as they are concerned cos I ovulate. I know it might lengthen my LP but oh well. On Friday i am going for my annual smear as well as Chlamydia and Gonhorrea swabs and my CD21 test. Dont think i need these (apart from the smear) but will need those results handy if i ever proceed with IVF. Hopefully we will get lucky this cycle and all will be well.

I'm going to test at 9dpo which is next Thursday. When you testing?

Just got back from the local medical centre....ear and throat infection for my boy too. :( So exhausted I don't know if I can muster up the energy to give ovulation day the effort it deserves. :dohh:

awwww. I know how you feel my son has been sick with a double ear infection and today seems to be the first day in a week that he is feeling better. We only got 2 days of BDing in so I hope we did it on the right days. I had my ultra sound this morning and of course they don't tell you anything. I have to wait until my doctor gets it and reviews it before they call me to set up an appt... blah, blah, blah LOL. I will learn patience one of these days.
I will probably test on Monday. That should be 10/11 DPO for me. It is hard to know exactly where I am with the number of positive opks I got.
Hope your son feels better soon.

So I am part of a Mommyhood group on Facebook. I love all my girls on there, but I am tired of seeing all of the "I'm PREGNANT" posts. Girls that have only been trying for a couple months. I am very happy for them, but my heart sinks everytime a new one is posted. I have seen about 6 in the last month.

Well from my experience with OPKs, I would say you ovd on Friday....so would be about 5dpo then? We only BD'd twice in the zone this cycle because of the bleeding and because we were both just so exhausted from S being poorly. Didn't manage to muster the energy last night which is the first ov day in TTC history we have not made the effort on the day. Bit difficult (impossible and downright wrong actually!) with a toddler in the middle of the bed! :dohh:

I so know what you mean about pregnancy announcements. Really starts to niggle after a while. I get frustrated when I go on the toddler forum and see all these "OMG 2 under 2 how will I cope" threads. I would have happily had 2 under 2 no matter how difficult it was. Had I conceived first month, I could have technically had 2 under 1. :wacko:
Or these people accidentally falling pregnant. Why can't I have such an accident???? :hissy:

Well my LP was 15 days last cycle so I think that I may wait until Tuesday or Wed to test. I don't want to test to early. Plus we only BD on Thursday and Saturday so I am not sure if my chances are really good this time. We haven't BD since either. DH has been annoying the hell out of me lately. He thinks it is funny and I don't even want to be around him. He treats me like one of his buddies most of the time and I go thru spurts where I just get really tired of it and need a few days to calm down.
I got a call yesterday afternoon about my ultrasound. They said everything looked normal, but they want me to come in today to go over a few things. So I guess that is a good sign, but curious as to what they would want to go over.

Did you get a chance to BD any days before yesterday? They say the best days are the ones right before you O so that the sperm is up there waiting on the egg. So if you did it the day before yesterday try again tonight and you may be fine.

I get really fed up with my DH too sometimes. He keeps working long hours so I don't get a break then comes home and demands dinner! :growlmad: With DS poorly and being poorly myself I feel like I'm running out of steam :(

Glad your ultrasound results were fine. Will also be interested to see what they discuss with you. I can't imagine!

We BDd O -5, O -2 and O -1 so I guess that's ok. We normally manage 5 days before and including ov but hey that didn't get us anywhere so maybe we are still in with a chance.
I always test 9dpo cos I'm used to a short LP. Don't know if the progesterone I start tomorrow will lengthen it a bit. Hope so.

Everything crossed we can celebrate our bfps together in a weeks time. :dust:

Well I guess I have a "fatty liver". My liver does not breakdown fat properly. My doc says I need to exercise and lose weight. I don't consider myself overweight. 5'7 and 172lbs. I use to weight train a lot so I have some muscle too. I know I need to lose about 20lbs but to hear it from the doc was like a kick in the stomach. He says to concentrate on TTC for right now though and not on the weight. He said we can worry about that after I have a baby. YAY

Urgh I can imagine hearing that from the doc feels like an insult - like a woman doesn't already know when they have weight to lose!
I am currently 163lbs but am only 5ft3in. Apparently I need to me MAXIMUM 140lbs to get into the "healthy" weight range. I bought myself a set of these scales that measures bodyfat%, muscle% and water%....as well as weight of course. I am aiming to lose as much weight as possible but mainly to get my fat% under the required amount. I might technically have 23lbs left to lose but am only 3% fat above the maximum.

SO looking forward to my smear today - NOT! They always seem to have trouble getting a good view of my cervix and I always end up spotting a bit after. Oh and another blood test. The joys of being a woman eh?

So now my guy friends are announcing their wives are pregnant on Facebook. As if it weren't bad enough to hear it from all the ladies, now the guys are chimming in too. COME ON!!!! I think I am going to give up the internet until it happens for me. Would be a lot less depressing.
Oh good luck today.

Been cramping some the past couple of days. Hoping AF is not on the way.

don't think it's possible so early I was told that you can get crampin as your tubes push stuff along...

I have been feeling a little queezy also, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I am only 7 DPO so I think it is a little early for all of that. Plus I think the Clomid made me queezy early last month also. Ugh! Fingers and toes crossed that this is the last month of ttc for both of us.

I hope they are both good signs for you. I start my progesterone today. Normally makes me bloated as all hell. Also seem to have picked up conjunctivitis again - I'm so run down! Ugggghhh!

Blood test was fine, get results Tuesday I guess. Didn't have smear or swabs because there was a mix-up with their booking system. The next appointment they can give me is in a months time! That will then be 3 months of my trying to get my smear done and with them constantly sending me snotty reminders as I have had severely abnormal cells removed before. I AM TRYING TO GET IT DONE! Ok!!!!! :dohh:

How you feeling today angelria?

I am bloated and gassy as all hell...but I'm quite sure that's the progesterone I'm taking. Bugger is it can mimic pregnancy symptoms so am trying to ignore all nausea/cramps/twinges etc.

Hi ladies, ive not been on for a while as OH has been in hospital, but im back now :) We are not ttc now till our wedding in september, so im on the pill. Its a bit upsetting as we both really do want a baby, but i would rather wait till we are married now, plus think my body needs the break after the mc. How are you doing?

Hi erinsmummy :wave: Hope your DH is ok. Sounds like a good plan to wait until after your wedding. It's not that far away and you don't need added stress at a time like that.

I am fine...just waiting to test. 3 days to go. BD'd much less than usual this month because DS was very unwell with an ear/throat/chest infection and I got some of the germs and have conjuctivitis AGAIN!

Wonder how you are doing annabelle? Can't believe you are 10 weeks already!

Hi Erinsmummy. Missed you and I hope your husband is doing ok. PLanning a wedding can be stressfull in itself so it would probably effect ttc a little. Probably a good idea to wait and start again fresh when the wedding is over. The break might be just what your body needs.
AFM- I have been having a horrible pain in the lower left side of my back. Don't know if it is related to AF or not. I usually start cramping there first but not this bad. I wear a gun belt for work and it is causing horrible pains. Other than that no symptoms. I was going to test this morning but got scared to see BFN so I didn't. I am not sure if I am going to test or not. AF is due around Saturday. Guessing on that since my LP last time was 15 days. I have a tiny bit of hope but I am expecting AF to show.

So I have another new addiction Pinterest. Do any of you ladies use that site also? LOL I am getting so many ideas for my sons 2nd birthday. I really should be working, but I can't stop searching the site :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->