• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

well some spotting has finally arrived! looks like it's safe to order preseed now to have ready at the end of AF!!!

Ok i know this might be a little TMI. but im a little scared. So the last day of my period was last thursday. My husband and i bded on fri., sun.,Mon.,and today. Everytime we bd i am bleeding.And im not talking about a little bit of blood this is enough the stain the sheets if it gets on them. Wth is going on. I am very scared because this has never happened before. I made and appt with the obgyn but the appt is not for 2 weeks. Should i be scared. I told him tonight i wanted to wait till i go to the dr in 2 weeks because imscared. has this happened to any of ya before. need some advise or support.

Ok i know this might be a little TMI. but im a little scared. So the last day of my period was last thursday. My husband and i bded on fri., sun.,Mon.,and today. Everytime we bd i am bleeding.And im not talking about a little bit of blood this is enough the stain the sheets if it gets on them. Wth is going on. I am very scared because this has never happened before. I made and appt with the obgyn but the appt is not for 2 weeks. Should i be scared. I told him tonight i wanted to wait till i go to the dr in 2 weeks because imscared. has this happened to any of ya before. need some advise or support.

is he circumcised ?? ive known people to :sex: & their bf/husband arent circumcised and while :sex: they pull the skin to hard and it rips and bleeds just as much as a female doesn during her cycle .

How old are your 1st or 2nd kids? And for the ladies that already have 2, how did your 1st adjust to having a baby around?
Mine are 3 and 2 years old. DS1 was only 14 mths when his little brother arrived so it didn't worry him at all and it was like he was always here lol they have both been asking for a baby sister so we decided it was a good time to start trying :)

Hmm not sure. Is there any chance he could have torn you? Keep us posted. :hugs:

Maybe i hope that is the case. Its never happened before. Im going to call my reg. dr today and see if she can do anything

nlb-my first advice is DONT GOOGLE IT! I just had a crazy long period, extended to cd 12, and I made the mistake of looking it up online and I was totally freaking out last week, called my doctor..etc. Now I'm just going to wait another cycle (though still ttc) and if it is still weird, THEN I'll freak out.

All to say for you, I think with that frequent of BDing, there is a good chance you could have a small tear and just keep reopening it. There's a lot of blood flow in that area, especially during BD, so even a small cut is likely to bleed alot. I'd give yourself some time to heal.

maybe ur cervix is a little irritated? if you are worried and its bleeding that isnt supposed to be there u should maybe go to the e.r so they can do blood work and maybe an ultrasound

I'm thinking probably a tare due to fequent bd'ing, but I would definately have it checked out. I can't believe how long it takes to get an appointment with obgyn, please keep us update.

Ok so i called and talked to my dr. and i now have an appt for tomm. morning. im very nervouse to know what it might be. Of course the first thing i did was google it.LOL i shouldnt have done that.

Good luck lovee , hope all goes well & keep us posted <3
Ok so i called and talked to my dr. and i now have an appt for tomm. morning. im very nervouse to know what it might be. Of course the first thing i did was google it.LOL i shouldnt have done that.

Good luck Hun, keep us posted.

I just went and brought some pre-seed today now when in my cycle do i use this ??
I'm pretty sure in seen on another post that you use it every time you BD and its good to actually get it up in there around your cervix around 10-15 min before DTD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->