• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm going to have to order some. if you go onto twoweekwait.com, i would say almost 75% of the success stories used preseed! it was crazy to see such amazing results! :thumbup:

did you order it from amazon? is that the best place to find it?

i conceived twice using Preseed i highly reccomend it. Also you can buy it locally at walgreens or cvs for about 20-22.00

great! ill have to grab some when the witch shows :) Thanks!

Wow I didn't know you could get preseed from walgreens! May have to send my hubby out tonight :)
I don't think we'll get a bfp this month though. I was really sick when AF showed and my period has been wacky since. I'm CD 12 and still had light spotting today! so frustrating, but who knows maybe there's still a chance. My hope always get skyhigh...

Wow I didn't know you could get preseed from walgreens! May have to send my hubby out tonight :)
I don't think we'll get a bfp this month though. I was really sick when AF showed and my period has been wacky since. I'm CD 12 and still had light spotting today! so frustrating, but who knows maybe there's still a chance. My hope always get skyhigh...
a weak immune system is supposed to make getting pregnant easier i hear :) GL! And don't worry, I always get my hopes up too. I can't help it!!!

Can I join too please CD8 for me and hoping for a June baby too. Then I will have may, June and July babies :) on on cycle 2 of ttc #3 and really hoping this is our mth.

:happydance:Hope everyone gets their june/july babies!!! Best wishes to all of you.

Lol PBbun! now you really are giving me high hopes!

LOL! Im serious! I heard that our immune systems are built to naturally fight off foreign invaders such as sperm. Having a weakened immune system, then, would make it easier to become PG! I think this is why women are so fertile after a MC. Im not 100% certain how much truth is behind it, but it seems to make sense! :shrug:

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you? We are on our first month of ttc #2. Cycle day 1 was 9/17. Would love to have some buddies to chat with :flower:
Sending:dust: hoping we all get our BFP!!!

I went to Walgreens and got Preseed! Aaaah I hope it works!

How old are your 1st or 2nd kids? And for the ladies that already have 2, how did your 1st adjust to having a baby around?

I'm on cd13. We BD 10, 12, and plan to 14 and on 3 days past O. Kind of smep, but started later. I still haven't had a positive OPK yet. I think I should tomorrow, but I haven't used one today....so maybe today!

My daughter turned 2 1/2 today! We were pregnant last January (Due Oct. 4th). I was so excited to have them 2 and a half years apart. But after a complicated miscarriage in March I feel like all my dreams of spacing them "perfectly" are gone. I'll take a baby whenever God lets me. I'm ready!

I went after work and bought preseed today also. I hope it works for the both of us. I heard so much about it i decided to try it out.:thumbup:

Hey girl i very excited to be TTC#2.This is my 4Th month to try. Im hoping this month is the month. I'm on CD5 and can't wait to get started. Hoping for a June Baby!!! who wants to be buddys?

We are in the same boat girl . im on CD5 & ive been TTC for 4 mnts now . hoping for a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->