TTC#2 for the 4th month

Misscalais-- hoping the witch doesnt show and you get your bfp! Did you test today?

Cjgirl- yay for internet cheapies, lol. Hoping this is the cycle for you!
It's crazy how before ttc time between af's came so fast now just drags on and on.

Dragonfly, that is so true! Before it seemed like no time between AFs. I'm glad that October is a busy month for me and I have a lot to keep me busy! The last week in a cycle can seem like it lasts a month!

Hey girls AF is a day late but still :bfn: gah! Haha so annoying so either I'm just late ( I have irregular cycles ) between 29-32 days currently CD31 today. Don't have any of the usual symptoms that I normally get. Just really sore lower back.

Hey girls AF is a day late but still :bfn: gah! Haha so annoying so either I'm just late ( I have irregular cycles ) between 29-32 days currently CD31 today. Don't have any of the usual symptoms that I normally get. Just really sore lower back.

Well thats a good sign, hoping it doesn't show! What type of tests are you using? I hope this means you get your bfp!!

so my cycles are usually 28 days this month they were 26 days, I don't chart or use opks. I had waht I thought to be ovulation pains on the 1st of october so figured o'd then or the 2nd, which would put lp stage and 11-12 days. Hmm I wonder if this was just a fluke this month or what. Guess I will try and compensate and just BD a whole lot this month, lol. But really weird. I've been having what feel a little like o pains today, which would be super early. maybe just a random cramp associated with af as it just ended yesterday. Ugh! I just don't know. I suppose if things don't work out this cycle, which I'm obviously praying they do, I will maybe start charting next month. Do any of you chart? I'm not really familiar with it, is it just temping and when temp rises you o? I suppose I will have to read about it.

I use Fertility Friend (the free version) and just put when I have AF, when I BD, and any symptoms or cm changes. I don't temp, yet, but it is helpful to have everything in one place. After a while it can give you an average cycle length and predict ovulation and AF for you. I am hoping my predictions are more accurate now that I have used it for a while.

Well the witch has showed up again. I guess i am on CD1 again. im hoping this month will be better. Can't wait to start tring again.

Im out ladies! AF arrived this morning! Im so upset. But nothing i can do about it so heres to hoping for another wonderful July baby ( 2nd Ds will be 3 in July, and my birthday also is in July so its a good mth. )

Boo for all these witches showing up! I cried every time she showed her face. Fx'd this is your month.

Misscalais and nlb, sorry to hear the witch showed. Hoping this cycle brings us all bfp.
Cjgirl, almost to o, woohoo!
Rafferty how are are you feeling?

Are you guys doing anything for halloween? What will you and/or your children be dressing up as? I don't think me and dh will be anything as I don't think we will be going to any parties, but my dd is going to be dumbo. The outfit is sooo cute. I'm so excited for her first year trick or treating! Although with all the candy in the house it will be hard not to indulge!

I use Fertility Friend (the free version) and just put when I have AF, when I BD, and any symptoms or cm changes. I don't temp, yet, but it is helpful to have everything in one place. After a while it can give you an average cycle length and predict ovulation and AF for you. I am hoping my predictions are more accurate now that I have used it for a while.

I went and created an account on ff. because my cycle was shorter last month it has my fertile days starting this weekend and predicted o Monday. So I'll have to adjust and plan accordingly to a shortened cycle and for my usual cycle. It's pretty neat and really allows you to track everything. Should have started using it sooner.

Im out ladies! AF arrived this morning! Im so upset. But nothing i can do about it so heres to hoping for another wonderful July baby ( 2nd Ds will be 3 in July, and my birthday also is in July so its a good mth. )
Awe I'm sorry she showed up I think July baby is meant for u ;) don't lose hope

So sorry Misscalais and nlb. I know it is so hard every time the witch shows up :cry: FX for all of us this cycle! I have a good feeling about it. :flower:

Dragonfly, DH and I haven't decided what we are going to dress up as, if anything, but DD is going as Princess Peach from Mario Bros. We go to several events for school and church so we had also given her a very pretty Merida (from Brave) dress with the wig and shoes, but she insists on wearing the other costume for everything lol We are also dressing up the dog as Frankenweenie! Dumbo sounds like a super cute costume! Halloween is my favorite holiday and also when DH proposed (only a year ago) so getting a BFP this cycle would be wonderful!

How are you feeling Jasiahsmommy? Have you been to the doc yet?

Cjgirl, love the princess peach costume idea. Two years ago dh and I dressed as Mario and luigi! I wa preggos so the costume was nice and comfy! Plus, it's one of my favorite games, lol

I was thinking that maybe we should dress as Mario and Luigi to go along with her costume!

No not yet I have no insurance. :( but I've been feeling fine not too much morning sickness which is weird still with my last pregnancy I was already throwing up like crazy. Guess every preg is diff

I went and created an account on ff. because my cycle was shorter last month it has my fertile days starting this weekend and predicted o Monday. So I'll have to adjust and plan accordingly to a shortened cycle and for my usual cycle. It's pretty neat and really allows you to track everything. Should have started using it sooner.

I like being able to track symptoms and compare cycles. It use to give me 3 possible fertile days and 3 possible O days, but this cycle it has given me 3 possible fertile days and an O. I'm hoping it is going to be fairly accurate, but I will still BD more than those days just to be sure. I guess I could get some OPKs, but they seem more of headache to interpret than helpful.

I guess none of us will have much to say until we ovulate! Lol I hope everyone is doing well!

I guess none of us will have much to say until we ovulate! Lol I hope everyone is doing well!

Lol, your almost there! If I'm thinking based on my last two cycles I'll o somewhere between tomorrow and Friday, lol.
Last night we did a night of scary movies and today we went to an event and a forest preserve near our house them came home and carved pumpkins. :) how was everyone elses weekend?

Lol, your almost there! If I'm thinking based on my last two cycles I'll o somewhere between tomorrow and Friday, lol.
Last night we did a night of scary movies and today we went to an event and a forest preserve near our house them came home and carved pumpkins. :) how was everyone elses weekend?

What movies did you watch? We love scary movies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->