TTC#2 for the 4th month

Me too! We watched Chernobyl diaries thought it was pretty good, silent house, was just eh but did get a scream out dh <---lol, and boogie man (which we've seen before. I really want to go see the new one sinister, but will probably just wait for it to come out on video. We never go to the theater. But maybe will try to see that one there :)

We watched Silent House too. I liked it, but what the men had done was upsetting to me. We want to see Sinister also! Hopefully we will see it soon and I can let you know if it was worth it. If you haven't seen The Innkeepers yet I highly recommend it! It will really make you jump!

Haven't seen the innkeeper, will have to rent it and please do let me know if you see sinister. Are you going to any haunted houses? We haven't yet, but was thinking of maybe trying to go this weekend. I'm a freak and don't like having a babysitter unless I have to, lol. Did you decide what your going to be for Halloween?

We are going to one Saturday, but it is at one of the community centers in town so I don't think it will be too scary so we are taking the DD with us. She likes that sort of thing if it is not too scary. We still haven't decided on costumes! I need to get busy on that! I am so glad it is Halloween and there are so may plans! Maybe I won't drive myself too crazy this TWW!

Im having a few twinges, barely noticeable. If I wasn't sitting here doing nothing I don't think I would notice them so maybe they are o pains or maybe i am making them up, lol. I'm hoping it will happen for me this cycle but if not I think that I may try opks, just so I can pinpoint o and keep questioning if it has happened or not! So I guess this is my question. if you do feel pains that means you are releasing the egg? will be soon?

I had a small pain last night that could have been O pain or could have been gas lol Who knows! I think I read somewhere that the pain can be from the egg releasing, but that there can also be some after it is released. I'm not 100% sure about that though. I track my "symptoms"on FF, but last cycle I tried not to focus too much on what may or may not have been symptoms because I feel like when I obsess I think every little thing my body does is a symptom lol

I'm going to say with the twinges I had yesterday, they lasted a few hours that yesterday was o. Hmm hoping I'm right. Guess we'll see.

FX for you! I wish I could remember to use my pre seed! I hardly ever do!

I've never tried it, is this the first month using it? Any symptoms, he he he, I'm terrible! Yesterday I got a wave of nausea while taking a hot shower (usually dont take that hot of a shower) so Im sure it was just do to the hot temp, and a little lower back pain, but I can't say that these are symptoms as there is noo way I would get symptoms that fast if i even o yet.
On a different note a women from my mom's work gave my mom tons and tons of clothes that are just my dd size!! LOVE HAND ME DOWNS!!! I literally spent 3 hours last night going through them. It was a bit overwhelming but well worth it. They are all super cute and not one stain on any of them. Which I have no idea how, I swear I dress my dd and two seconds later she has somehow managed to get stuff on her clothes ;-)

No, I got it a couple of months ago, but like I said I almost always forget about it! I used it twice this time so far. DH and I have become supersticous about the 25th. Every cycle TTC so far we have skipped BD on the 25th for whatever reason (too tired, busy, etc.) I saw on all the charts that we never BD on the 25th, even when it said it was an O day! So the other day, even though FF said my O day was the 22nd this cycle, DH said we can't skip the 25th! Maybe that's the problem! lol I don't have any symptoms, but I am so busy getting ready for all of the Halloween activities we have this weekend that I really have not even thought about it, which is good for me because I usually obsess big time. I think I will start testing with my cheapies on the 29th or 30th. I loved hand me downs when DD was little, but now she is old enough to have a very strong opinion about her clothes lol She still gets hand me downs from her close friend that is 2 years older, but they have totally different styles and she hardly ever likes anything she is given any longer!

Yay can't wait to get some testing going on! I need to get some cheapies, probably go to the the dollar store, just feel so silly checking out with a basket of test, lol. Yay for the distractions, I'm terrible, I try not to be then I'm like what was that um maybe im preggo, it really is quite humorous when I think about it. There's a halloween party on saturday, but don't know that we'll go suppose to be 30 degrees and its outside boo! I think its suppose to be high of 48 on halloween so who knows what the temp will be during trick or treating. She's little and doesn't need the candy so we'll probably just hit up a couple of houses.

Oh and by the way, that pretty funny about the 25th! May dh is right, lol

I get my test from baby hopes.com. I get 10 for about $12. So about a dollar per test. I haven't tried the dollar store ones, but I know I would feel silly buying as many as I use! haha! I wish we had weather like that here! It will probably be hot on Halloween! I know what you mean about the parties and I know that some people will be drinking and if I don't all the questions start! "Are you pregnant?" "Haven't y'all been trying for quite a while now?" etc. I almost wish sometimes that no one knew we were trying so it would just be a surprise! I know everyone means well, but some days I think, "If one more person tells me to just relax, I'm going to scream!" Haha!

I spoke too soon Dragonfly! It's freezing here now! I take back what I said about wanting cold weather! lol How are you doing today? Hopefully DH and I have lifted the curse of the 25th haha!

hehehe, its cold here today too. Woke up this am and it was 30, ugh not ready for this cold weather. We heat our house with a wood burning stove, (we also have a furnace, but don't like to use it if we don't have to) and I had to start a fire--like I said not ready for this weather. I hope the curse is lifted and you will get your bfp! Im doing good. A little confused. I had the twinges minor cramps on tuesday, then yesterday a very little bit of ewcm, and major abdominal cramp like pressure, so maybe o was yesterday. No cramping or anything today. I feel like the girl that cried O! <---lol. either way I hope we both get great news this cycle!
Do you not drink during your tww?

I do early on sometimes, but I am always afraid to past about 5 or 6dpo. I didn't even drink caffeine when TTC DD and throughout my entire pregnancy. I am having a bit more trouble giving that up this time around!

your better than me! I can't function without coffee. I was at a pot a day prior to ttc dd, but cut down to two cups a day prior and during pregnancy and now I'm at 2-3 cups. I'm not a big drinker, since having dd I think I've only drank a hanful of times so it's really not unusual for me to not drink, plus I only drink at home as I am designated driver for dh when we go out.

Hey girls how r ya doing. Im on CD10 hoping to get a BFP this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->