TTC#2 for the 4th month

well girls meet my :bfp:!!!!!!
i pray that you all get yours this month! u girls rhave been there for me and i really appreciate all of u guys! God bless you all and i wish nothing but :dust:!!!! Dont give up!
https://i46.tinypic.com/jsn60p.jpg

Congrats! So exciting!

View attachment 494021

Heres a pic, top one fmu--possible evap, what do you think, I took them apart so there wan't a shadow from the side of the test. 2nd pic after 2 hour hold, middle of day- obviously nothing so just wondering what do you think evap??? can you even see something???

I can see it! Looks like a :bfp: to me!

Welcome flower94. So sorry for your losses and having cycles that long must be so frustrating for you. Hope you get your BFP soon. I am already out for this cycle and just following to see how everyone else does. If for some reason you don't get your BFP this cycle we can follow one another next if you like.

well girls meet my :bfp:!!!!!!
i pray that you all get yours this month! u girls rhave been there for me and i really appreciate all of u guys! God bless you all and i wish nothing but :dust:!!!! Dont give up!
https://i46.tinypic.com/jsn60p.jpg
I told you! Congratulations Hun! I'm so very happy for you.

Is it ok for me to be jealous of all these wonderful :bfp: lol still got a few days till AF arrives but I'm pretty sure I'm out and really wanted to be bump buddies with you girls.

I know you were right! Thank u so much I still have hope for u I know you're going to get it

Is it ok for me to be jealous of all these wonderful :bfp: lol still got a few days till AF arrives but I'm pretty sure I'm out and really wanted to be bump buddies with you girls.

Like you said, it's not over until AF arrives! You're not out yet! :dust:

Thanks lovely, just going by my cp and lack of symptoms I think I'm out. AF is due around the 16-18th, feels like forever away lol I just want it to hurry up so if I'm out we can start trying again lol. Very impatient I am. I know it sounds stupid but I was kind of hoping that I'd have a June baby so I'd have a may, June and July baby and I could nick name my bump June bug :dohh: haha I know it sounds silly but that's what I was hoping for. :D

Thanks lovely, just going by my cp and lack of symptoms I think I'm out. AF is due around the 16-18th, feels like forever away lol I just want it to hurry up so if I'm out we can start trying again lol. Very impatient I am. I know it sounds stupid but I was kind of hoping that I'd have a June baby so I'd have a may, June and July baby and I could nick name my bump June bug :dohh: haha I know it sounds silly but that's what I was hoping for. :D

I don't think that's silly at all, I think it's cute! I wanted to get a BFP this month so that I could get this cute little shirt I saw with a skeleton baby on the tummy to wear for Halloween! I am just as impatient. I am trying to chill out a bit more this cycle and not obsess so much, but I say that at the beginning of every cycle!

I don't think that's silly at all, I think it's cute! I wanted to get a BFP this month so that I could get this cute little shirt I saw with a skeleton baby on the tummy to wear for Halloween! I am just as impatient. I am trying to chill out a bit more this cycle and not obsess so much, but I say that at the beginning of every cycle!
Aww that's so cute! Sux that you couldn't do it though. Well even though I'm not totally out this mth if I am we will have to be ttc buddies seems my awesome ttc buddy is no longer ttc'ing lol!

Aww that's so cute! Sux that you couldn't do it though. Well even though I'm not totally out this mth if I am we will have to be ttc buddies seems my awesome ttc buddy is no longer ttc'ing lol!

I hope you get your BFP, but would love to be buddies next cycle if you don't!

Aww :( don't say it like that lol ill still be here
Lol! I didn't mean it in a bad way :hugs: and I'll be following you through your pregnancy. Have you told hubby yet or are you going to wait until bloods? Xo

Well I was in the bathroom waiting for digi and he popped in held behind me waiting with me :)

I tested this morning and nothing. I'm thinking it must have been an evap. Boo. Talk about false hope.

SO by the looks of your ticker you got your BFP? I am waiting to test until the 18th, but I am definitely cramping...I have in previous months though. So UGH! Wish they would make a test that could tell the SECOND you concieve;) If you did get your BFP, here is to a healthy and happy 9 months and beyond!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->