TTC#2 for the 4th month

Partly the clot and partly that I had been divorced...super long story! lol
DH is amazing and I am just so excited to have a baby with him and it be a different experience than with DD. And I know he is going to be an amazing father because he had no problem jumping in and being one to DD after we were married. They are quite the pair. He is better at playing Barbies than I am lol

Well I'm glad you get the opportunity again! Hilarious > better at playing barbies, lol. Sounds like a great guy. How old are you guys? I'm so excited to take dd trick or treating tomorrow. It's from 3-7 but since she is so little I'm sure we'll just hit up a few houses. Plus it's gonna be a cold one.

I'm 32 and DH is 29 and our DD is 7. I'm wondering how she will adjust to having a sibling. How old is your little one? I can't wait for trick or treating either! I was at school last year and missed out! My midterm went well, thanks for asking. I find out what I made next Monday night. In other news, BFN this morning, of course, but I think I am cramping a bit. I just woke up from a nap and I was having a crazy dream (not abnormal for me) and at one point in it I went to the bathroom and was spotting. Let's hope that does not happen in real life unless it's implantation bleeding! How are you feeling? Are you going to start testing tomorrow?

I'm 28, 29 in december and dh is 30, 31 in January. Dd is 19 months. I wonder how my dd will adjust as well. She very much likes to be the center of attention and when other kids are around and anyone (me, dh, g-parents or her aunt) show them attention she gets very jealous. Even when its just a doll, lol. I plan to start testing tomorrow, even though I know it will be bfn, I just can't help myself. Cramping could be a good sign, fx'd for both of us.

I am so excited today:wohoo:. I took an OPK and got a smily face. I hope it dosnt go away before we get to it tonight.I hope this is the time. I just need my little boy to goto bed and my husband to come home. So we can :sex:.I had to change to the smiley face OPK because i could never read the otherone very well.I play this is the night. Do u think i should do the preseed as well?

:dust: to us all

Girls! I thought I lost this thread! Lol how is everyone going?! I see that CJGirl and Dragonfly26 are in the TWW how are you feeling, how did your cycles go? Positive out looks this mth?
I'm still waiting to O, I'm CD 14 today, and using OPKs this mth, I haven't noticed any changes yet on them but still making sure we :sex: every 2nd day.

I am so excited today:wohoo:. I took an OPK and got a smily face. I hope it dosnt go away before we get to it tonight.I hope this is the time. I just need my little boy to goto bed and my husband to come home. So we can :sex:.I had to change to the smiley face OPK because i could never read the otherone very well.I play this is the night. Do u think i should do the preseed as well?

:dust: to us all

Yay! If I don't get a BFP this month I think I will try the smiley face OPKs. I hope that everything goes as planned. I know how it is to have to get the little one to bed so that you can BD when you need to! FX for you! I would use the pre seed. It can't hurt! Have a good night! :dust:

Good luck nlb Even if the smiley face does go away, doesn't mean your out. :sex: your butt off :haha: and good luck! I'm still waiting for my surge.

Girls! I thought I lost this thread! Lol how is everyone going?! I see that CJGirl and Dragonfly26 are in the TWW how are you feeling, how did your cycles go? Positive out looks this mth?
I'm still waiting to O, I'm CD 14 today, and using OPKs this mth, I haven't noticed any changes yet on them but still making sure we :sex: every 2nd day.

Hey Misscalais! Glad to have you back! I feel good about this month. Not too many more days to go before a BFP I hope. Keep us posted about how you are doing :dust:

It took me a while to find this thread also. not sure why it got moved but im glad i found it again.

Hey Misscalais! Glad to have you back! I feel good about this month. Not too many more days to go before a BFP I hope. Keep us posted about how you are doing :dust:
Thanks Hun! I'm really excited about this month too :D looks like if I ovulate a bit later ill prob end up with an August baby. I'm very positive about this month and hoping that my positively helps me conceive :haha:

It took me a while to find this thread also. not sure why it got moved but im glad i found it again.
Lol me too. I tried to find it a while back but couldn't, them realised I could go through my old posts :dohh: hehe anyways I'm super excited to be here with you girls again.

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!!! Woohoo trick or treating and eating way to much candy!!

Cjgirl, any news? Any symptoms?

Nlb, hope you caught that egg.

Welcome back misscalais, I too have a good feeling about this cycle, Hopi g I'm not wrong. Tests today, but of course bfn. Can't wait to see that second line. I think if I were to use poke I'd have to go with the smiley ones they are to hard to interpret otherwise. Hoping none of us have to worry about that after our current cycles.

So I think I will try and wait till Friday to test again as I know it's to early, I'm doubtful that I will be able to, lol but we'll see. I have very minor cramp/somewhat of maybe a pulling feeling only on the left side. Other than that no symptoms. If that's even a symptom, lol. On a different note my dh work van broke down on the way to work this am so I had to go pick him up, now I know for sure he will be home in time for trick or treating, woohoo!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

My bbs are sore, but that is not uncommon for me at this point in my cycle. I have had a few twinges and slight cramping, but that my be nothing lol I try to ignore my body! Hope what you are feeling is symptoms! :flower: I got a BFN this am of course and thought I would wait until Friday to test again, but I know that won't happen! I'm glad you know DH will be home in time! I know my DD can't wait to get more candy!

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!!! Woohoo trick or treating and eating way to much candy!!

Cjgirl, any news? Any symptoms?

Nlb, hope you caught that egg.

Welcome back misscalais, I too have a good feeling about this cycle, Hopi g I'm not wrong. Tests today, but of course bfn. Can't wait to see that second line. I think if I were to use poke I'd have to go with the smiley ones they are to hard to interpret otherwise. Hoping none of us have to worry about that after our current cycles.
Thanks Hun. Lol yeah I'm going to be testing from around 5DPO just because I have plenty of cheapies and it just keeps my mind off it if I get to test every day.
So fingers crossed for all of us this mth! It's also strange because I have O pains today but CP, CM and OPKs are telling me otherwise, so I don't know what's going on :( CD15 today and O normally happens around CD16-17 so I'm wondering if its just getting ready to happen, I don't know lol

i think im having o pains today also. my lower back is killing me and i keep having sharp shoot feeling in my stomach. hope everyone had a great haloween

Did everyone have a good Halloween? We had a great time trick or treating. While we were out I had a bad cramp that came and quickly went. Symptom? BFN again this morning. I am getting a bit discouraged, but I know it is too early for me to feel that way! I'm not even 100% sure of my O day, so my DPO may be off. I only went by what FF said and no OPKs, but if DH and I missed it, I would be surprised!

Don't be discouraged, it's still early, plus like you sid you don't even know o day and I'm thinking it's the curse of the 25th (curse I longer) and your only 7 days out, lol.
Nlb did you get a smiley on the opk?
Misscalais- get busy:). O pains can happen before during and after o apparently per my google searches.
As for me no symptoms, bfn<--- lol didn't wait till Friday to test. Silly me! Trick or treat was so fun! My dd loved it! She got the hand of it right away "trick or treat" "bye" thank you" hahaha. Adorable. Hope you ladies have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->