• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

i also heard it makes :sex: lots of fun! :winkwink:

Ok so i called and talked to my dr. and i now have an appt for tomm. morning. im very nervouse to know what it might be. Of course the first thing i did was google it.LOL i shouldnt have done that.

Good luck! Darn google, so irresistible!

So I just got back from the dr. He said he thinks I had a early pregnancy miscarriage. Well this is not what I wanted to here.

nlb :hugs: im so sorry.

Did the Dr. do an ultrasound or something to determine that? The same exact thing happened to me last cycle during BD'ing during O. I went to Dr. and she said it was normal! WTH?!

So I just got back from the dr. He said he thinks I had a early pregnancy miscarriage. Well this is not what I wanted to here.

I'm sorry :hugs: did they do a blood test to determine? Did they happen to mention why it the bleeding only happened when you bd'd?

Did they do any blood tests to see if you had any hcg? A miscarriage? That sounds weird what cd are you at again? Im very sorry that happened if its correct :(

Jasiahsmommy, do you chart or use opks? Almost time ;) We are so close on our cycles.

Jasiahsmommy, do you chart or use opks? Almost time ;) We are so close on our cycles.
I know i cant wait ;) umm im not charting but i am using opks. I just started my opk yesterday. How about you?

I'm not using anything at the moment, I really worry that if I start charting I will lose my mind and worry that it will increase stress levels. Just taking the every other day approach and hoping thats enough. Since it is our first month trying, hoping it happens right away but will be more proactive if it doesn't. I honestly forgot how obsessive I become when it comes to this. :dohh:

thanks, ladies. a blood test makes a lot more sense. that is what i meant. just curious how the dr. determined that as you were early on in your cycle for implantation to have already occurred.

for any of you ladies who already have a #1 at home, may i ask you a question? my bff went into labor when i was on the phone with her yesterday. she called me on her way to the hospital at 1030 EST last night. its 1:30pm the next day here now. Should I be waiting to hear from her/her husband or should i be the one to reach out if I don't hear from them by tonight? I just want to know that everything is going/went smoothly! But I don't want to disturb them either. Thoughts?

I know i cant wait ;) umm im not charting but i am using opks. I just started my opk yesterday. How about you?

I'm not using anything at the moment, I really worry that if I start charting I will lose my mind and worry that it will increase stress levels. Just taking the every other day approach and hoping thats enough. Since it is our first month trying, hoping it happens right away but will be more proactive if it doesn't. I honestly forgot how obsessive I become when it comes to this. :dohh:

same here im just using opks kuz im taking geritol tonic a multivitamin and ive read that it makes ovulation come sooner so i want to be on the safe side, im using many things to help in aid because this is my last month "trying" and because i dont produce fertile cm

thanks, ladies. a blood test makes a lot more sense. that is what i meant. just curious how the dr. determined that as you were early on in your cycle for implantation to have already occurred.

for any of you ladies who already have a #1 at home, may i ask you a question? my bff went into labor when i was on the phone with her yesterday. she called me on her way to the hospital at 1030 EST last night. its 1:30pm the next day here now. Should I be waiting to hear from her/her husband or should i be the one to reach out if I don't hear from them by tonight? I just want to know that everything is going/went smoothly! But I don't want to disturb them either. Thoughts?

thats what i was thinking how a m/c if you are still in ovulation cycle. it hink the dr misdiagnosed they shouldve did a blood test if they thought it was a m/c and an ultrasound also to see if everything has expelled. Thats what happened to me with my m/c and i had clots heavy bleeding cramping all like a menstrual cycle.

I think you should call to check up to see how she is, i dont think they will mind and she's prolly expecting yur call

If you haven't heard anything by tonight I would say you should call. It's your bestfriend, I'm sure she will be glad to hear from you.

same here im just using opks kuz im taking geritol tonic a multivitamin and ive read that it makes ovulation come sooner so i want to be on the safe side, im using many things to help in aid because this is my last month "trying" and because i dont produce fertile cm

How do you know that you don't produce fertile cm, is this something you learned on your own or from a doctor?

oh and what's the Geritol Tonic for? Are you just using it as a vitamin or to increase cm, fertility?

I'm sorry :hugs: did they do a blood test to determine? Did they happen to mention why it the bleeding only happened when you bd'd?

yes he did a blood test and an ultrasound

yes he did a blood test and an ultrasound

So it was for sure a m/c or are u waiting for the results

How do you know that you don't produce fertile cm, is this something you learned on your own or from a doctor?

i dont know for sure but i am guessing. i dont produce ewcm unless i have help. also the tonic is just a vitamin that i heard about online that has iron which helps with implantation. there is no proven fact but if you google it you will come across many many bfps

PBbun- First labors can be really LONG! Mine was 22 hours, but I've had several friends who were at it for days! But as exhausting and long, she might like the distraction...text her first maybe?

I had my + OPK yesterday, so hopefully we'll catch the egg! Also used preseed for the first time. I'd recommend it! :thumbup:

My story is a little different, as I was induced with dd. Took them bloody ages to get me into labour and then at 3.30am (2 days later) I went into labour and so had to call OH to the hospital. He obviously told his family before he left. I was only in labour for 6 hours and she was born before 11am. I think I would have been pretty annoyed tbh, if anyone had called during that time. Maybe a little text saying "good luck, hope everything goes well" and Im sure she will reply and give you the good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->