TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Hi all I'm ttc #2 I used to be on this forum wen ttc#1. Had a little girl who is 2 next month now ttc second :)

Welcome Golden Panther! I was here ttc #1 as well. She'll be 2 the first of May. Hoping to be able to announce our pregnancy with number 2 at her party :)

Leah any updates for you? Me and DH were talking names last night. We like Ayla Mae for a girl and have no clue for a boy. We didn't have a boy name picked out last time. This time we will be team yellow so we will need to find one.

Welcome new ladies!

Sorry for those who got AF. Here's to some valentines BDing!

Nothing yet. If it's a boy the name will be Jacob my husband wants a third since he is a Junior if it's a girl we're leaning toward Janelle or Soliel for the first name middle name will be A'joi.

I love the named Jacob. But my best friends boy is Jacob so that puts that out. And soliel is so pretty! You have great taste :)

Hey ladies. AF over for me, finally! Cd 7 here. I've been away from the computer for a couple days, as we were spending Superbowl weekend at my mom's place. How's everyone been? Any bfp's while I was away?!

Leah, we don't really have any names picked out, either. We've looked a bit, but we struggle to find names that 1. We both like and 2. Sound good with our son's name, since it's so different. I know we want to have both a boy's and girl's name picked out before we have the anatomy ultrasound during our next pregnancy, though. How's your TWW going? Is it almost up?!

Goldenpanther, welcome! :wave: Good luck TTC! Where are you in your cycle?

LiteBRIGHT, I love the name Ayla. So pretty. Good choice!

Misslatino, have you decided for sure whether you'll try next month? I'm really torn, because I'm excited about trying, but I think it would be best for us to have a baby in February-April of 2016, which puts us at skipping 2 or 3 cycles... and I don't want to do that! Maybe we'll just NTNP for the next couple months. Regardless, I'll still be here on the forums!

AF was due on the 1st. No AF yet just took a dollar store pregnancy test got a BFN and today would make 15-16 DPO. I believe I O'd on the 18th or 19th but I also had a cold and my darkest OPK was on the 26th we BD'D right after I saw the positive. If I did actually O on the 26th then I'm only 9 dpo. So confused wish I knew what was going on but we'll wait and see.

Sorry, Leah. I hate not knowing for sure what's going on! I bet your body tried to 'o the 18th or 19th, but since you got sick it didn't quite get there (which could give you a dark OPK) and you actually o'ed on the 26th and you're only 9 dpo. It would be very hard to get a bfp at 9 dpo on a dollar store test. You're definitely still in! Good luck!

Hello everyone! :flower:

I'm sorry Leah , I was in limbo for 3 days till Af showed her ugly face!

Who is trying next month ? Or when is everyone trying? I have two events on February that I'm hosting so ....not this month for us ...buy we will be back TTC march :) hoping for better luck this time!

CD 8 for me. Starting every other BDing routine for the next week or so. Ttc is the only time I love having short cycles!

Also if we don't catch it this month we will be taking a month off for xmas. Might be the most relaxing month haha not thinking about any of this

Lite right?! I am so glad I don't have to worry about my cycle or TWW this month:haha: I can't wait to be pregnant again but I can skip the TTC stress

Skypink, I think we'll be NTNP until May. I'm thinking I want a late February baby next year. And that gives us an 18 month age gap, which is perfect in my mind. Though I don't know whether I'll be able to resist using OPK's and everything! We'll see.

Good luck, ladies!

Justplay91 that's a good plan! We will be trying until May as well ...June the latest ! If it doesn't happen by then I'd rather avoid getting pregnant on the summer

I wish all of you ladies BFP's this month!! and it not, looks like we all have a plan haha

For the TWW I'm thinking of trying to force myself to read a book (I love reading just haven't made time) instead of poring through forums

Trying to patiently wait for something to happen. ..

Leah take a test!! I know you said you were going to wait until the 7th but aren't you already late???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->