TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Lite- good luck! :dust:

Leah- :test:

Mitch- im sorry :hugs: ive been getting :bfn: too.

So I tested this morning and I got a faint but very visible second line, quickly did a digital and confirmed I'm pregnant. Got my BFP. October baby to share the birth month with the hubby. DD shares a June Birthday month with me. Thank you everyone for the prayers.

Ahhhh yes!! Congrats Leah!!! I had such a good feeling for you :)

Congratulations Leah!!!!! Fantastic news.....gotta love a BFP x x

Congratulations Leah!!!!! Fantastic news.....gotta love a BFP x x

Yay Leah! I'm so excited for you! Hopefully more of us will be over to join you in the pregnancy forums soon!

BFN yesterday and twice today....AF apparently due to say....had no symptoms of it and felt nauseous all day. Typical that this month my body decides to throw me a longer cycle :cry:

I have started to get telltale signs of AF like achey lower back. Crap bag!

Sorry ladies for being away. Been crazy busy! CD9 today. Started opks two days ago. Will start twice a day testing tomorrow as last month was a 24 day cycle but these cheapies I got off ebay are different than the pricy ones I had last go round. I'm having a pretty much non existent second line. Hoping I didn't waste money (although they were excrutiatingly cheap lol so I should have known!) and that these will let me know if something is going on as cm just isn't trustworthy for me.

How's everyone holding up?

Goldenpanther, sorry af got you. :nope: But look at it this way; you're on to a new cycle! Better luck this time!

mitchnorm, I'm sorry you keep getting bfn's... That's so hard when you know af should be showing soon and she hasn't but no bfp. :hugs: At least if you're not pg, you can enjoy that Valentine's Day bubbly! It could very well be your last chance to drink for awhile!

Lite, so you're about 2dpo today, right? How's the TWW treating you?

Misslatino, which cheapies are you using? I bought some wondfo's off of amazon and right now I'm getting basically no second line whatsoever. It's driving me crazy. :wacko: I'm hoping the tests are just too cheap to work for me, but then I feel bad for wasting $20.

How was everyone's weekend? I'm cd 13 today, and for the first time in over a year, I had EWCM this morning! That may not sound like a big deal, but I was pretty convinced that I wasn't actually ovulating the last few cycles because I had no EWCM (and I have always had EWCM when ovulating previously). So it's back! I also (TMI) have a heightened sex drive, which I hadn't gotten back yet, either! We bd'ed last night and will hopefully for the next three, at least. I still haven't gotten even close to a positive on an IC opk, though. I might just have to switch back to using the clearblue ones. They seem to be the only ones that work for me. :shrug: Hope everyone is doing great today! Anyone else o'ing soon? :dust::dust::dust:

Me I am Oing soon ewcm this morning so be tonight despite being ill (why my temps are wacky)

Good luck :dust:

I got some cheapies off ebay. The line is now existent but no where near positive. But I am excited it's getting darker and will definitely be BDing tonight! Had very minimal but still there EWCM yesterday after using the bathroom so hoping for a darker line in my am test tomorrow. They were ridiculously cheap though.... 5.99 for 30 opks and 10 hpts lol. I can't expect much!!! I didn't bd last night but did the night before and am hoping to continue all week if oh doesn't piss me off lol. If I do have a 24 day cycle now I'll be Oing soon. Guess we shall see!!!

Mitch you aren't out until AF shows!!

So much EWCM, glad you all are gearing up to O! I'm sitting at 2 dpo with not much going on. Hoping the next week goes fast so i can test! We might be getting another fur baby this month. We have a dog but are looking to adopt another to keep him company. At least if I don't get a bfp this will keep me busy for a while!

Hi everyone. I'm loving the opks I got off amazon. Was getting a very faint second line and then last night it suddenly went really dark on cd18. Second line still clearly visible this evening but not darker. We only bd ed once, but it was on cd18. We have been the house of lurgee. Good luck everyone.

Still no AF....bfn yesterday but haven't tested today. Still sure AF is on the way....aching back and a bit of pink when I wipe:wacko:

I wonder if my acupuncture sessions have thrown my cycle longer than usual. Usually 29 days...am now on day 32. I have heard about acupuncture being used to extend the luteal phase but I never mentioned that's what I needed. Seeing her tomorrow afternoon

Still no AF and another BFN....spoke to acupuncturist today (appt actually tomorrow) and she said that's never happened before and wasn't what she was trying to achieve. Great thanks:wacko:. She thinks its just a one off and not related to AP but that's the only thing different this month!!!

Soooooo annoyed...just want AF to come so I can plan next cycle but now I don't know when or if its going to come. What if it doesn't? Will I still ovulate? Do I just pee randomly on sticks to catch it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->