TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Good luck for this month ladies :dust: and if not it sounds like you have a plan :thumbup:

AF has finally left the building wohoo so now the wait until fertile week which is next week with O predicted for Friday 13th :wacko: I am temping but not sure if I will bother with OPK's this cycle or not :shrug:
I don't have a plan ideally would rather #2 birthday wasn't February or April but if it is then so be it :shrug: I could try and avoid etc but I don't know how long this TTC#2 process will take or if it will ever happen so I am not going to waste any good eggs :nope: I have a feeling though that we will get a :bfp: in May not sure why but just a feeling i have :wacko:

Leah :test:

Hi all I was due af 3rd /yesterday but even first response test showing negative so guess it's not happening this month. I'm finding im a week later for period for the last few months cruely getting my hopes up anyone have any ideas why this might keep happening? X
Anyone still awaiting af/bfp? X

About 9dpo here....some mild nausea started yesterday and cramping. AF due at the weekend....probably Sunday.

I am 42 in May and my daughter 3 in March....I took 5 months off ttc end of last year when I started a new job...I am not having another break. Tick tick and all that:haha:

Hi everyone hope you're ok. Tested last month, got a bfn and then 3 hours later af showed. Felt a bit sad about it even though it was only cycle 1. Currently cd13 of cycle 2. Took my first ever opk tonight. They're like a way less exciting pregnancy test. Got a faint second line, so I guess I just test again tmrw.

I'm trying to wait on testing sincenter I believe I ovulated a week later than I thought which would push my period back a week as well. I'm assuming that would make AF die the 8th instead the 1st. Not a 100% sure but it's true I'm only 10dpo

:dust: to the ladies hope you get your :bfp:s

Hi ladies! How is everyone today?

Lite, that's a good idea. I think I'm going to try and get some reading in, too. I started rereading the Harry Potter series. Maybe that would sufficiently distract me from the TTC process! :thumbup:

Twag, that's funny that you're supposed to 'o on Friday the 13th! We'll look at that as good luck, eh? Glad AF has come and gone for you. Ready for another cycle of this madness!? :wacko:

Leah, I see why you're waiting now. So three more days and you can test? I swear, you must have the willpower of a saint. Are you excited?

mitchnorm, fx AF never comes and you get your :bfp: this month!

So OH and I had been talking about waiting until May-June to continue actively TTC. It makes the most sense... BUT neither of us want to wait that long now that we've gotten all excited about the process. So we're still in! At least this way if I don't ovulate again this month, I won't worry about it too much. Anyway, so I'm cd 9 and getting ready for the crazy bd marathon that will be commencing next week. :haha: Does anybody know of any reliable brands of OPK in the United States, other than Clearblue? I want to get some of the cheaper ones with just the 2 lines, but I don't know what type to get.

I hope everyone is having a good week! To those still in the TWW, I hope you get your BFP's soon! To the rest of us, we got this! Babydust! :dust:

:haha: I love that you are still in :thumbup:

I just ordered from Amazon some IC OPK's and HPT's hoping they arrive before O as I would like to use them this month alongside the temping :wacko: although I cannot remember how to use them :haha: OPK's that is!

Also SMEP I have totally forgotten how this works?! Anyone??

Good luck ladies waiting to test :dust:

I'm glad I'm still in too! I just went online and ordered some IC's from amazon. They should be here Saturday!

Okay Twag, so the Sperm Meets Egg Plan basically says you should start bd'ing every other day starting on cd 8. On cd 10, you start using opks. Once you get a positive opk, bd for three days straight. Then skip a day, and then bd once more just in case of a late egg. At least that's my understanding of it!

Well I have aching legs and funny feeling in my lower abdomen....though I think it's built up to AF booooooooo:cry:

Sounds right for the SMEP plan.....I sort of tried that this month but was away on business for second day of positive opk:growlmad: so not textbook.....every other day dtd from day 8 until you get positive opk then both days of positive opk then skip a day then dtd again.

Justplay....I bought those cheapie internet opk sticks, my only issue is interpreting the darkness of the line...the smiley faces on clear blue much more straight forward....I use the ICs then clear blue to confirm...keeps cost down

Mitchnorm, that's what I was thinking of doing: test with the IC's until I get what looks close to a positive and then double check with the Clearblue's. And I had the achey legs when I was pregnant with LO. But I get them sometimes with AF, too. I hope it's the former for you! Fx! When do you test, again?

Hope it isn't the :witch: Mitchmom FX :dust:

I ordered IC OPK's yesterday but I like the idea of confirming with a clearblue :thumbup:

Af arrived today about 4/5 days late which seems to be a reoccurring pattern at the moment. Got a box of 20 boots opks but may leave them in the cupboard this month and just chill out n see wot happens. Starting to get me too low x

Sorry goldenpanther :cry:

AF due Sunday I think so maybe not til then...don't have any tests in the house thank goodness. Apart from mild nausea on and off...nothing major...I have no real symptoms which is weirdly encouraging as previous months I have had sore blobs, cramping alot etc and obviously not been pregnant...so different feeling this time . But trying not to get too analytical about the whole thing....easier said than done ha ha
My tummy feels expanded but not bloaty premenstrual though

Af due next Wednesday at the earliest (cycles range from 35-39 days). Been testing but still all :bfn: so far. I dont feel pg either....but my only early symptoms with both pregnancies was cramping (1st pg cramping was at 5 weeks. 2nd pg cramping at 3 weeks) and super light ib with #1....nothing else til about 8 weeks with nausea. So I guess it could still happen.

Mitch and heather they say no symptoms can be good symptoms!! Wishing Bfps for you ladies.

Golden so sorry about AF. It's very discouraging. I found after cd1 I got excited again for the next cycle.

Leah any update yet???

I had EWCM today and cramping and am supposed to o tomorrow :) going to bd tomorrow and the next day and prob another time just incase my o day is off, although it doesn't feel like it'll be off. Getting ready for he TWW!

Nothing yet. May test this morning. If I do I let everyone know the results good or bad. Thanks everyone send some prayers up for me.

Leah....test test test :haha:

I did Pilates for the first time on Wednesday night (I am a yoga girl usually) and my abs ache a bit....not too sure if that's masking any cramping or aching back I get before AF :cry:

Anyway sure AF is due tomorrow....tested this morning BFN:cry:

I know I'm not out yet but not feeling overly positive about getting a positive :wacko::wacko:

Aaargh well off the races next Saturday for Valentines day with hubby means I can have lots of bubbly AND if I was pregnant this month due date would clash with hubby's surprise 40th birthday do I am arranging.

Gotta think of the positives....there aren't many :cry:

Mitch you aren't out yet! Fx that test changes to two lines tomorrow. I didn't get a pos until AF was due with DD. And even then it was very faint.

It is nice to think of the positives tho. And bubbly is always a positive :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->