TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

I'm on cycle day 9, we're just starting to try for baby #2! It took a long time to get pregnant with #1 (I have endometriosis) but I'm feeling pretty good about this round.

I'm really nervous, and really excited!

Welcome, Janers! I too have endo. My first baby was a surprise while on the pill, though, so I have no idea how long it will take me to conceive again.

I see you have a two year old girl. I love her name! Anna was one of the names we considered for our first baby before we found out he was a boy. So pretty.

Fx for you this round! I'm so glad we're all in this exciting journey together!

Thank you so much :) Your little guy is so cute, I love a squishy little baby face!

Anna was the one girl name we could agree on, we both fell in love with it!

I'm excited to touch base with some ladies who are in the same stage of life as me!

My little guy is a summer baby. 1st day of summer aka April fools day, lol. Would like a winter baby this time. No idea what my body's doing though, horrible cramps and really watery mucus but I'm cycle day 19 now. So confused. Definitely getting opks when af shows.

Happy to see so many fellow TTC ladies for this month ! Good luck to everyone.

Cd12 today and Def in my fertile days....but dh's mom is in the hospital for a kidney transplant so we're out of town visiting. It's also not looking too good for her. So I'm pretty certain there will be no bd'ing for us this cycle.

Cd12 today and Def in my fertile days....but dh's mom is in the hospital for a kidney transplant so we're out of town visiting. It's also not looking too good for her. So I'm pretty certain there will be no bd'ing for us this cycle.

Sorry to hear, hope things get better!

justplay when was your CD1? mine was January 2nd. I don't track ovulation, but I usually have obvious ovulation cramps and EWCM so I usually have an idea when it is. We have a really important court date on Monday for my DH's son and I don't want to BD until we know the outcome of the court hearing because it will have a large impact on our near future. Hoping waiting until monday night or tuesday won't result in a missed opportunity.

datucker sorry to hear things aren't going good :( It only takes one time though! maybe you could fit in just one BD this cycle?

Do you mind if I join in? Im on CD3, we did try last month but got all my dates wrong and 26 day cycle meaning I ov 2 days earlied than I thought.

CD18 today for me :)
TTC for 7/8 months with PCOS/non regular ovulation :-(
Started taking Vitex this cycle.(only started on CD9). Becoming very despondent and frustrated..! Wishing us all lots of luck this month :)

Janers, thank you!! He does have a big squishy baby face. I finally understand all those old ladies desires to pinch little ones' cheeks, haha.

Mrs_Bump, I think a spring/early summer baby would be lovely. My little guy is late summer/early fall and I felt like by the time he was old enough to be taken out and enjoy walks, it was below freezing outside and way too cold for us! So in a way I would like an October-December baby because it's a great time of year, but a spring/summer baby would be more practical. Oh well, I'll let nature decide for me!

skypink.mommy, Thank you, and good luck to you!!

DaTucker, I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope your MIL gets better. That must be so hard on you guys. If you are able to get in even one BD session, that could do it. Good luck to you, and your MIL.

LiteBRIGHT, my CD1 was Dec 29. I'm supposed to ovulate any time from now until Tuesday, but so far I just keep getting a flashing smiley on the CB advanced test. Oh well, still bd'ing just in case! I sincerely hope everything goes the way you need it to in the court case. According to my online calendar if you have an average 28 day cycle, your most fertile days should be Tuesday-Sunday. So I think you'll be just fine! Best of luck to you and your family.

JenJen80, of course you may join! Welcome! That's unfortunate about last month, but at least you got everything sorted out! Are you ready for this month? Using OPKs or anything? All this bd'ing for an actual purpose instead of just for fun is wearing OH and I out!

MemmaJ, welcome! Sorry to hear about your non-regular cycles. That must be so frustrating. :hugs: It sounds like you're doing what you can to fix it, though. I've heard great things about the vitex. :thumbup: You've got this!

Good luck, everybody! Cheers to some fall babies this year!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi! :wave: ttc #2 again after a loss. Took us 10 months ttc landon and 1 month ttc chelsea. So hopefully we got this sex thing figured out and wont take us to long. I do have longer cycles...35-39 days. Im cd5 today and due to o later this month. This is our first month ttc again.

Good luck Heather, so sorry for your loss!!

Whooo, a lot of new ladies here :) babu dust to all of you!!

MIL has had to have 3 surgeries in the last 48 hours bc the kidney ended up being bad, so they had to remove it....but she's first on theit for another!

And yall are right...it only takes once!! I think I could possibly talk dh into a quickie tonight ;)

DaTucker, I really hope she's okay. Fx the surgery goes well, and she's back in good health in no time.
Yay quickies!!!! Good luck! Hope you catch that egg!

Heather, welcome! Nice to have you in our group! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Very best of luck to you on a sticky bean this time around!

Welcome Heather! So sorry to hear about your loss. I have to say, before being pregnant and joining BnB, I didn't realize how many people have MC or MMC. It's certainly far more common than it should be :( Good luck to you this time around!

DaTucker, hopefully you fit in a quickie! We conceived my daughter when my SIL was visiting and had to have a quickie while she was in the shower! lol

Justplay, have you ovulated since having DS? Or is this your first month tracking?

I can't believe we are TTC again! Seems like I was just on these forums and now my DD is 15months!

Datucker- I hope all goes well for your MIL. I imagine it's a difficult time for your family :(

Well- my dear friends took my DD today, to give my husband and I some alone time :winkwink: We are on CD11, and I pretty much plan on bding every day this week!

The stress and excitement are starting to keep me up at night!

LiteBRIGHT, this is our first official month TTC, but last month we were kind of NTNP and I did get a positive OPK around CD15. I didn't experience any ovulation symptoms like EWCM though, so who knows. I'm not sure about this month, either. I have gotten a bit more EWCM, so I'm hopeful. Still getting flashing smileys on the OPK. Hoping for ovulation tomorrow or Tuesday! We've bd'ed last Thursday, yesterday, and today, and plan on continuing Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. Whew! If I don't ovulate, that's okay; I'll just take it as a sign that my body isn't ready yet and move on to the next month!

Janers, good luck with your bd marathon! We're in the same boat right now. It's so weird that bd'ing has gone from a fun activity to something we HAVE to do, rushed, in between feeding and caring for our little ones!

First cycle off birth control for us! My DD is 20 months :) if I O this month it should be mid January!

Misslatino, welcome! Congrats on getting off the bcp and starting TTC. Have you had any ovulation symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->