TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Can't wait now till AF is over this week I'm getting impatient now.

Misslatino our little ones must be a similar age.

Good luck to everyone trying this month.

I had ovulation pains early this morning :'( the one time I needed to ovulate a little later, it happens right on time on CD14 :'( with no bd.... soooo disappointed right now.... but I guess I should be happy my cycle was back on track, including the ovulation pains, which I haven't had sonce giving birth....

JenJen, I know. Waiting to 'o seems like the longest wait ever, but then you have the TWW and that's even worse!

DaTucker, I'm so sorry you missed your window. :hugs: I'm glad your cycles are regulating, though. If you don't mind me asking, are you bf'ing your son? I bf'ed for the first month, and then combi-fed until my son was 2 months and then switched to formula. I never seemed to have a good enough supply, but that's off topic. I just ask because I don't think my cycles are fertile yet. I'm supposed to 'o today or tomorrow, but I just don't know. I keep getting a flashing smiley on the CB test, and I have some (but not a lot of) 'o symptoms. I've had some twinges on my right side, a little bit of EWCM, and a high, soft, and open cervix. But I just don't have a good feeling about this month. But that's okay! I'll be here with you next month, Datucker!

To all you other ladies, good luck good luck good luck!!! :dust:

Misslatino, welcome! Congrats on getting off the bcp and starting TTC. Have you had any ovulation symptoms yet?

Not yet this cycle. I'm on CD 6. I actually had ewcm last cycle (missed a few pills :dohh:) and the excitement I got from it was enough to convince me I am ready to try for number 2:happydance:

My DD is still in our bed with no end in sight.... each time we have a rough night (2 year molars:wacko:) I worry about how adding another little to the mix will play out.

Anyone else have these fears? I can't be the only one wondering if I'm kissing sleep goodbye permanently!!

Misslatino, you are definitely not the only one! My 4.5 month old is not a good sleeper. It seems like everyone I know who has a baby of a similar age has a baby that sleeps through the night. Not my DS! We're constantly tired, and I don't honestly foresee his sleeping getting better for a good long while. In fact, that's one reason we've opted to try for a sibling sooner, rather than later: We'd like to condense the sleepless years as much as we can! So hopefully about 5 years from now, I might actually get a solid 6-8 hours of sleep a night! (Maybe that's too hopeful... :haha: )

I'm very fortunate that my little lady hates being in our bed but the last 3 nights she has woken as she is unwell.

Justplay my daughter slept through from 6 weeks but she wouldn't sleep in the day but when she hit 6 months she regressed and was up 4 or 5 times in the night. Finally at 8 months she slept through and has done ever since except she's awake at 6am on the dot every morning.

My son is 21 months and has slept through 3 times total. If I waited for him to sleep through he'd be an only child. Currently cd 25. So 7dop according to ff and 9dpo according to me. I forgot how crazy ttc makes you. I'm wondering if every little thing is a symptom even though I know its way too early for symptoms.

Im a huge advocate for ferber. Landon has slept through the night every night since he was 6 months. The only all nighters ive ever had was the first 2 newborn months. I think sleep is soooo important for both mom and baby.

JenJen, sleep regressions are so frustrating! We thought my son was getting close to sleeping through the night for awhile, but it seems that the 4 month sleep regression has hit hard. Though he's only 10 days away from being 5 months; I can't believe how quickly he's growing up! Glad your little girl is finally sleeping through.

Mrs_Bump, I worry about that with my son! I could totally see him not sleeping through the night until he's two or so. With two under two, I just may lose my mind! :wacko:

Heather, I had to google Ferber, lol. That's kind of what we did to get Kai to start sleeping in his own crib. When we first came home from the hospital, he was NOT having any of this crib business. He needed to be in bed with me constantly or he was screaming. After nights of no sleep (because bed-sharing with a newborn made me nervous) we finally laid him in his crib and kind of let him cry. We would come comfort him whenever he did, and eventually he calmed down and went to sleep. After that, it was like he realized his crib wasn't so bad and would go to sleep there every night.

So I think maybe I'm ovulating today or tomorrow? For the past 4 days, I've gotten a flashing smiley on the CB advanced digi test, and this morning I got my solid! My cervix is high, soft, and open, and I have a lot of watery cm, and intermittent EWCM. Also I'm having some cramps, headaches, nausea and twinges on my right side (usual 'o symptoms for me). Not sure if I'll actually ovulate or not, since in the past (like before I was on the pill) I noticed a lot more EWCM around 'o time. But who knows. We bd'ed Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, yesterday, and will tonight and tomorrow night as well. Hopefully if I am going to 'o, we got it covered! :thumbup:

How are you ladies doing?

Also, Mrs_Bump, fx for you! Last month when OH and I were NTNP, the TWW drove me CRAZY. So I feel ya. Feel free to symptom spot with us! I'm just glad I'll have people to talk to about it this month!

In other news, OH is now my DH! We got married today! Hooray! :wedding:

CD 11 for me getting closer! I am in my fertile window! Woot! Anyone else a lilttle nervous! I get nervous checking with opk! Ehh I'm excited too ..hopeful I should say!

JenJen, I know. Waiting to 'o seems like the longest wait ever, but then you have the TWW and that's even worse!

DaTucker, I'm so sorry you missed your window. :hugs: I'm glad your cycles are regulating, though. If you don't mind me asking, are you bf'ing your son? I bf'ed for the first month, and then combi-fed until my son was 2 months and then switched to formula. I never seemed to have a good enough supply, but that's off topic. I just ask because I don't think my cycles are fertile yet. I'm supposed to 'o today or tomorrow, but I just don't know. I keep getting a flashing smiley on the CB test, and I have some (but not a lot of) 'o symptoms. I've had some twinges on my right side, a little bit of EWCM, and a high, soft, and open cervix. But I just don't have a good feeling about this month. But that's okay! I'll be here with you next month, Datucker!

To all you other ladies, good luck good luck good luck!!! :dust:

I breastfed for 3 months and got af back almost immediately! I haven't been tracking it until these last 3 months so I didn't realize it had become so irregular.

Sorry I'm answering so late, things have been so stressful my MIL.

Boooo, I want to be able to symptom spot as well!!

Congrats on the wedding!
I'm beginning to think if I'm not pregnant I've got some sort of bug. Tmi but I'm burping like mad, have horrible acid reflux and nausea. Really don't feel great but I also know its to early, both to test and for symptoms.

Oh wow, totally just saw the post about you getting married! Congrats!!

DaTucker, don't worry about taking a little while to reply. How is your MIL doing? Is your DH taking everything okay? I'm sorry you don't get to symptom spot with us this month. :sad1: Next month, though! And thanks for the congratualtions! It's been a long time coming. We just finally decided we didn't want a big wedding, and really just wanted to be married.

Mrs_Bump, fx this is your month!

As for me, I had no smiley today, so I think I can assume that If I ovulated at all, it was yesterday afternoon/last night when I was having 'o pains. Hopefully our BD timing was okay. Still going to try to do it one more time tonight, just to make sure. If we've been bd'ing every night in my fertile window, that timing should be okay, right?

Not sure why, but for some reason I still feel as though I probably didn't actually ovulate. Already looking forward to next month! That gives me another month to eat well and take my prenatals, anyway.

Hello can I join? Also trying for #2, it will be our first month! I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, since I had a +OPK in the morning and then afternoon it was -, and also I had a ton of O pains!

Sadly we didn't get to DTD last night, but we did the two nights before, hoping to get some tonight too just in case.

good luck to everyone!

borr.dg.baby, of course you may join! I'm pretty sure I also ovulated yesterday/last night, so looks like we're DPO buddies. Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->