TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

I have told my Mum lite and she was very excited bless her :haha:

Wohoo to the TWW :hugs: & :dust: I am glad you are more relaxed and your timings sounds great :thumbup:

Thanks! I've got a lot going on in the next two weeks so really think I won't be so obsessive like previous cycles. I'm feeling overly confident this month. Hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing!!

Glad your mom was excited!! My mother in law made a comment the other day about how she wasn't ready for more grandchildren. Made me angry as it's not her decision and she only sees dd twice a month to begin with :growlmad:

We had the outlaws to stay this weekend and didn't tell them but we are planning on telling them when they come for Easter (we see them once a month believe me it is enough :haha:) I remember when we told them about being pregnant with DS they were not overly enthused so we will see :wacko:

MIL have a lot to be desired! TBH Lite it isn't really any of her business so just ignore her :hugs:

I only see my mil about 3 times a year which is fine by me. She's generally pretty horrible. When I was pregnant last time she went on and on about how it better be a boy and after the 20 week scan rang up and asked Dh 'Is it a boy, or is there something missing?' She has since also smacked my son when we told her we don't smack and she's a huge racist. Her other son and her brother have cut all ties with her. My husband can't stand her views but feels sorry for her.
Only told my sister. Will wait on telling my mum until 12 week scan, or possibly longer if the bleed is still happening. I know the sonographer said it was ok but seeing blood everyday is still scary.

Twag I am currently 7wk 6days. We got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat at 6wk and 5days. My doctor's office text or email all the ultrasound pics so everything is on my phone to keep. I love it. I'm extremely nausea which i wasn't at all with my daughter so im hoping that means its a boy. Wishing you and MrsBump the best!!

OMG Mrs Bump I would have gone ballistic if she had hit my son!

Hugs :hugs: about the bleeding hun not sure if I have said or not but my friend bleed the whole way through both her pregnancies and she has two healthy boys aged 9 and 4 :thumbup:

I just picked him up and left the room. He was doing the thing he does when he holds his breath when he's shocked. I told dh and he went ballistic and then told them her she couldn't do it again or they couldn't see him. He was only about 10 months too, he was really scared
Wow Leah you're quite far on. Lovely to have photos too. :)

Hi everyone! Not much to report. Still waiting on ovulation. :coffee: I had EWCM this morning though, so that's good. We bd'ed last night and will for probably the next 3 nights, and that should cover it.

Lite, where are you in your cycle? Testing soon? Misslatino, how about you? I feel like it's been forever since I've been on B&B. I want to try and be more involved now, because it's fun having ladies to chat with!

Twag and Mrs_Bump, hope your pregnancies are going great! I hope we're all bump buddies soon!

Fingers crossed Justplay :dust:

Lite how is your cycle going?

AFM - I feel horrific so exhausted and sick all the time - I have to say so far pregnancy #2 is hitting me a lot worse than #1 :wacko:

Twag sorry you're feeling like crap! I'm sure that's just awful with a child to chase around.

Mrsbump I sure hope the bleeding stops. At least they aren't worried about it too much.

Afm I'll be testing in a few days. Not sure. Truthfully I could prob start tomorrow if I wanted but it still be a bit early. I'm so much more laid back this cycle it's crazy!

I just got back from a three day trip with ladies I met on BnB from my pregnancy with dd. We all have babies the same age. So fun! Amazing how you can bond over experiences like ttc and pregnancy.

Glad you are more relaxed this cycle Lite :thumbup: I hope it pays off :hugs: :dust:

I also meet regularly with a friend from BnB that I met when we were WTT and went through TTC and Pregnancy :thumbup:

TBH it is exhausting running around after a LO but I don't want how I am feeling to impact on my care for him so I am just sucking it up - the hardest bit is working all day 8.30-5.30 sitting next to my boss and hiding the fact that I feel like hell :wacko: :haha:

I work 7:45 -5:30 with 30 minutes for lunch, but I get Fridays off. It's way too long though I'm like a zombie by 4:00. Had midwives today went ok. No bleeding for 2 days. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Wow long days yeah I do an extra hour Mon-Thurs so I can take Friday afternoon off with DS :cloud9: unless it is month end then I have to work all week :dohh:

Glad there has been no bleeding for you :hugs: hopefully that it the end of it :hugs:

Hi ladies! Oh my goodness, it's been awhile! How are you all?! How are your pregnancies going? Lite, any news for you?

Sorry i haven't been maintaining this thread. To be honest, I got a little depressed about TTC. I think it was mostly that it finally hit me that it's going to be a process, you know? That we're going to have to be willing to work for it and take the mini-heartbreak of bfns/af for awhile. After o this month, we decided to take a few months off of TTC so I could enjoy some of summer (since I was hugely pregnant last summer) and so we wouldn't have a holiday baby.

That said, the past few days I have been feeling funny, so yesterday I decided to take a test and lo and behold I got a faint positive. Testing this morning, I got the same thing. As of today, I'm anywhere from about 9-11 dpo. It's hard to tell for sure since I never got a super positive opk. Tbh, I didn't even think I was ovulating. Soooo I guess I'll test again in a few days. I'm really thinking it's probably a chemical, but hoping it's a sticky bean. That's where I am right now!

How about you ladies? Any news?

That's exciting justplay!
I'm still bleeding on and off and it's getting me down. I just don't feel like I can believe this bean is sticking. My scans on 27/4 so hopefully then I'll get clarity and feel better.

Mrs_Bump, I'm sorry to hear you're still bleeding. I wish your scan were sooner. Have you had any scans or blood draws or anything yet?

Ahhhhh Justplay that's so exciting!!! Can't wait to see how tomorrows test goes!

Mrsbump I asked about you yesterday but it was in the wrong thread :doh: sorry you are still having the bleeding issues. Hopefully the time flies to your scan and you can put your mind at ease.

Afm last day of AF. I have one week to figure out if I want to take this cycle off or not. The thought of a Xmas baby sounds sucky but the thought of waiting an extra month sounds even suckier! We may just ntnp this cycle and see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->