Ttc #2

Hi guys got a 2-3, on digi yesterday and this morning a 2-3. now just before going to bed I did a digi and it says 1-2?is it a chemical?my pee was v clear looking

Clear pee could just mean it's dilated. Have you got another to take in the morning? x

No all out but I can get more tm,did a frer and it was dark just bit lighter than earlier but still as dark as control line?'

Try not to keep testing hun, you got your bfp just try and relax :flower: when do you have your first midwife appointment? x

Hi guys got a 2-3, on digi yesterday and this morning a 2-3. now just before going to bed I did a digi and it says 1-2?is it a chemical?my pee was v clear looking

Your HCG is more concentrated in the AM after holding it all night. That is why they always tell you to use first AM urine for pregnancy tests. Don't worry. ;)

Cd 12 here and still waiting for a positive opk! I feel like im constantly waiting! Lol
I reckon it will be tomorrow or Friday! Ive had ewcm for the last two days now getting a few cramps here and there but nothing definite yet

I felt like that, I started from CD8 and got it on CD19. LP of 7 days though, ridiculous. I'm hoping it was a one off. I am planning on testing the exact same time every day this time. Morning, 2-3pm then around 9-10 pm. x

Hi all! I would like to join this thread. I am looking to TTC #2 soon, I was forced to go back on BC pills for 3 months because my doctor found cysts on my ovary. I just finished my last pack of pills, and I am hoping my cycles return back to normal and that I ovulate. Prior to TTC #1 I was on BC for 10 years and when I came off of it, my cycles never went back to normal and I was forced to go to a FS to conceive my now DS.
Anyone have experience with coming off BC and how long it took you to go back to normal? After giving birth to my DS my cycles were very short and I had a short luteal phase, but I did ovulate. Good luck to all!

Hi lovely I haven't been on BC but I have an LP of 7 days which absolutely sucks! I have no chance in conceiving if it carries on like this that. I'm hoping it was a one off and that ill ovulate sooner this month but we'll have to see! x

Hi UniqueBeauty-- My LP was more like 9 days before I got on BC and I would spot for several days before I got my period. Are you taking any supplements to help with the LP? I was looking into taking a vitamin B complex to see if it would work if my LP does return to 9 days again.

Hi UniqueBeauty-- My LP was more like 9 days before I got on BC and I would spot for several days before I got my period. Are you taking any supplements to help with the LP? I was looking into taking a vitamin B complex to see if it would work if my LP does return to 9 days again.

No I'm not on anything, i was thinking of taking vitamin B complex if this cycle is the same as the last. Anything is worth a try x

hi to all the new guys!i did a clearblue digi again yesterday and it said 2-3 so fingers xd all will be ok

Hi Leslie welcome to the thread :wave:

That's awesome news, New wifey. Hopefully this turns out to be a lucky thread :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->