Ttc #2

hi to all the new guys!i did a clearblue digi again yesterday and it said 2-3 so fingers xd all will be ok

Heya how are you did u take any more digis? I just seen your from ireland :) me too. I hope u get an early scan so j can relax

Ok I need line eyes! Which Opk is positive? image.jpg this was last nights.
image.jpg this was this morning. Is it still positive??

image.jpgWell I posted the same pic twice :) this was last nights...

Sorry to say but none of them are positive... the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line, its close tho, maybe by tonight or tomorrow!

Good to know!! I didn't realize that! Hopefully tonight then! This is my second month using OPKs and it's a little bit of a challenge!

I'm on my second month too, last month I ovulated CD 19 so I really don't want that again, I only had a 7 day LP :shrug: x

So to update I have been taking a Super B Complex, not sure if I should take something differently (I know people have mentioned b100?) but we will see if my cycle/LP length is normal this month.. this is also my first month off BCP so I do know cycles can be kind of whacky for a while. But prior to BCP I always had short cycles & LP's. I would get my period at least 2x a month, was very annoying to say the least!

Yes I agree about the OPK the non digital ones can be hard to read! but the last one that was posted looks close to positive. Good luck!

So I did the opk last night and this morning and both were lighter than the last. Could I have missed my surge with testing twice a day?? I don't usually O after cd 19 and that's where I am now. I will keep testing to make sure but I'm thinking I may have Oed after the last dark one I got. I'm starting to regret not temping! This is making me crazy!

You ovulate 12 to 36 hours after your positive OPK so if you DTD you should of caught it :thumbup:

hi to all the new guys!i did a clearblue digi again yesterday and it said 2-3 so fingers xd all will be ok

Heya how are you did u take any more digis? I just seen your from ireland :) me too. I hope u get an early scan so j can relax

hi I took one at the weekend and it said 3+ so hopefully fingers crossed,im from cork where u from

Haha me too! East here?

Ha!thats gas!im west cork bandon!

All good here, af is just finishing up so just waiting to o now :) just gonna get some bd in and relax

hi everyone :D
my daughter is nearly 16 months and me and the oh have decided its time to start trying for baby number 2 :)
however, i have never tracked my cycle length so i have no clue as to when i ovulate or when im due on! :/
ive bought some ovulation tests but would really appreciate any advice you ladies have!
hope you're all ok xx

Hi ladies, can I join you?
I have a 26month old little boy. I came off the pill last January and got pregnant in the may but miscarried in the june. I never went back on the pill and wasn't really trying but now I've been tracking my cycles and trying to catch that egg.
I don't use opk's, yet. The month I got pregnant with Alex I said if that wasn't our month I would get some the month after lol.
Hoping we conceive this month as we would get a little christmas baby but may seems our month to conceive, with both Alex and my last pregnancy!

hi everyone :D
my daughter is nearly 16 months and me and the oh have decided its time to start trying for baby number 2 :)
however, i have never tracked my cycle length so i have no clue as to when i ovulate or when im due on! :/
ive bought some ovulation tests but would really appreciate any advice you ladies have!
hope you're all ok xx

I used OPKs last month, it showed my surge twice but I don't know when I ovulated. I say you should try temping. You can tell you ovulated that way. It looks confusing but it's really so easy. Just buy a BBT thermometer and take your temp every morning at the same time before you get up. Start on the first day you get your period x

Hi ladies, can I join you?
I have a 26month old little boy. I came off the pill last January and got pregnant in the may but miscarried in the june. I never went back on the pill and wasn't really trying but now I've been tracking my cycles and trying to catch that egg.
I don't use opk's, yet. The month I got pregnant with Alex I said if that wasn't our month I would get some the month after lol.
Hoping we conceive this month as we would get a little christmas baby but may seems our month to conceive, with both Alex and my last pregnancy!

Fingers crossed for you! Although we did IT when I ovulated I don't think I'll get my bfp this month, I can just feel it. I have no symptoms what so ever but other months I've been spotting them like crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->