Ttc #2

hey ladies! sorry for disappearing but I had some great news thursday and I've been trying to figure out if I could post it here or not. I don't want to upset anyone but it feels wrong just to disappear without a word after having such great support and help from you during the last few weeks. So thank you and baby dust to all of you!

hey ladies! sorry for disappearing but I had some great news thursday and I've been trying to figure out if I could post it here or not. I don't want to upset anyone but it feels wrong just to disappear without a word after having such great support and help from you during the last few weeks. So thank you and baby dust to all of you!

Soooo you're pregnant?? Congrats if so!

WOOOOOOO!!!! CONGRATS JENNY!!!! :happydance: What fantastic news! I am super happy for you! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :wohoo:

Jenny yes!!! please post it here because we can always use a positive outcome to keep our hopes high!! Congrats congrats congrats!! :happydance:

OH and Shelly- 50,000 sperm per heart beat!! Crazy!!

Thank you so much ladies!!! I can't believe it happened so fast especially since I'm turning 35 this year and not exactly on my peak of fertility. I'm really excited but also quite worried. Hoping and praying its a sticky bean!!

Yes Shelly they do drag! When I got pregnant the first time my cycles were 35 days and it was even worse!! Luckily they've been 31 for a while now so I hope they don't get longer like they did before. The wait was so boring!

Congratulations Jenny of course you should post :)

So I've made myself a gyn app. It's next Thursday which was earliest. Had to go for my regular yearly exam so I figure I'll talk to doc about my feelings towards ttc for so long. See if she has suggestions. Or can do anything. Maybe she won't since it hasn't been a year but talking can't hurt. Plus it will be at beginning of my fertile window. I'm not looking forward to it yet am....i hate going to the doctors esp ones that have to do invasive stuff. Blah but would like some answers or some positivity.

I just realised you've been TTC since September, same as me! I may book an appointment too if I don't get pregnant this cycle. Doubt they will do anything but worth a try!

Congrats again jenny!

I hate going to the doctor too Shelly. For any reason!

Shelly and rose- although I don't think you've been trying for that long- I know when we are TTC it feels like forever! So I don't think talking to a doctor would hurt plus if she can find an issue now, then it is better than waiting another 6 months to ask for help!

My dad is coming to visit on Tuesday- March 1st- which is fit smack dab in my fertile window! Ugh lol I'm not stopping so we will just have to wait until he falls asleep! Lol

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been posting much. Just been lurking.
I'm now 4dpo and hopefully will be busy next week with a friend coming to stay that I haven't seen for a few months.

Good luck with the dr's Rose and Shaele.
And good luck having your dad stay bselk. Fx you can still get in plenty of BD.

I may go, I may not - I'll see how this cycle goes. I had some odd bleeding last cycle but so far nothing this cycle so I guess if this one goes like clockwork I'll probably leave it. I'm hoping IT will be sixth time lucky anyway :) just need to get some bd in...

Hello ladies, I too have been lurking been a bit down about last cycle as to why I didn't get pregnant but this time I used opks and I ovulated like 3 days after my AF so I think that's where I went wrong Bc I didn't start DTD until a week after AF.

Can someone help me out by telling me how to post a pic up here, need y'all opinions on an opk.

I just realised you've been TTC since September, same as me! I may book an appointment too if I don't get pregnant this cycle. Doubt they will do anything but worth a try!

yay! agonizing isn't it? haha. And we have similar length cycles? Drag city... oh well...we at least aren't giving up! =)

Bselck- yeah i mean technically it hasn't been THAT long although it feels like it. But mostly this appointment is just to get my regular physical in. And while she's scoping erm...down there...might as well check for anything else that could be a problem. I'm sure she will say you just have to keep trying but you are right...IF there is a problem now I would hate myself for having waited. Good luck trying to sneak in some bding while daddy is there! When i lived with my parents and was dating my dh (then just bf) my dad was like a hawk watching me....no doors closed...not allowed in same bedroom lmao. I mean obviously you are married and he knows what goes on and stuff and that isn't really relevant anymore but dads always, i feel, esp towards their daughters, that over protectiveness....like you're still a little daddy's girl to them always lol. That and plus it's just plain awkward having your parents know when you're having sex!

babydoll-good luck trying to keep yourself from testing! Hope this is your month this time =D Having a friend over will definitely help deter your urge...

nevergivingup- awww i feel for you...dealing with the same problem. but if this opk was correct in detecting O then maybe that is why! hopefully you get that egg this time =) Also I'm looking at the page as I'm writing this reply and under where it says "additional options" theres a button you can click that says manage attachments. I think that's how you upload pictures. first you have to save them to your computer though!

We bd last night but (and this sounds ridiculous!!) it fell out at the crucial moment and made a mess and I'm not sure if I got it back in time to get any in there :( it all sounds quite funny now but I just hope I don't O early or I'll be out this cycle. I'm supposed to be out tonight but I'm having loads of ewcm this morning and don't want to miss out, so I think I'll stay home and get hubby to do it properly this time :haha:

Lol rose, how annoying! Hate when that happens! I'm sure you still have time before O, so get it on tonight. :)

We BD yesterday afternoon, though I don't think I was fertile yet. But it was for fun. :) DH isn't closing any night this weekend, so we should be able to get in the necessary activities either during DD's naps or at night after he gets home around midnight (that's better than like 3 am, which is what it would be if he was working closing shifts).

I did my first ever OPK yesterday afternoon! Just a very faint line. Interested to see what happens the next few days - if I can remember to test. At least it's almost the weekend and I can test twice a day if I want. During work days I wouldn't be able to test at mid-morning because, um, where/how would I do that in a public restroom?? Lol.

Slammerkin when I'm at work I just test before I go and then when I get home. Usually my surge lasts 2 days so I don't miss it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->