Ttc #2

Baby doll no symptoms are usually a good sign.. because then your body isn't getting ready to shed the lining. So fx you caught that egg and it's implanting as we speak :)
And thanks. I really hope I did too.. I want it so bad.

Shelly - sometimes you can have the most fun in those moments when it's a choice between being mad and just going with it. I'm glad you had some sweet moments. I was OVER IT by bedtime last night and pretty cranky with my DD. :/

Lol at shaving! I'm kind of lazy about keeping things neat, but have been trying more lately. I think I had out of control bush when I gave birth! Funny story - I'm very comfortable and familiar with my girl bits, but at my 1 or 2 week appointment after giving birth I asked the midwife to help me find the entrance to my - ahem - yaknow - because I felt like the landscape had changed so much! Awkward!

Still no positive OPK yesterday afternoon, and temp still low this morning. What the heck? This is CD17 and since I started charting in September I've never O'd later than CD16. Ugh. Glad we DTD at 3am this morning when DH got home from work.

That's really annoying slammerkin - although maybe a good thing too as you managed to get some extra BD in :)
Ha I am lazy with keeping hair near and tidy. It's just a nightmare trying to shave when DS is around. The other day he walked straight in to the bathroom and said 'mummy are you cutting off your willy?'

The other day he walked straight in to the bathroom and said 'mummy are you cutting off your willy?'

:rofl: :rofl:

DD points out my "fuzzy" and makes disgusted sounds when she sees me changing a pad. :dohh:

Lol! My son asks me if it's poo :dohh: the joys of having a 3 year old who doesn't understand privacy haha

Got my positive OPK this afternoon! So, can O happen today and temp shift tomorrow? We're not going to be able to have sex tonight because DH is going out for a bachelor party.

thanks ladies for all your support. i just gotta be a big girl and do it lol. i am really lazy when it comes to shaving too except when i know someone will be looking there. then i go into hyper clear mode. funny cause my dh likes it clean but thats never the reason why i do it lol. you all had me laughing so hard at your stories too. this must be something i get to look forward to as mine gets older! as of right now if im in the bathroom all she does is quietly open the door, stick her head in, and says "hi."

slammerkin-too funny with your daughter and the "fuzzy." and your out of control bush during labor lmao. i was like babydoll and wanted to make sure it stayed trimmed esp for labor so when i went in to have my daughter and ended up getting told i would be getting a c section they had a nurse come in with a buzzer. they had to make sure it was all hair free completely down there for when they made the cut. no hairs in the cut! and when the nurse when to shave me she goes omg how did you get it so clean! theres no hair there at all i dont even need this! i just laughed and was like lots of patience cause it is daaaamn hard doing anything with a big belly in front of you let alone even see. anyway i am glad you got your positive opk! usually this means you will o around 24-36 hours from now. so hopefully you can get your bd in...considering that information i doubt youll see your temp spike tomorrow. =/

babydoll-yes i heard no signs are a good thing but i never thought about why...velathria makes a good point. makes a lot of sense now!

velathria and rose-fingers crossed you o'd on schedule and caught those eggs!

I'm pretty sure I didnt O yet. My temps are usually up by now and they just seem to be dropping. I did have a rubbish nights sleep last night and woke at 3am and 4.30am but my gut feeling is that I haven't O'd yet. I'm going to try and get some OPKs today in case I'm waiting a while longer. It's hard to tell what my cm is like because we have still been BD'ing but I think it's watery than it usually is after O

My son just scream "ew mommy is disgusting" when he sees me naked xD and when I have my AF he asks if I'm ok cause I'm bleeding xD

I was lucky that I had shaved before I went in to labour and that was just because I was trying to feel good again and neat.. but I had patches all over the place. XD

Slammerkin- congrats on your positive opk.. it sucks when you keep getting negatives..

Children are amazing and hilarious.. can't wait to have my little baby in my hands and experience the joys all over again. And my son will love being a big brother.

Had a dream about breastfeeding my baby last night.. it was do beautiful and just made me sad when I woke up and it wasn't real. :(

But I hope I got the egg and this is the month.

I feel exactly the same, can't wait until my son has a play mate :) he has the dog but it's not really the same.
Well I bought some OPKs and got a positive - so looks like I'll be Oing very soon!

Temp still low this morning, so hopefully I'll get my shift tomorrow. So weird to have delayed O like this! It's always CD14-16 and here I am at CD18. Maybe rose and I will be O buddies??

BD will be hard to manage tonight too, but I'll see if we can make it. We're going to a small wedding tonight and I'm not sure what the plan is for afterward - if DH will be coming home with me or staying late. Might have to insist he comes home...

Yes slammerkin I'm also late! How long is your LP usually? Mine is 12 days. I'm going to have to persuade hubby tonight - he is usually too tired in the week. But I really want to try and get some more in tonight as we last did it yesterday morning.

My LP is 10-11 days. Same here with last BD being yesterday morning (3 am, lol). Hoping we can get one more time in tonight and then be done, sheesh! I was trying to be relaxed with this cycle, but delayed O is making it hard!

Sorry ladies. I had a post typed but FF wouldn't let me post it from my phone last night.

Slammerkin and rose fx for O and being able to dtd.

Velathria, I love dreams like that but really don't like waking up sad from them.

Afm, Let's hope no sign is a good sign. Although I had a bit of a temp spike today I'm not feeling hopeful for this cycle. AF is due in 3 days. If I feel hopeful then I might test otherwise will see if AF hits me on Sunday.

Baby doll if the temp is high let's hope it stays high.. that's a good sign no? Don't know much about temping. How are you guys temping by the way? I just can't do it. I can't get the full 4 hour sleep. My son usually wakes up at night and wakes me. He either has to pee, wants a drink, wants to get tugged in or something.

And then after that I don't think I get the 4 hours either. Depends... sometimes he only wakes once or twice or not at all... so I think I can't even do the at the same time..

Rose and slammerkin- sorry for the late O'Ing but maybe this will be your lucky cycle.

AFM had a bit of cramping today like AF and got unusually mad about everything and accidently kicked through our glass in our door. Now my dh had to fix the door and I was mad at our son. Today was not my day.

This is my first cycle temping so I'm still learning. My son has been sleeping through mostly but if he wakes it's before 2am so I get 4 hours solid from then.

Oh that doesn't sound good with the door Velathria. I hope your ok?

Slammerkin we didn't get to DTD last night - hubby was too tired and to be honest I couldn't really be bothered either so I gave up :haha: I had loads of cramping yesterday and my cm is creamy today so I'm hoping that I O'd at some point yesterday and the morning BD the day before will be enough. We have been doing it almost every other day for 2 weeks now and I'm exhausted!!

velathria, my son doesn't normally wake at night but he does come in very early some Mornings. I don't worry too much about the time of temping, I just do it as soon as I feel myself waking up. Sometimes my chart is a bit spikey but I get a general pattern. I know I am probably going to O by monitoring my cm, OPKs, cramping etc so the temps are just a confirmation for me really. You could try it for a couple of cycles and see whether you find it useful?
Sorry you had a bad day. I hate those days!

My leg is fine thank god. It could've been worse.. I might try temping next month when I get my AF so I can start all over.. I'll have to get new opks too..

Maybe I will be able to pinpoint my ovulation better.

I was really surprised about how late I ovulate when I first started temping. I got pregnant my first cycle of temping last time around. It certainly made a difference to us as I realised we had been concentrating BD around when I thought I was Oing which was much too early.

My ovulation according opk is always all over the place. Between CD10 to cd14... it's so annoying... wish it was on the same every month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->