Ttc #2

Yes I feel the same shaele - I don't mind the first few days of the TWW as I feel relaxed knowing I've ovulated but once I get to wbout 4/5 dpo I get fed up of waiting.

BSelck my LP is usually 12 days so AF is due on 15th. I'll probably wait until then to test or maybe the day after, unless I get a feeling that I'm pregnant.

Shelly- I know what you mean.. after ovulation I am usually a bit relaxed because I'm glad I can take a break from all the dtd'ing but then after about a week I drive myself insane.. trying to pinpoint if the symptom I have is because I am pregnant or just pms. It's horrible. I try to keep myself busy with other Stuff so I don't test.
Even when I think.. maybe I should test, I tell myself that it's not worth it. Because I'll just drive myself insane when it bfn because It could be too early.. so I try to wait for AF but as soon as it's just late by a day.. I grab that test and do it.

It's weird I was 4 dpo yesterday but I had extreme cramps on my left side like ovulation pain. But I've had creamy cm...just I case me and DH dtd'd again. Besides that no sore bbs, been a bit touchy with anger lately. I get super angry about the smallest things. But besides that nothing.

I really really hope this month is it.

Yes, I agree Shaele, the TWW is a right pain. I have convinced myself so many times I've been pregnant only for AF to arrive. I remember having really really sore boobs when I was pregnant with Anabella, but that was about it. I felt normal in myself. However, I get sore boobs just before my period, so my pregnancy signs and period signs are pretty much the same.

I think there are a few of us in the TWW right now!

Today I am 1DPO ovulation according to FF. I have tender boobs today which is the first time in this cycle. Certainly nothing to be excited about as getting sore boobs around this time in my cycle is normal for me.

Yes Shaele, I agree. The tww is the only time we are out of control and left with not knowing. This tww for me has been pretty good - usually I drive myself mad with "if we conceived then the egg would here, and should be implanting, etc" this time I have been heaps more relaxed and not done that.

So today is CD 30 and 13 DPO. Usually I wake up with AF but nothing so far. It is still only early so she might hit through out the day - which would suck as I'm working later. But I have woken up feeling quite nauseous. Will wait a day or two to test again.

Yes Shaele, I agree. The tww is the only time we are out of control and left with not knowing. This tww for me has been pretty good - usually I drive myself mad with "if we conceived then the egg would here, and should be implanting, etc" this time I have been heaps more relaxed and not done that.

So today is CD 30 and 13 DPO. Usually I wake up with AF but nothing so far. It is still only early so she might hit through out the day - which would suck as I'm working later. But I have woken up feeling quite nauseous. Will wait a day or two to test again.

Fingers crossed for you! Good signs so far :)

Pompey! Yes I am in the TWW with you! 2DPO today so super close to you!

Babydoll, can't wait for you to test again!

Do you ladies have any advice on drinking or not drinking alcohol during the TWW? I'm going out with some girlfriends tonight and as much as I want myself to stay calm, not stress about being pregnant, and live my normal life, I still don't want to hurt my chances for my BFP. I know I'm not pregnant yet as I'm just 2DPO, but I don't want to mess anything up!

BSelck I would just drink in moderation. If you do conceive this cycle the egg won't even have implanted yet so I very much doubt it will have any effect. If you are charting just bear in mind that alcohol might affect your temp, but as you have ovulated it's not really going to matter. Make the most of it, it might be your last drink for a while! :)

Pompey! Yes I am in the TWW with you! 2DPO today so super close to you!

Babydoll, can't wait for you to test again!

Do you ladies have any advice on drinking or not drinking alcohol during the TWW? I'm going out with some girlfriends tonight and as much as I want myself to stay calm, not stress about being pregnant, and live my normal life, I still don't want to hurt my chances for my BFP. I know I'm not pregnant yet as I'm just 2DPO, but I don't want to mess anything up!

I must admit, being 18 months into TTC I think nothing of having a few drinks! Saying that, I very rarely drink , probably once a month, sometimes twice. However, I am going away with work tomorrow night and will be having a few drinks Monday night, so I will be 3 DPO at that point.

I obviously don't want to advocate drinking or anything, but when I fell pregnant with my Daughter, the month she was conceived it was end of November / beginning December and I attended a few xmas parties. One night I had a LOT to drink and it didn't affect anything....

But I know you are not supposed too. Honestly, it's really up to you.

AFM - I wanted a have a cheeky BD tonight to cover all bases. But hubby was SO tired he turned me down!! He never ever turns that down! We BD before ovulation, but wanted to make sure we were ok in case I have ovulated late for some reason. But no, it's not meant to be. I;m away tomorrow - Tuesday so no more DTD anywhere near my fertile period.

Thanks ladies!! I'm thinking the same way! A drink is what I will have! I'm not going to stop living life as we all know how long it could take to TTC! I never drink either so this will be my one time :) have a good weekend ladies!!

wow so many of you are in the tww! i think im the only one not lol. but will be soon....according to ff i will be o ing on monday but still using the opks and temping this cycle to finish it out. gonna try not doing any of that next cycle. hopefully there wont be a next cycle to worry about but yeah. i really wish the best for you all this month. that would be such great news if you each got a bfp =)

bselck-i agree with all the other ladies...just in moderation. i read online once that the first week is your "safe week" where if you are smoking time to kick the habit, time so slow down on drinks if you enjoy that often, slow down on caffeine, quit doing drugs etc. it was especially geared to those who didnt know they were pregnant and continued to do those things during that time that the baby would likely still be ok and to stop asap. i hope you have a good time!

Hi just updating. Seems like AF has arrived. It's very light witch is very unusual for me and started about an hour into my shift at work which makes it very hard to stand all day.

Bselk, have fun and I'm sure a couple of drinks will be fine.

Happy mothers day!! <3 got a beautiful drawing from my son. ^^ what did your children get you.. if they were able to?

I didn't know I was pregnant with my son and I went to a few parties and got pretty drunk and my son is perfectly fine so your Def good. I don't think we should force it too much in tww. I am doing that now. I've been to careful the last few months and it ended up being for nothing so if I get pregnant then it will happen and no coffee, alcohol or anything else will jeopardize that. :)

Babydoll- sorry the witch got you again :( I hate it. Hope next month works out for you

AFM I am now at dpo 6.. :) not feeling anything yet except cramping. But that could be pms cramping.. trying not to symptom spot. Lol

Hey everyone. 4DPO here and feeling pretty relaxed. We didn't do it on O day either, last one was the morning before O. Sperm can even live five days I think, so we should still be covered.

I agree with living life and having a few drinks if you want in the TWW.

Well maybe you'll get a girl ^^ I hear doing it before O can help with that ^^

Well then we are close with your timing. I am 6 dpo :)

Hope you got that egg ^^

I wouldn't mind another girl, but would be happy with a boy too. DH would be a bit sad to not have a boy, but he'd still enjoy another girl. We are most definitely DONE after two kids, no matter the sex.

Lol well who knows. I'd love a girl although a boy would probably be more fun for my son.

I'm the same slammerkin. No matter the sex of the next baby we are done. We'd love a girl but I think another boy would be heaps easier - we still have all of ds baby stuff but I'd love to go shopping for a girl.

Velathria my son gave me some lovely cards and chocolates :) Im very lucky! We went out for a nice pub lunch with DHs parents, and his brothers family. My parents are on holiday this week.

This will also be our final baby. I had enough trouble persuading DH to have #2 there's no way he will go for 3 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->